Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

1 minute ago, Dad said:

Aye true enough son - and tbf; much the route I've taken

Act tough for a bitty, then take it back with a wee apology or two - its for the best. 

Imagine - no more poetry and whimsy thanks to our friend Pride.

He couldnae be humble: RIP

The cowards survived the wars 

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You do understand, again, I've never PM'd anyone about you, I've never reported you either. I said that a few weeks ago to wind you up. 

It seems to have worked. 

He lives in a fantasy world of his own making. 

Putting folk in wee boxes and himself as the smartest man in the room, a mistake he makes again and again and again. He confuses shouting the loudest and most energetically for "smartest". 

Best ignored. That's what he hates the most. Because I do it to him, he tries to provoke me and get my attention all the time. Sad that he seems to crave the attention of someone he continually tries to demean. Says much about his own lack of self-esteem imo. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

He lives in a fantasy world of his own making. 

Putting folk in wee boxes and himself as the smartest man in the room, a mistake he makes again and again and again. He confuses shouting the loudest and most energetically for "smartest". 

Best ignored. That's what he hates the most. Because I do it to him, he tries to provoke me and get my attention all the time. Sad that he seems to crave the attention of someone he continually tries to demean. Says much about his own lack of self-esteem imo. 

Look Parkie my days of slagging folk off on here are over. 

Im waiting for the ASC to chap at my door any minute. 

RS is a knob tho. 

Just now, Parklife said:

Must be shiting it. An old man en route to fight you. 

Because of words on the Internet ??

A few do seem to have been riled by things I've said, the same ones who assert that Tonev and Logans exchange (the original point of this conversation) "was just words."

A full circle 

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Is it not more telling of our false democracy that the only politicians that get a fair crack with the press are either centre or far right/right? 

Britain hates itself too much. 

Which far right politicians are these then?

No surprise with university’s churning out self loathing mongos such as yersel ?

8 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

We rushed across the road together, I pulled him even closer, leapt backwards, twisting in the air and turned him over so that I was on top. His skull landed on the edge of the pavement, instant blood, end of energy. I just got in the car and drove off.

spacer.png

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, NEM said:

Which far right politicians are these then?

No surprise with university’s churning out self loathing mongos such as yersel ?

I dunno where you've decided I've got a degree, NEM. I'm a two time drop out. 

I've told the forum, I'm on a current truce. 

You're included in it. Hope you and your family are enjoying a lovely Sunday evening. All the best to you. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I dunno where you've decided I've got a degree, NEM. I'm a two time drop out. 

I've told the forum, I'm on a current truce. 

You're included in it. Hope you and your family are enjoying a lovely Sunday evening. All the best to you. 

Fair enough - same to you ?

4 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Well played, Conkers

spacer.png

Look I'm no tough guy. 

I won't allow my Consi persona to get me filled in. 

Im a good guy, would sit down and chat with anyone here, even RS. 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You don't need a persona Consi. 

I'm an equally boring cunt in normal life as I am on here! 

This place is only fun with a persona. 

I do have the beliefs I defend but in real life there's no way I'm defending them in that way. I quite enjoy a conversation with someone who has differing beliefs. 

When there's 10+ folk coming at you it's easier just to noise folk up. 

I don't want some nutter to come and kill me. 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

This place is only fun with a persona. 

I do have the beliefs I defend but in real life there's no way I'm defending them in that way. I quite enjoy a conversation with someone who has differing beliefs. 

When there's 10+ folk coming at you it's easier just to noise folk up. 

I don't want some nutter to come and kill me. 

I just come here because its getting rarer and rarer to find folk to speak football with.  Well, Aberdeen football club specifically. 

Especially since we're stuck in the house for the most part and can't get to games. 

There's folk that want to speak about English football but I've got limited interest in that these days. 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I just come here because its getting rarer and rarer to find folk to speak football with.  Well, Aberdeen football club specifically. 

Especially since we're stuck in the house for the most part and can't get to games. 

There's folk that want to speak about English football but I've got limited interest in that these days. 

I enjoy the range of subjects. English football is shite, I agree.