Welcome back Stephen Glass

2 minutes ago, Millertime said:

How many times do I need to say it

Last time

Lost cosgrove,  Wright and Watkins plus Hedges to injury

Was only allowed 3 shit loan signings at the last minute to replace them

Plus it was agreed he was leaving at the end of the season at the latest

This all started to fall apart as soon as cormack came in

Doesn’t matter how many times you say it - it’s as much complete horseshit as the first time you uttered it 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 6
3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

How many times do I need to say it

Last time

Lost cosgrove,  Wright and Watkins plus Hedges to injury

Was only allowed 3 shit loan signings at the last minute to replace them

Plus it was agreed he was leaving at the end of the season at the latest

This all started to fall apart as soon as cormack came in

Wright who was involved in a grand total of 3 goals.

I've said on a number of occasions Millertime's opinion on football is pointless. I'd be inclined to ban him from the football sub forum, he can have is fun in the pub.

Never forget Frankie thought Langfield was a great goalkeeper. Just remind yourself of that when you read his opinion on football in general.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I've said on a number of occasions Millertime's opinion on football is pointless. I'd be inclined to ban him from the football sub forum, he can have is fun in the pub.

Never forget Frankie thought Langfield was a great goalkeeper. Just remind yourself of that when you read his opinion on football in general.

Confirmed spacker ?

6 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I dont think I ever said great

I said he was a better goalkeeper than most of the rest of our team were in their position 

1 hour ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Anyone who's of the opinion that Hitchim Zeroalli was a superior football player to Eoin Jess can't be taken seriously. A nae righter for sure. 

2 hours ago, ericblack4boss said:

Calderwood was one of those cowboy cunts , spoke a good job, turned up with a couple of mates one( Clark) an alky and the other ( Nicholl) spent most of his time raking through the homeowner knicker drawer trying to ride the females in the house, 

Calderwood promised all these great additions and fancy rooms, etc, in the end  we got sick of his excuses for never turning up , 

Wow so your saying calderwood was shit. Second best manager in last 30 years 

Guest milne_afc
Just now, super_al said:

The problem is we would essentially need to reboot again i.e remove all the new coaches and players Glass has brought in. You may think that's a good thing but its more money we need to spend that we don't have.

Are you back in touch with Dave the shyster?