Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

Long time away BUT

Think this is a good signing. Scott brown doesnt need lots on energy and stamina in that you used to hate as an opposition because he was always in the right place at the right time. He sees the next move in the game rather than react to the current move. Thats why people hate him because he will always break up important phases of play with a timely intervention

He lets others do the running around chasing the ball he is just where it pops out

Jack is/was similar and a style of midfielder we have missed 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Clydeside_Sheep said:

He is not the player he was, as has been obvious, but still a good signing for us if he is deployed wisely and avoids injury.  He will add grit, experience and leadership in midfield.

While he is in the twilight of his career (and is chiefly coming to get backroom experience) that is the caliber of player we need if we are to progress.

That is basically a condescending west coast arse cheek blinkered view of him & the whole situation.

He is a shite player but he is a good player ‘for us’ ?

fk right off with that shite

2 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Excellent news

Needed a player like him for donkeys years

If he can make Campbell more physical  as he has talent but gets overrun eg when against Campbell of Motherwell or that twat from Livingston ( there a a few with them  I can’t remember exactly ) then I’m all for it 

That is some signing. I have always said he is a cunt, but you would have him in your club any day. A big loss for Celtic and we need to take advantage of their turmoil. If the rumours about financial backing for more signings are true, then could be a bloody great summer. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
7 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

For all the pant pishers on here;

Robson signed for us when he was 34 from league one Sheffield United. Brown is 35 and captain of Celtic. Fucking settle yourselves on the "past it" pish.

Different players are finished at different times, have you not heard the Celtic fans talk about their Captain and legend this season?

12 minutes ago, shinniesta1 said:

Different players are finished at different times, have you not heard the Celtic fans talk about their Captain and legend this season?

No because I'm not obsessed with them. Let's be honest who at Celtic has had a good season? They have all been fucking wank.

They have even been slagging Christie....sure folk wouldn't moan if he was next.

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, minijc said:

Not many are wanking themselves in to oblivion, it's smart move looking at the bigger picture, he's the type of guy we've missed for years and his influence could easily rub off on our younger players which in turn makes them better.

The bigger picture? We will get half a season out of him at most while likely being our highest earner. What does that achieve? Apart from less money to spend on the places we desperately need to improve like defence and up front.

24 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Excellent news

Needed a player like him for donkeys years

He'll sort out the men from the woofter wimps

And now we’ve got a player who’s not like the player we have needed for donkeys years. 

23 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He will truly be a wee lamb when he realises he hasn’t got the man in black on side. Opposition players will be giving him shite from first whistle now that his invisibility cloak is lost.

He will then shite it & deliberately get sent off ASAP to get away from them. He’s a wee shitebag in reality 

I expect this will be the case.

21 minutes ago, Bamber said:

Long time away BUT

Think this is a good signing. Scott brown doesnt need lots on energy and stamina in that you used to hate as an opposition because he was always in the right place at the right time. He sees the next move in the game rather than react to the current move. Thats why people hate him because he will always break up important phases of play with a timely intervention

He lets others do the running around chasing the ball he is just where it pops out

Jack is/was similar and a style of midfielder we have missed 

That’s because Scott brown has had multi-million pound players around him at Celtic so he doesn’t need to do much else. 

16 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

For all the pant pishers on here;

Robson signed for us when he was 34 from league one Sheffield United. Brown is 35 and captain of Celtic. Fucking settle yourselves on the "past it" pish.

Gary Kenneth is a Scotland full international ??‍♂️

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 2
1 minute ago, Durrant Dived said:

I don't recall Kenneth winning as many caps, oh and all them trophies*

*Forfar cups don't count.

I don’t recall our supporters ever having a massive wankfest over Scott Brown before but hey ho. 

It’s like seeing your wife getting pumped over and over by some other guy then taking the guy out for a pint afterwards. Absolutely sickening.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

I don’t recall our supporters ever having a massive wankfest over Scott Brown before but hey ho. 

It’s like seeing your wife getting pumped over and over by some other guy then taking the guy out for a pint afterwards. Absolutely sickening.

Stop watching them at it then you pathetic wimp 

• Haha 4