Dumbarton 0 - 1 Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

Good to see Ramsay and Ross getting a chance, I would imagine Glass will now want to start looking at players who will be here next season or at least could be here next season meaning we may see less of the likes of Taylor and Hornby 

Only 3 of the 11 are out of contract. 
Looks like a few youngsters getting a chance between now & the end of the season.

11 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Only 3 of the 11 are out of contract. 
Looks like a few youngsters getting a chance between now & the end of the season.

Aye, think Ross and Hoban will be offered new deals, I would imagine Mcginn would welcome one whether he gets offered one remains to be seen

27 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

They say that Glass’ preferred formation is 4-3-2-1 so the above is not a million miles away from that.

Requires the full backs to “bomb on” so I assume Ramsay is an attacking full back?

With Taylor apparently away at the end of the season and on the bench today, McGinn’s inclusion suggests to me that Glass is undecided about his future, still a chance for him

Ramsay can play right back or midfield so presumably likes to go forward.

I’m not sure about McGinn. I do think he’s far more likely to score or assist than Kennedy & McLennan, but that’s not saying much. I’d be looking to replace him, as he’s done little in the last 12-18 months. 

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Good luck to Ramsay and Ross. Good for youngsters to get a start rather than 5 minutes towards the end. 

As long as it goes well

If things go badly, Sheerin will get slaughtered for throwing them in, even if they play reasonably well

5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

As long as it goes well

If things go badly, Sheerin will get slaughtered for throwing them in, even if they play reasonably well

We either want to promote youth or we don't. If we do then we've got to have faith in them. 

The ones left out can hardly complain considering they've had months to find form.