Welcome back Stephen Glass

2 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Impressive addition is Russell, just need to get some strikers in for him to work with

Agreed.

Will Shagger Griffiths be here to go through weight reducing pre-season training ?.

22 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

Agreed.

Will Shagger Griffiths be here to go through weight reducing pre-season training ?.

Thumb would rip it up for us. Surely be challenging both cheeks properly with that up front.

No chance tho - He’d be a mug not to head south and at a minimum, quadruple what we’d give him. 

52 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

It looks very exciting on paper. lets get the signings in now

random job titles so far

SG Manager

AR Assistant First Team Coach

SB Coach

Liking the look of this so far but 
will we still be adding an assistant manager to this set up? Also fits the chances of Sheerin, Robson & Marshall getting kept on? 

2 minutes ago, North_Andy_Dandy said:

will we still be adding an assistant manager to this set up? Also fits the chances of Sheerin, Robson & Marshall getting kept on? 

Nae sure you need an assistant manager in this day and age. A lot of managers have a team of coaches nowadays with no designated assistant above the others. 

12 hours ago, North_Andy_Dandy said:

Slim to none with a bit of luck - get the 3 of them to fuck

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, NEM said:

Slim to none with a bit of luck - get the 3 of them to fuck

Assuming the previous management team all have contracts to May 2022 i'd be surprised if Glass keeps any of them on for 2022/23 season. It'll be interesting to see how long any of them are attached to the first team for before being hidden in the background to run down their contract.

23 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Thumb would rip it up for us. Surely be challenging both cheeks properly with that up front.

No chance tho - He’d be a mug not to head south and at a minimum, quadruple what we’d give him. 

Rumour is that after fathering kids he has quite a serious gambling issue.

29 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

Rumour is that after fathering kids he has quite a serious gambling issue.

His gambling issues aren’t a rumour.

He had loan sharks after him at one point. I’d heard Celtic had to pay them off to save him from having his legs snapped in half, not sure if that’s true or not.

• Dildo 1
22 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

His gambling issues aren’t a rumour.

He had loan sharks after him at one point. I’d heard Celtic had to pay them off to save him from having his legs snapped in half, not sure if that’s true or not.

But apart from the mental health issues, his gambling debts, that he’s been way overweight for 18 months & he can’t play more than 30 minutes, what do you see wrong? 

12 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

But apart from the mental health issues, his gambling debts, that he’s been way overweight for 18 months & he can’t play more than 30 minutes, what do you see wrong? 

What are you on about? Someone mentioned rumours about his gambling, I was just saying his gambling problems are definitely true not rumours.

4 minutes ago, starryfish said:

If our midfield and wide players remain the same I don’t think Griffiths would make much difference.

5 minutes ago, starryfish said:

If our midfield and wide players remain the same I don’t think Griffiths would make much difference.

If the midfield and wide players remain the same Cormack would need locking up.    Griffiths knows one thing the recent band of plugs don’t know and that’s how to put the ball in the net.    End of Story.   

• Upvote 1