Welcome back Stephen Glass

45 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

We've been utter shite from almost the second Considine got injured. Since then, Glass hasn't had a clue how to set up at the back, chopping and changing every other week. I don't think he has any idea what our best defensive set up is, and to be fair neither do I. Lots of square pegs in round holes.

Let's not try and make this a thing

Considine played in games against pub teams where we always look good

Just now, DD1903 said:

I never said otherwise. 

the football was stinking though. Results poor. Had been like that for an age. 

glass isn't doing it either. Cut our losses and move on

We never finished lower than 4th

Fact

I like you so please don't reply because if you do, this will lead to the end of our relationship

I'm too angry 

5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Let's not try and make this a thing

Considine played in games against pub teams where we always look good

He's also been a consistent performer for us for years now. SG obviously doesn't trust Gallagher, McCrorie I've had my say on and Bates looks just as bad. Devlin is permacrocked and was garbage when he was fit anyway. 

tl;dr we have one competent CH and he's out for months.

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

We never finished lower than 4th

Fact

I like you so please don't reply because if you do, this will lead to the end of our relationship

I'm too angry 

Let's focus that anger on DC and SG, Frankie.  Today, like the last few months, wasn't good enough. Glass isn't learning from his mistakes. Coaching a team in the mls 2nd division, where results don't matter, isn't the grounding an Aberdeen manager should have. 

3 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Let's focus that anger on DC and SG, Frankie.  Today, like the last few months, wasn't good enough. Glass isn't learning from his mistakes. Coaching a team in the mls 2nd division, where results don't matter, isn't the grounding an Aberdeen manager should have. 

I agree

The only way we were going to improve on mcinnes was with a marquee manager 

Not a skelf like glass

4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Can I break it down though MT...

I agree, we never finished lower than 4th. You however surely didn't enjoy the football on show, was it good? Did you take in much games where you were entertained?

The time was right to punt McInnes. It was coming.

The big decision was who the next manager was to be. Cormack got it wrong, completely wrong.

You're no better off entertainment/results/football wise under Glass. It's horrendous.

Cormack got it wrong. Cut the losses now. Move on from McInnes but we also need to fuck Glass off NOW and move on from that also. It hasn't worked, it isn't working and Cormack shoulders that blame... What he did get right was sacking McInnes. Appointing his mate he got majorly fucking wrong.

I am just left wondering if realistically,  mcinnes was the best we could expect

Was it not 4 times 2nd?

If it wasn't for Rodgers we would have won another cup too

54 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

McCrorie is never a CH. Centre halfs don't let the ball bounce in the box as often as he does.

Gallagher is either unfit or just pish. McKenzie hasn't kicked on as well as I thought he might. Bates may come good, but he was fucking awful today.

When Ramsey is sold McCrorie should fit at rb. But not in his ideal position right now. Kinda hoping some winter sales might open the budget for a decent cb. 

Had enough. Didn’t want him from the start.

Certainly don’t want him now.

Sack him after we get through the October fixtures. 
He’s out his depth.

He may have grand ideas about what he wants to do, but he’s clearly incapable of communicating & coaching his ideas.

I’ll say one thing in his defence today though. We were cruising until it became the Willie Collum show. 
Tim cunt. 

But, we should react better to going a man down. 

If shite like St Mirren take three of us, Celtic will horse us & by 5.

All this arguing about the pros & cons of McInnes is fucking pointless.

1) He deserved to go. It was time to go.

2) Glass should’ve been nowhere near the job.

We were all delighted McInnes was gone.  
I still am.  
Glass not being up to it is irrelevant to the fact McInnes had to go.

I just hope Cormack isn’t too stubborn & keep Glass. We’ll be in big trouble if we do. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Geoff_Tipps said:

@Millertime don't make me trawl back through the threads in McInnes's final few weeks in charge, you were very vocal in calling for his head and rightly so.

You do realise there is lots of help out there for those who are bipolar? 

Just means its unlikely I'll use my season ticket

It's a shame all round 

In hindsight I never really wanted him out, I was just lashing out 

He was utterly hamstrung in that last 6 months