Welcome back Stephen Glass

We won't be relegated but just had a look at table and if livi and county goalkeepers hadn't chucked the ball in net to gain us 3 points we would be second bottom. Its small margins. If we get pumped by Celtic and dont beat Dundee id be interested to see what kind of pressure is put on Glass. We simply have to get a win against Dundee at very least. 

3 minutes ago, brownie said:

I still can't believe we appointed that guy as a Director of Football. He's been at Pittodrie for 17 years, has never worked anywhere else.

Absolutely ridiculous.

And also the fact that up till his recent promotion, he appeared to deal with logistical shit like player registrations, Visas when travelling abroad, flights etc 

Crazy that he runs the entire football operation; all the main footballing figures at the club report to him.

13 minutes ago, brownie said:

I still can't believe we appointed that guy as a Director of Football. He's been at Pittodrie for 17 years, has never worked anywhere else.

Absolutely ridiculous.

I absolutely can believe that 

forget all this talk of diving with sharks etc. That’s the most Aberdeen fc thing ever. 

to want a DoF as they’re in fashion and to appoint the former tea boy to the role

famous Aberdeen? Don’t make me laugh 

10 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

And also the fact that up till his recent promotion, he appeared to deal with logistical shit like player registrations, Visas when travelling abroad, flights etc 

Crazy that he runs the entire football operation; all the main footballing figures at the club report to him.

When you put it like that it's even worse.

5 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Aye hang on though.  Agree with the first bit.  Agree with the last bit.  But there’s a bit in the middle about the absolute immediate carnage DM had left.

Carnage ??

he left a team in a position for Europe with 2 young midfielders in around the Scotland set up and regulars for Scotland under 21s. A team who didn’t concede goals in many matches. 

McInnes had to go because we were capable of more. The problem is Glass is nowhere near good enough to even match top 4 and being almosts in the cups

glass is a joke but that is no ones fault but cormack for appointing him

• Upvote 2