Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

It's a fairly WOW signing for Glass' first signing.

Who would ever have thought they'd see the day that Scott Brown was turning out for Aberdeen.

I've a slight worry that it's two years too late but we can debate that in August. I think he'll certainly be a first pick for at least the first few months of next season. 

I agree on changing the captain this summer but i'd prefer Ferguson ahead of Brown.

We now have 700 central midfielders; Brown, Ferguson, McCrorie, Campbell, Ojo, McGeouch, Virtanen, Barron.

It's a start on the new team. We'll need to make bigger signings than Brown if Cormack and Glass are serious. We need a player on that level for the defence and striker

7 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

There were other players that heard the comments though. Tonev wouldn’t have gotten the 7 game ban for just his word v mine type thing. Not a chance in hell

Whatever happened to sticks and stones. He didn;t stab him, he said some bad words and got banned. Nothing to do with Broonie.

1 minute ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Signing Brown is indicative of a racist agenda?

No, it suggests the club aren't being as serious on anti racism as they could be. 

Ive gone over this. Click on my profile and read the posts. 

1 minute ago, Tord31 said:

It's a fairly WOW signing for Glass' first signing.

Who would ever have thought they'd see the day that Scott Brown was turning out for Aberdeen.

I've a slight worry that it's two years too late but we can debate that in August. I think he'll certainly be a first pick for at least the first few months of next season. 

I agree on changing the captain this summer but i'd prefer Ferguson ahead of Brown.

We now have 700 central midfielders; Brown, Ferguson, McCrorie, Campbell, Ojo, McGeouch, Virtanen, Barron.

It's a start on the new team. We'll need to make bigger signings than Brown if Cormack and Glass are serious. We need a player on that level for the defence and striker

If Scott Brown is playing, I have no doubt in my mind he'll be our captain. 

Guest milne_afc

Footballers shouldn’t be your children’s role models, folks.

They're purely for entertainment and Scott Brown is king of the shithouse.

Suck it up.

Guest milne_afc
9 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You're the best troll on here, Milne. 

Respect the effort to just go again and again. Takes some doing. 

How dare you! I’m a serious poster.

3 minutes ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

Is Kamara telling the whole truth?

Understatement. ?

You fucking guy does sound like monkey if said with a lot of loud voices around, probably best to mic players up if we want to get to the truth. Things get said and embellished to further each side of the real truth, probably the truth lies in the middle. Did one player say something to instigate it, insult to mother or daughter etc, lot goes on. 

1 minute ago, wullfo said:

I did say it’s maybe shite, you suggested it was bollocks, much and such.

He is a shitebag, but he’s now our shitebag, do you not want what he brought to the tims in a dons shirt?

I would imagine he would have more chance of things being rosie and holding all the cards with Celtic than us? 

His choice is to come here and “ be relentless in his quest for success at Aberdeen” 

I like that, you don’t.

His abilities on the field for us imo will be nothing short of a man down for most part. (Even without red cards) 

Only time he’ll get noticed is by the increase in cards he will deservedly earn that he escaped at Celtic for the most part

i agree he will likely be a good attitude in the dressing room but that is about it. Will that be worth the time/effort/money? Not imo.

the expectations & in many cases wankfests over his signing are ridiculous. He is a very average player & his best assets was winding up opposition & escaping punishment for dirty tackles. Both those assets will be considerably weakened by not being in a Celtic shirt & he will just become the aging average player that just gets booked all the time

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

His abilities on the field for us imo will be nothing short of a man down for most part. (Even without red cards) 

Only time he’ll get noticed is by the increase in cards he will deservedly earn that he escaped at Celtic for the most part

i agree he will likely be a good attitude in the dressing room but that is about it. Will that be worth the time/effort/money? Not imo.

the expectations & in many cases wankfests over his signing are ridiculous. He is a very average player & his best assets was winding up opposition & escaping punishment for dirty tackles. Both those assets will be considerably weakened by not being in a Celtic shirt & he will just become the aging average player that just gets booked all the time

Fair doos, you don’t want him here.
Which player with the same credentials would you like? 

