Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

One of those players you hate when he playes against you and you love when he plays for you. I can't stand him. Hated him at Hibs, hated him even more at Celtic and that's before the Logan carry on. But he's a Red now and is football fans are fickle so he gets my backing anyway. Looking forward to seeing how him and Glass get on. It's certainly a different approach to what we're used to and it's a bold move from DC. Let's hope it pays off.

1 minute ago, eddiec said:

Scott has made his name as an energetic, robust midfielder who is an outstanding leader.

ie a dirty bastard but at least he's now our dirty bastard 

Seriously didn't think he would sign, but did say I would welcome it.

Agree that he's our dirty bastard now?

Not impressed as cannot stand the cunt & certainly do not rate him in playing sense.

That said (as has been proven in the past) a pre contract isn’t worth the paper it’s written on (thankfully in this case) & he is only using it to push Celtic to give him a better deal than the one year playing deal they offered & get a coaching deal added. They obviously want to wait & see which manager they get in before they are able to offer such though.

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 12

If someone had said to me in January 2020 a Pandemic would sweep the globe and we would be locked down on and off for over a Year I would have believed that before believing Scott Brown would be signing for us in 2021. What a strange Year it has been and it looks like it is getting even stranger at Pittodrie

• Upvote 1
Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

Not impressed as cannot stand the cunt & certainly do not rate him in playing sense.

That said (as has been proven in the past) a pre contract isn’t worth the paper it’s written on (thankfully in this case) & he is only using it to push Celtic to give him a better deal than the one year playing deal they offered & get a coaching deal added. They obviously want to wait & see which manager they get in before they are able to offer such though.

?

Wishful thinking that min - think there's been one case in Scottish football where a player has wriggled out of a pre contract

It remains to be seen if his legs have truly gone. 

Not sure it'll really matter, though, since we've a team of cowards who don't give a fuck about anything except picking up a wage. 

I hope the first thing he does is choose one of them at random and batter him to fuck right there in front of the rest of his teammates. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

What a signing this is. Great statement of intent from the chairman and new manager getting somebody of his stature in. Not only a horrible player with ability, but one that will be able to develop our younger midfielders and Inject a bit of bite in to the team. Starting to get really excited for next season. 

Oh aye, a real statement of intent ?

Going to really challenge Celtic by signing their past it cast-offs.

• Haha 1
  • Dildo 3
Just now, Ke1t said:

It remains to be seen if his legs have truly gone. 

Not sure it'll really matter, though, since we've a team of cowards who don't give a fuck about anything except picking up a wage. 

I hope the first thing he does is choose one of them at random and batter him to fuck right there in front of the rest of his teammates. 

Shay Logan just as he wanders off the 18th tee

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Shay Logan just as he wanders off the 18th tee

Whoever it is, I just hope there's forced sex involved. If it needs to be a full on hate crime against one of the black lads then so be it. 

No-one's walking out of that dressing room without getting the message. 

• Downvote 2