Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, YoungLoon said:

You're championing a man who when one of our own was racially abused, stepped in to defend a racist.

Even if it was a different team's player I still wouldn't want him at our club for doing that, a precedent has now been set that no matter what you do to Aberdeen FC theres a chance we will still take you on.

Fucking hell.

AFC employs convicted drunk drivers, a drug courier and a few years ago signed a known rapist. Scott Brown stood by a team mate.

4 minutes ago, YoungLoon said:

You're championing a man who when one of our own was racially abused, stepped in to defend a racist.

Even if it was a different team's player I still wouldn't want him at our club for doing that, a precedent has now been set that no matter what you do to Aberdeen FC theres a chance we will still take you on.

Some of our fans so eager to lift their skirts for this cunt it’s embarrassing. It was bad enough when Goodwillie signed.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, YoungLoon said:

Dons fans are racist aswell. You basically encourage racism by being here you sick man 

37 minutes ago, YoungLoon said:

He's still a Celtic player at the moment so we can only hope they keep playing him and he gets a career ender.

Hell I'm starting a whip round, first player to shatter his ankle gets all the cash ?

Hopefully his first act is to clatter a Hun in a 50-50 with the ball getting rattled into the crowd and clattering you in the puss. That would please me. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Poodler said:

Dons fans are racist aswell. You basically encourage racism by being here you sick man 

A 30 second scan through The Pub will confirm as much, although that's mostly cheeky shit with no ill intent. 

Mostly. 

Sometimes it's vicious, ugly, shit that no mentally sound person would involve themselves with, though. 

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, YoungLoon said:

The love being shown around here to Scott Brown is an absolute travesty.

How can some folk go from hating him for over 14 years to suddenly wanting to lick his balls just because he says he's becoming a don.

Football fan entitlement #1: Fickle  nature

2 minutes ago, YoungLoon said:

How can some folk go from hating him for over 14 years to suddenly wanting to lick his balls just because he says he's becoming a don.

Far from wanting to lick his balls but he’s the kick up the arse type that we need.

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Far from wanting to lick his balls but he’s the kick up the arse type that we need.

A lick up the arse, of you to Broony. More like. Ha.

3 minutes ago, YoungLoon said:

Occasionally, players will move from one club to another. Surprised you haven't noticed this before tbh.

It may work out, it may not. He was allegedly on around £30k a week at Celtic, so we can be damn sure he's not doing this for the money. If he was after an easy time, he'd have stayed sat on his arse at Parkhead.

He must think he can do a job here and many of us hope he can. 

• Upvote 1

Brown is a cunt. But the last great team we had were full of cunts that would kick their granny to win. 

We've had players who were once pantomime villains when we played against them sign for us in the past the likes of Roy Aitken. 

Brown is a proven winner. If he does the business on the pitch and raises the level and mentality of those around him both on the park and on the training pitch I can live with him being a cunt. The more cunts with his desire and winning mentality in a Dons jersey the better as far as I'm concerned. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Tommy said:

Several kicks up your arse fae me. That’s your sex life gone.

Unless you cut my cock off as well, you'd be wrong. 

Why do you want to put your toes in my arse? Weird min

Guest milne_afc

Couple more of this type of signings should rid us of the whiter/female element that’s dragged afc to a level of accepted mediocrity.

29 minutes ago, YoungLoon said:

I've a suggestion for you my friend, don't support Aberdeen while he's here. I'd be fucking glad if you did that, less wet blanket tossers at games the better.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, redcryptoknight said:

Aberdeen have just signed the Celtic captain, a man with more winners medals than the rest of our first team combined, and there are folk here having a moan.

Cheer up abidy.

Must be about the most decorated player in Scotland ever. A winner. No more poofter performances from Kennedy etc.

It's a step up in class and a world away from mcinnes' nonsense signings.

29 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

If McInnes had signed Brown you would have been praising him to the skies. 

My opinion would be exactly the same. He’s well past his best and going to be on good money. 

2 minutes ago, redcryptoknight said:

Aberdeen have just signed the Celtic captain, a man with more winners medals than the rest of our first team combined, and there are folk here having a moan.

Cheer up abidy.

5 years ago people would rightly be excited by it. He’s a player who’s left a steadily declining Celtic team looking for an easy retirement while he’s still held in high regard from the Celtic fans. 

5 minutes ago, tightbreeks said:

Brooneye loves a Donner in the pubic triangle in edinburgh, slumped against a wall. Winner!

Mongo would sober up and lead Celtic to yet another trophy, one of 22 he'd win .. 10 league titles, 6 Scottish Cups, 6 League Cups. 

spacer.png

• Upvote 1