Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Where is the money coming from? All the talk of how difficult it’s been for the survival of the club and now we are finding wages that have made Scott brown sign while on an alleged 35k a week? I appreciate his one year deal offer from Celtic was probably on reduced terms but we must be paying a good whack for this.

Think of the extra money he'll bring in, speculate to accumulate.

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Where is the money coming from? All the talk of how difficult it’s been for the survival of the club and now we are finding wages that have made Scott brown sign while on an alleged 35k a week? I appreciate his one year deal offer from Celtic was probably on reduced terms but we must be paying a good whack for this.

Record transfer sales, fresh investment(?), overplaying the financial deficit to deter McHun from signing more dross and hopefully force him out(?).

Or maybe they’ve taken a punt on rejuvenating the fan base - speculate to accumulate kinda thing. Fuck knows, I don’t care, but I’ll be buying a ST for the first time in years as will lots of lapsed Dons supporters.

Also, giving him his first crack at coaching, he’ll forego a lot of potential income for that opportunity. 

Stick or twist moment and the club have tried something different. I’m all furrit.

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

I’ve just stated my concerns over financing all these supposed new signings. Brown must be on a good wedge as part of this deal.

I agree, he’s not coming here for pennies. He will be on a good wedge that’s for sure.

Why do you think he’s signed up with us when he probably could have received a better offer where he is?

My belief is he has bought into what Cormack and Glass want to achieve, and that should be exciting for us.
Its maybe shite, we will know soon enough, I’d rather not criticise ambition after the dire stuff we have witnessed these last years.

Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, King Street Loon said:

The state of this cunt.

If you read it he puts the idea out there that Logan wasn't in the squad at weekend because it would've been awkward for Brown.

Fucking blouse.

Really hope we can purge these types from attending matches.

2 minutes ago, wullfo said:

I agree, he’s not coming here for pennies. He will be on a good wedge that’s for sure.

Why do you think he’s signed up with us when he probably could have received a better offer where he is?

My belief is he has bought into what Cormack and Glass want to achieve, and that should be exciting for us.
Its maybe shite, we will know soon enough, I’d rather not criticise ambition after the dire stuff we have witnessed these last years.

Bollocks. He’s left Celtic because they are now the second team in Glasgow. He knew his playing days were pretty much at an end there as well.

He’s getting out of dodge as he cannot take the stick he’ll get from the Orcs. He’s a shitebag. Only shows bottle when things are all rosey & his team holds all the cards

14 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

If you can’t debate the points raised then just say so

Your points are just opinions. Brown has looked leggy this season at times but he was excellent the other day, the whole Celtic team has looked shite, not just Brown. 

He'll be a very useful asset in big games, even if I disagree with the signing. 

6 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Record transfer sales, fresh investment(?), overplaying the financial deficit to deter McHun from signing more dross and hopefully force him out(?).

Or maybe they’ve taken a punt on rejuvenating the fan base - speculate to accumulate kinda thing. Fuck knows, I don’t care, but I’ll be buying a ST for the first time in years as will lots of lapsed Dons supporters.

Also, giving him his first crack at coaching, he’ll forego a lot of potential income for that opportunity. 

Stick or twist moment and the club have tried something different. I’m all furrit.

?

5 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

The state of this cunt.

Brown insinuating Logan was lying has never sat well with me either.

BHL spends years defending McInnes and the club against everyone on here. 

McInnes leaves and the club sign Scott Brown, most on here are happy with it and suddenly BHL doesn’t stick up for the club and isn’t happy with it. 

He’s not going against the grain for attention though...

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Scotty_Toronto said:

?

Brown insinuating Logan was lying has never sat well with me either.

Logan acted pretty badly throughout that whole episode. I have difficulty believing him when I hear of his extra curricular activities.

I honestly can't believe how many dons "fans" are delighted by this. It doesn't make sense from a financial point of view (he will be getting mega bucks), from a footballing point of view (he is 36 in june) or for a aberdeen culture point of view (he has cheated, goaded and incited Aberdeen at every occasion plus a race row). Do we honestly want to just turn into Celtic Reserves??? 

13 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

The state of this cunt.

If you read it he puts the idea out there that Logan wasn't in the squad at weekend because it would've been awkward for Brown.

Fucking blouse.

It doesn't look good on an anti-racist stance unless the problem is addressed. 

However, I do think some fans are over exaggerating their importance on the issue. 

1 minute ago, milne_afc said:

Logan acted pretty badly throughout that whole episode. I have difficulty believing him when I hear of his extra curricular activities.

There were other players that heard the comments though. Tonev wouldn’t have gotten the 7 game ban for just his word v mine type thing. Not a chance in hell

4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

You're the best troll on here, Milne. 

Respect the effort to just go again and again. Takes some doing. 

5 minutes ago, whosyoureugine said:

I honestly can't believe how many dons "fans" are delighted by this. It doesn't make sense from a financial point of view (he will be getting mega bucks), from a footballing point of view (he is 36 in june) or for a aberdeen culture point of view (he has cheated, goaded and incited Aberdeen at every occasion plus a race row). Do we honestly want to just turn into Celtic Reserves??? 

Fuck off you hun cunt. 

2 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

He’s here more to sort out the men from the poofs. hopefully we get a whole new squad of hungry winners he can lead into battle 

one poof is already on his way 

I dont get that argument at all mate sorry. This is Scott Brown, King of the Minks. He won't give a shite about the Dons past his pay check, we are just going to be paying him loads for 18 months for him to get his management experience before he is back off to parkhead. 

Just now, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Eh?

You mean Logan being drapped last weekend is indicative of a racist agenda going on at AFC? And addressing what problem?

No, that parts a load of pish, he's been dropped because he's past it. 

Im talking about the Brown signing at large. 

18 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

The state of this cunt.

Fucking blouse.

?

If signing Brown rids the support of the likes of this beaut then it’ll have been worth it regardless of what happens next season  

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, whosyoureugine said:

I honestly can't believe how many dons "fans" are delighted by this. 

Brown will sell tickets.

He'll also attract better players.

I just hope that his legs last longer than Hartley's, and I'll probably feel used when he eventually takes the manager's role at Celtic.

I can't see myself ever being a fan, but wins over the ugly sisters and some silverware might smooth things over a bit.

4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Bollocks. He’s left Celtic because they are now the second team in Glasgow. He knew his playing days were pretty much at an end there as well.

He’s getting out of dodge as he cannot take the stick he’ll get from the Orcs. He’s a shitebag. Only shows bottle when things are all rosey & his team holds all the cards

I did say it’s maybe shite, you suggested it was bollocks, much and such.

He is a shitebag, but he’s now our shitebag, do you not want what he brought to the tims in a dons shirt?

I would imagine he would have more chance of things being rosie and holding all the cards with Celtic than us? 

His choice is to come here and “ be relentless in his quest for success at Aberdeen” 

I like that, you don’t.