Welcome back Stephen Glass

All this arguing about the pros & cons of McInnes is fucking pointless.

1) He deserved to go. It was time to go.

2) Glass should’ve been nowhere near the job.

We were all delighted McInnes was gone.  
I still am.  
Glass not being up to it is irrelevant to the fact McInnes had to go.

I just hope Cormack isn’t too stubborn & keep Glass. We’ll be in big trouble if we do. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Roberto said:

We also didn't score in how many games in a row?

Not too hard to understand why when your top scorer is sold, wright is sold, Hedges and Watkins injured and only replaced at last minute with 3 unmatchfit loans in Hornby,  Hendry and kamberi 

Don't even try to compare mcinnes last 6 months to this 

Just now, Geoff_Tipps said:

@Millertime don't make me trawl back through the threads in McInnes's final few weeks in charge, you were very vocal in calling for his head and rightly so.

You do realise there is lots of help out there for those who are bipolar? 

Just means its unlikely I'll use my season ticket

It's a shame all round 

In hindsight I never really wanted him out, I was just lashing out 

He was utterly hamstrung in that last 6 months 

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I still am.  

I just hope Cormack isn’t too stubborn & keep Glass. We’ll be in big trouble if we do. 

DM had lost the team. I agree. Could have just kept Paul Sheerin around this year and been no worse than we are. 

17 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Irrelevant

2nd 4 seasons in a row, reduced to this

It's heart breaking 

When did DC effectively take over the running of the club and did that effect DM performance etc behind scenes?

We should have been careful what we wished for, as we were warned, as the way this is going McGhee's record as Dons boss will be surpassed before too long.

Embarrassing ?

13 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Be quiet you 

Nope, not when you continually expose yourself for not 'getting' football.  You only care about a manager or a certain player, that much is obvious, you can pine for McJobless all you like, he won't be back, he still carries some blame for things at the club.  We've made the right decision to move on from him, it's not working right now but I seriously believe if we stick with the plan things will change and we'll be in a much better position than McJobless had us due to the stagnation of the squad and his ego.

1 minute ago, minijc said:

Nope, not when you continually expose yourself for not 'getting' football.  You only care about a manager or a certain player, that much is obvious, you can pine for McJobless all you like, he won't be back, he still carries some blame for things at the club.  We've made the right decision to move on from him, it's not working right now but I seriously believe if we stick with the plan things will change and we'll be in a much better position than McJobless had us due to the stagnation of the squad and his ego.

What’s the plan that we are meant to stick to, exactly? 

21 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I still am.  

Neil Lennon, still looking for a job.   

21 minutes ago, minijc said:

Your credit is on the wane with me, so be careful

You can almost attribute our decline,  even under mcinnes, to cormack coming in

25 minutes ago, minijc said:

We've made the right decision to move on from him, it's not working right now but I seriously believe if we stick with the plan things will change and we'll be in a much better position than McJobless had us due to the stagnation of the squad and his ego.

It would be great if Glass could organise some friendly games or something to practice this non-existent plan rather than trying and failing every time against the dross of the league. 

This is worse than McInnes, an out of depth waste of time taking the club backwards, and a section can't admit it. 

25 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

What’s the plan that we are meant to stick to, exactly? 

Everyone at the club gets pulling in the same direction, it's not working right now which is unfortunate but too many are panicking and wanting further change 6 games in to the season.  

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep

Only difference is mcinnes wasn't allowed to sign proper replacements and Glass has been given the proverbial war chest

So, yeah, not apples and apples 

LOl, loan fees and the wage percentages for those 3 players were hefty chunks, well two, Hendry being the cheapo option.

5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Your credit is on the wane with me, so be careful

You can almost attribute our decline,  even under mcinnes, to cormack coming in

HAHAHAHA give a fuck Franny, you're just another post on here, one that just doesn't get football and only likes to be proven right, or at least try to claim you are right.  You keep wanking over Mcjobless, the man who ran off to Sunderland and rangers TWICE trying to force moves and line his own pockets, now the cunt can't even get himself an interview with Ayr LOL.

• Upvote 5

Too many would rather we just stuck with the typical appointment of some old plug that dots around the league but has no long term plan.  Cormack has a plan, well at least an idea of a plan, in the end he's went for Glass as his man to try get it kick started, others he'd have liked were either not as convincing as Glass or we were never really in a position to get that man. 

4 minutes ago, minijc said:

Everyone at the club gets pulling in the same direction, it's not working right now which is unfortunate but too many are panicking and wanting further change 6 games in to the season.  

LOl, loan fees and the wage percentages for those 3 players were hefty chunks, well two, Hendry being the cheapo option.

HAHAHAHA give a fuck Franny, you're just another post on here, one that just doesn't get football and only likes to be proven right, or at least try to claim you are right.  You keep wanking over Mcjobless, the man who ran off to Sunderland and rangers TWICE trying to force moves and line his own pockets, now the cunt can't even get himself an interview with Ayr LOL.

Don’t get me wrong, I am always in favour of giving a manager time but the fact we still set up the exact same every week and make the same mistakes over and over again makes it difficult to defend.

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Don’t get me wrong, I am always in favour of giving a manager time but the fact we still set up the exact same every week and make the same mistakes over and over again makes it difficult to defend.

I agree, personally I think, given the players we have that play in defence we should be switching to a 3 at the back.  Gallagher is better than he's shown so that takes a leap of faith, if we get a 3 working it gives us more protection and also allows Ramsay and MacKenzie to do what they can going forward.