Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

Yeah, you specifically said DC was lying about it in one of your 3 thousand and 3 bed pishing diatribes over the last few weeks 

Apologise 

You know I'll do something you never do.

I was completely wrong about Brown signing on, although in my 3,003 "bed pishing" posts you will no doubt note that I would welcome the signing if it happened.

Regarding DC I continue to believe that Glass has been a shoe-in since day one and there was never a "prawcess" as DC attempted to describe. That's not honesty in my book.

8 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

I genuinely find it fucking mental that people aren’t happy with this signing. 

I certainly don’t as like I said. It’s going to be just as hyped & ineffective as Keane & Barton were for tims & Huns

Both sets of fans were wanking themselves into a frenzy over them & they were a load of shite where/when it mattered.

Its Scot fkn Brown ffs he couldn’t even get them going against half the shite in the league this season

Pathetic some of the fantastical hyperbole over this by some. Makes the club seem like a real small time club even in this league.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

I certainly don’t as like I said. It’s going to be just as hyped & ineffective as Keane & Barton were for tims & Huns

Both sets of fans were wanking themselves into a frenzy over them & they were a load of shite where/when it mattered.

Its Scot fkn Brown ffs he couldn’t even get them going against half the shite in the league this season

Pathetic some of the fantastical hyperbole over this by some. Makes the club seem like a real small time club even in this league.

Zzzzzzz, he’s fucking box office whether you like it or not.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Shut up you miserable cockwomble

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
32 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

I genuinely find it fucking mental that people aren’t happy with this signing. 

So do I. Maybe they are happy with us being 4th and having a bunch of pansies in our team.

Or maybe if Brown had played for anyone other than Celtic or Rangers they would be happy.

I just want a successful Aberdeen team, I don't remember the Aberdeen team of the 1980s being full of nice losers.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

My opinion would be exactly the same. He’s well past his best and going to be on good money. 

5 years ago people would rightly be excited by it. He’s a player who’s left a steadily declining Celtic team looking for an easy retirement while he’s still held in high regard from the Celtic fans. 

5 years ago he was worth c.£6,000,000.  It really is a fucking stupid thing to say.

Pleased with this signing.

We've been crying out for strong personalities in our squad, because frankly we've currently got a team full of pussies.

I couldn't stand Brown. He was the pantomime villan everyone loved to hate. But he was a player everyone wanted in their team. He may be in the twilight years of his playing career I'm positive he'll have an impact. 

More of this please. 

• Upvote 5
1 minute ago, King Street Loon said:

Pleased with this signing.

We've been crying out for strong personalities in our squad, because frankly we've currently got a team full if pussies.

I couldn't stand Brown. He was the pantomime villan everyone loved to hate. But he was a player everyone wanted in their team. He may be in the twilight years of his playing career I'm positive he'll have an impact. 

More of this please. 

Would you shove your toes up Scott Browns arse?

1 hour ago, torry_battery_ram said:

So do I. Maybe they are happy with us being 4th and having a bunch of pansies in our team.

Or maybe if Brown had played for anyone other than Celtic or Rangers they would be happy.

I just want a successful Aberdeen team, I don't remember the Aberdeen team of the 1980s being full of nice losers.

Definitely not stuck in the 80’s though.

50 minutes ago, wullfo said:

Aberdeen fan: We,re an absolute shambles and we need change.

Aberdeen Fc: Ok, let’s sign one of the most successful club midfielder in Scottish football history to motivate and develop  our squad.

Aberdeen fan: Na, I,ll pass.

Would rather a really good defender or striker but yeah, a 35 year old midfielder who has been in his comfort zone for 14 years is a priority seemingly.

3 minutes ago, G31DON said:

5 years ago he was worth c.£6,000,000.  It really is a fucking stupid thing to say.

And people would rightly have been excited by it, like I said. You seem to be another one with reading and comprehension issues.

We look tinpot as fuck with this signing, I thought people wanted us to challenge Celtic? 

• Downvote 2
3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Definitely not stuck in the 80’s though.

Would rather a really good defender or striker but yeah, a 35 year old midfielder who has been in his comfort zone for 14 years is a priority seemingly.

And people would rightly have been excited by it, like I said. You seem to be another one with reading and comprehension issues.

We look tinpot as fuck with this signing, I thought people wanted us to challenge Celtic? 

BHL. 

Have a day off wee man. More tedious than RS, Shooftah and Finendandy. 

If there was a hat league table you'd be in the relegation zone. 

Bore off. 

Guest milne_afc
4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Would rather a really good defender or striker

Perhaps it not a case of one or t’other and Brownzo will help attract a better calibration than the donkeys we’re used to

Just now, milne_afc said:

Perhaps it not a case of one or t’other and Brownzo will help attract a better calibration than the donkeys we’re used to

Where is the money coming from? All the talk of how difficult it’s been for the survival of the club and now we are finding wages that have made Scott brown sign while on an alleged 35k a week? I appreciate his one year deal offer from Celtic was probably on reduced terms but we must be paying a good whack for this.

5 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Seemingly, our new manager,s first priority signing is a well established midfielder, do you think that’s going to be his only signing? Maybe a good defender and a striker will follow, maybe? 
We,ve shouted for change, it’s happening, try to enhance it.

• Upvote 1
Just now, wullfo said:

Seemingly, our new manager,s first priority signing is a well established midfielder, do you think that’s going to be his only signing? Maybe a good defender and a striker will follow, maybe? 
We,ve shouted for change, it’s happening, try to enhance it.

I’ve just stated my concerns over financing all these supposed new signings. Brown must be on a good wedge as part of this deal.