5 minutes ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

Understatement. ?

haha. Yes its a balls out move by Cormack, Glass and Brown. It's certainly going to be interesting. He is a brilliant captain and Celtic dont have anyone to replace him. McGregor is not in his league as a captain.

As a midfielder well the opportunity is there for him to prove if he has still got it and how long for

For us it is very box office

and give him the no8 shirt, obviously

4 minutes ago, daytripping said:

@Bebo get this hun cunt to fuck. He's boring. You'd think he'd still be celebrating his teams first ever title but no, he's here trying to create a rivalry. We hated the old team pal, new team are like east stirling, don;t come on the radar.

Season ticket holder since 93/94 mate. Spent many Wednesday nights in the main stand in February in the snow watching the dons get gubbed by Kilie. I've earned my stripes to have an opinion.

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, whosyoureugine said:

Aberdeen are really at a crossroads with an identity. We have lost the identity of truly being the antidote to the Old Firm and have shifted more to an "Anybody but Rangers" identity. We just accept getting turned over against Celtic now, and no one seems to give a fuck. Brown will get 100,000 plastic paddy weegies supporting the dons now, no doubt. And likely he will draw in some Celtic expats on the pitch. And thats really concerning. "Abergreen" was trending on twitter for a while. Very concerning! Call me a cunt if you want, but there's plenty of people in the south stand singing stand free with a Henrik Larson t shirt on underneath. 

What an absolute pile of drivel you have just excreted!,first point of order! There’s no such thing as the old firm! Rangers died

no Celtic fan will suddenly start supporting us because brown has moved that’s just utter pish isn’t it after there success in the last ten years!

last point.there’s no cunt singing in any south stand anywhere in Scotland with or without a henrik Larsson t shirt on Covid sure

you are either fishing hun or just plain stupid, you decide 

CUNT

2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

What an absolute pile of drivel you have just excreted!,first point of order! There’s no such thing as the old firm!

no Celtic fan will suddenly start supporting us because brown has moved that’s just utter pish isn’t it after there success in the last ten years!

last point.there’s no cunt singing in any south stand anywhere in Scotland with or without a henrik Larsson t shirt on Covid sure

you are either fishing hun or just plain stupid, you decide 

CUNT

Sorry to offend lads. Its my first time on a fan forum, my son set it up for me when McInnis left, wanted to connect with the rest of the fan base since we can't do it in the pub or in the stands now. I see its not the place for me, maybe a generational thing for an old cunt like me. Ill leave you lads to it, look forward to the same chats standing waiting for a piss or a pie at half time in the future. 

STAND FREE. 

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, whosyoureugine said:

Sorry to offend lads. Its my first time on a fan forum, my son set it up for me when McInnis left, wanted to connect with the rest of the fan base since we can't do it in the pub or in the stands now. I see its not the place for me, maybe a generational thing for an old cunt like me. Ill leave you lads to it, look forward to the same chats standing waiting for a piss or a pie at half time in the future. 

STAND FREE. 

No one chats to each other at Pittodrie if you don't know them, I'd find it weird behaviour if you cracked a conversation waiting for the toilet, hun.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, whosyoureugine said:

STAND FREE. 

Just take it on the chin and work hard. McInnes not McInnis.

9 minutes ago, whosyoureugine said:

STAND FREE. 

And don’t go for a pie or a piss at half time, go 5 mins before that, there’s nae queue and you won’t miss much fitba 

1 minute ago, daytripping said:

No one chats to each other at Pittodrie if you don't know them, I'd find it weird behaviour if you cracked a conversation waiting for the toilet, hun.

Don’t think av spoke two words at pittodrie in fear of getting side jabbed by an Aberdeen giant due to my accent ??

shouted and screamed like fuck but ?

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Where is the money coming from? All the talk of how difficult it’s been for the survival of the club and now we are finding wages that have made Scott brown sign while on an alleged 35k a week? I appreciate his one year deal offer from Celtic was probably on reduced terms but we must be paying a good whack for this.

Maybe let the Chairman and the Board worry about that?