Dumbarton 0 - 1 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, Jazzer08 said:

Today convinced me that Hayes is done. I would rather play a young upcoming player in his position for the remaining games. I'm presuming McKenzie is injured as I noticed he wasn't on the bench? Ramsay was excellent on the right today, hope it's a quick recovery from the knock he picked up. 

He was cup tied

But he absolutely should come in for the remaining league games

Just now, Zeus said:

Hendry worth keeping?  Even as a squad player? 

Doesn't do much but only cunt that can score of late. 

No. He's garbage. 

Took his goal well today. 

Just now, Zeus said:

If we free Anderson, he probably wouldn't cost any more as a 3rd choice option. But for me it's one or the other. If Anderson signs a new contract then Hendry can go back to St J

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Why the fk would we keep him rather than give Anderson a chance ?

Squad positions should be for our own players we develop rather than St Johnstones 4th choice shite. That would be just like signing Main again

Just now, Ten Caat said:

He was cup tied

But he absolutely should come in for the remaining league games

Ah right, that explains it. Good to have a couple or decent prospects in the full back positions at least. Will be interesting to see how they perform against the scum, if given the chance and staying injury free.

1 minute ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

I fucking well hope our bar will be set higher than that two

How much cash do you think we can spend on strikers? We aren’t going to sign four new strikers I doubt.

fk Hendry but Anderson for sure should be offered another year to see if he can prove himself 

• Haha 1

Central defence was poor. They should’ve scored.

Really want Campbell to do well, but the pace of that game is on his shoulders, given the role he plays. So many touches, tidy moving it sideways and backwards and when he does try to be positive, his distribution is/was terrible.

assuming Dylan M on the bench, he must show nothing in training.

anyway, we won, which aside from the young loon at right back and a tidy finish from Hendrie is the only positive.

3 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

I fucking well hope our bar will be set higher than that two

Exactly. 

We need more than a goal every now and again from our strikers.  The only reason these two are getting a shout out is because all our strikers have been terrible. 

Fresh start needed on the attacking areas.  Including the wide players. 

Campbell didn't play well but the 2 alongside him were horrendous both went missing and I honestly thought McCrorie was going to be hauled off for Hendry but wasn't. Glass will struggle to get rid of dross like Kennedy as who is going to take him. Big job for our new management team to sort this mess out

2 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Campbell took the ball which is A LOT more than some.  There’s more than enough to work with.

The question we should (and do) dare to ask is why the fuck are we left with a relatively untried 20yo in the anchor role. 

I'd play him there for the rest of the season. Good experience.

8 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Campbell took the ball which is A LOT more than some.  There’s more than enough to work with.

The question we should (and do) dare to ask is why the fuck are we left with a relatively untried 20yo in the anchor role. 

I would have loved to have seen Brown on there daring Hayes, Kamberi, Kennedy and McLennan to hide and be as wasteful as they were.

Brown hasn’t done that all season at a woefully performing Celtic so unsure why you think he would do it here.

4 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Precisely. A fuckload of senior players have been swinging a leg since January. 

I'd think McInnes knew he was fucked after seeing zero testicles when his job was on the line around the time of thoan hibs game