Welcome back Stephen Glass

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

I agree to an extent but it is a difficult one - Mcinnes - let’s not attack but we won’t concede, Glass let’s just attack and have no defence

There is a happy medium in there somewhere

Of late, we haven’t given the opposition many opportunities, but they have been clinical with them.

I’, confident that given time we will tighten up further

2 hours ago, Woody21 said:

Fair doos min.

Eddie layed the foundations, Ally and Billy built the walls and Fergie completed the roof.

The roof started leaking after the Fergie years and, after some decent maintenance under Derek, the walls started to crumble a bit in his latter years.

Unfortunately instead of employing a master builder to rebuild our fortunes DC has hired a mate who hasn't completed his apprenticeship yet.

Love your metaphors but after Fergie the roof did way more than leak.
The building was pretty much in ruin until mccinnes came in and rebuilt us  

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

Of late, we haven’t given the opposition many opportunities, but they have been clinical with them.

I’, confident that given time we will tighten up further

We've not given opposition many opportunities they've really had to work for, but we usually hand out at least 2 or 3 opportunities per game through our own mistakes. You can be sure that if we do that tomorrow we're basically handing Celtic a 2 goal head start as they will take them. They will also create more chances themselves than any other team we've played against so far. Absolute miracle if we get a clean sheet tomorrow. 

6 hours ago, Fridge said:

I agree to an extent but it is a difficult one - Mcinnes - let’s not attack but we won’t concede, Glass let’s just attack and have no defence

There is a happy medium in there somewhere

Actually pretty consist in the lack of goals and mounting losses so far regardless of style.

56 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

The building was repaired to a good standard under Smith, and he wasnt allowed to finish his work,

Scott went off to be foreman at another site and took most of the best blueprints with him, meaning Smith was left having to try and implement a best approximation of the design which sadly highlighted the fundamental flaws in his technical knowledge.

• Upvote 2
12 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

He'll no doubt claim how unlucky we were. But from what I witnessed today both teams were terrible, absolutely no quality on show a terrible advert for Scottish football, which shouldn't have been the case.

Fuck off Glass and Cormack, you're legacy has been an embarrassment.

Ross Hamilton on redtv kept cooing about what a brilliant advert it was for the Scottish game. If folk are happy with that, it’ll never move forward 

Paul Hartley was a fool aswell 

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Ross Hamilton on redtv kept cooing about what a brilliant advert it was for the Scottish game. If folk are happy with that, it’ll never move forward 

Paul Hartley was a fool aswell 

I didn't even cheer our goal as I have just lost the will to live with Aberdeen at the moment, we play fucking turgid football.

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc

Trouble with sacking Glasshole is Cormack will struggle to find another ‘manager’ who will allow him to interfere with the team selection. 

Just now, Simosmashed my knee said:

Unfortunately he will back him for a while yet, he is his best mate after all!

The fact that that was nowhere near a sellout speaks volumes - he won't be doing anything but bleeding cash at the moment and it isn't getting better with Mr Nice but Dim in the dugout - his bankers will tell him to change things - hopefully they'll have some influence