Welcome back Stephen Glass

23 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

Next six fixtures to end October are home to St Johnstone, away to St Mirren, home to Celtic, away to Dundee, home to Hibernian and away to Rangers.

The club is most definitely on a downward spiral and I wouldn't be confident of winning any of these fixtures. If we average a point a game I'll be very surprised.

Will keep my pessimism away from the site until then.....

Win our next two games and its bonus street for you then ;)

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!

28 minutes ago, Woody21 said:

Next six fixtures to end October are home to St Johnstone, away to St Mirren, home to Celtic, away to Dundee, home to Hibernian and away to Rangers.

The club is most definitely on a downward spiral and I wouldn't be confident of winning any of these fixtures. If we average a point a game I'll be very surprised.

Will keep my pessimism away from the site until then.....

I recon we will be sitting around the 18-20 point mark after we play the next 6 games 

2 hours ago, thurso said:

Do you not think we should wait until we’ve played every team in the league before you start going into meltdown 

Ah so when we play the cheeks and the Edinburgh teams we will do better than against Ross County , Livingston and Motherwell - sure let's see how that goes if we play as we have been..-  the reality is we now have the squad we have and need to make the best of it  - let's hope it works out but it seems appropriate to call out some poor decisions in my opinion.

43 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

Ah so when we play the cheeks and the Edinburgh teams we will do better than against Ross County , Livingston and Motherwell - sure let's see how that goes if we play as we have been..-  the reality is we now have the squad we have and need to make the best of it  - let's hope it works out but it seems appropriate to call out some poor decisions in my opinion.

We did play one of the Edinburgh clubs already. From what I remember first half was pretty even second half we were the better team and should of won. 
We are 3 points behind them and they are meant to have started brilliantly so I’m not sure it’s as bad as you say 

2 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Glass:

"We're not particularly interested in what the outside noise is"

@Crossbow

That's you he's spikking aboot. ?

I do not stand alone - however as I, in (very small) part, pay his wages and keep the lights on - perhaps he should give our thoughts some consideration - I've been watching the dons before he was a twinkle in his daddy's eye and I reserve the right to criticise poor decisions and plans on an online forum I'm sure he spends his time reading.

2 hours ago, thurso said:

We did play one of the Edinburgh clubs already. From what I remember first half was pretty even second half we were the better team and should of won. 
We are 3 points behind them and they are meant to have started brilliantly so I’m not sure it’s as bad as you say 

You obviously covered your eyes when Motherwell attacked . 

18 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

I do not stand alone - however as I, in (very small) part, pay his wages and keep the lights on - perhaps he should give our thoughts some consideration - I've been watching the dons before he was a twinkle in his daddy's eye and I reserve the right to criticise poor decisions and plans on an online forum I'm sure he spends his time reading.

McCrorie was referring to ignoring the 'noise' last season in the middle of the winless/goalless run. 

Some of these guys think they should never be criticised for losing. 

42 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

I haven’t actually watched that game that’s why iv not commented but by the stats they only attacked twice and scored both times which isn’t great 

1 hour ago, sooth_stander said:

He’s clearly also having a dig at the press’ ignoring of St Johnstone’s shiteness so far this season, and concentration on ours.

Careful Stephen, fate and all that….

Thought it was a bit strange him talking up expectations at Aberdeen then complain that we are getting worse press. Kind of comes hand in hand. 

This season going exactly as expected. Glass is utterly useless and what's more worrying our chairman actually thought he was the strongest candidate. 

Cormack is on another planet if he thinks his mate has what it takes to be a success here. 

We are a fucking shambles, worse than when Del was in charge. 

I want Cormack to fuck off too, guy can't be trusted to appoint a capable manager. 

Fkn shite I took for slating Glass & his brutally amateur approach to that transfer window. Even after he had so long to assess the squad before window even opened. He genuinely thought that the signing of Brown & Gallagher was all that he needed & the rest were just for ‘exciting football’

Ramirez was going to be a star ?

Hes made a complete count of the summer window. 
Bates the only thing that potentially looks like he could be acceptable & he was only brought in as an afterthought after Considine injury.

Remember when his argument was that ‘if we had signed all these players at once & not early in window the fans would be delighted’ ?

cunt is completely out of his depth & has been a huge gamble/experiment based on drunken chats with Cormack over in states. Blatantly obvious how he’s gotten the managers job at Aberdeen.

By feeding Cormacks ego with BS & alcohol with the pair of them watching games on RedTv saying how they would play fantasy football with the club