Welcome back Stephen Glass

6 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Honestly

That redtv clown Shinie post match to glass

"Is the aim just to get as many points as possible from the next 3 games and then look to next season "?

WHAT?

What else could the aim possibly be you doty old clown

I HATE that cunt. I REALLY do.

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

What?

He made plenty of effort, the trouble is he was shite and nothing came off

Twice he just stopped, having given the ball away. The first time he was looking for a free kick, moaned at the ref then literally stopped, making no effort to get back at all. This led to the 1st goal. Look at the highlights MT. Similar the 2nd time. He’s a waste of space.

you think that cunt could look himself in the mirror yesterday and say ‘I gave my all’...no chance and fuck him. 

3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He is a very hard listen.

And asks the most banal, safe, obvious questions imaginable, with a very annoying voice. 

As bad as he is he’s marginally better than his pal - that boring, monotone prick McDermid 

3 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

Twice he just stopped, having given the ball away. The first time he was looking for a free kick, moaned at the ref then literally stopped, making no effort to get back at all. This led to the 1st goal. Look at the highlights MT. Similar the 2nd time. He’s a waste of space.

you think that cunt could look himself in the mirror yesterday and say ‘I gave my all’...no chance and fuck him. 

Ach, leave Kamberi alone. He was cold.

Gloves in 15 degrees FFS
Fucking soft as a baby’s first shite & you can’t rely on him. 

5 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Ach, leave Kamberi alone. He was cold.

Gloves in 15 degrees FFS
Fucking soft as a baby’s first shite & you can’t rely on him. 

Gloves at the end of April says a lot about someone.  Embarrassing for him and a red flag to any potential suitors. It's not as if he's from the Bahamas. 

7 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Gloves at the end of April says a lot about someone.  Embarrassing for him and a red flag to any potential suitors. It's not as if he's from the Bahamas. 

Exactly. Said it earlier, but tell the heartless clown to fuck off now..i know they were all shite and looked demotivated (tired?!!)  yesterday,  but his was the most blatant..

9 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

And I hate players that on the slightest touch from an opponent, start to flap their arms at the ref looking for a foul, instead of giving a bit back to your opponent & then chasing back.

Cunt cost us the first goal doing that on Sunday, setting the tone for a clusterfuck performance. 

That, & Considine having the positional sense of an Ever Green tanker. 

Watching the Considine post match interview was grim. 
He did say however that Glass has been influencing the way the team has been playing in games both before & since he took the post ?

So maybe Cormack was speaking shite all along & he was indeed lined up & shoe in for post long before the ‘supposed’ 4 man shortlist.

Considine could be gettin his arse skelped for those loose lips

23 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Sadly I’d have to agree.  There is an interesting twist here in that he’ll have to effectively replace 2/3rds of a squad, and be funded to do so as well.  

Wish him well.

Aye its going to be interesting times. 

He seemed pretty bullish in his Interview yesterday regarding the quality of the players coming in.