Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

11 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Always wonder what outsiders think coming on here. The forum is full of total weirdos

I occasionally venture onto other forums (usually to see how ex dons are getting on). Without fail they lack the je ne sais quoi of this place. All human life is here.

7 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Eric sviachenko says Scott brown fined him 600 pounds for going to the toilet.         When brown takes to the pitch in his first fame for the Dons they all better have 600 pounds plus ready to hand over, they’ll all be nervous wrecks  pissing. themselves.  

Good point, Shooftah. I'd never considered that. 

8 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Well he's came out and told his side of the story. That's what some were after. 

Will they see it as sufficient though? 

I'd say Logan and Brown both making statements today should end this stuff now? 

Correct.

The hysteria now endeth.

Asked if there was any animosity remaining between him and the Parkhead captain, Logan laughed:

"No. On the pitch you have stuff with all sorts of players

"It's not that we didn't get on - he played for Celtic, I played for Aberdeen, there was rivalry on the pitch. He wanted to win, I wanted to win.

"In terms of that, I've had fights like that with people on the pitch for the last eight years.

"I've got no personal vendetta against Scott Brown. I don't think he's got one against me.

"Him coming to Aberdeen has nothing to do with me leaving - my contract is up.

"Am I his mate? No. Do I know him? No. Do I hear he's a good guy? Yeah

"But I only judge people off what I've seen and come across. We've had a little bit of argy bargy on the pitch, and for me that's where it stays.

"Anything else to do with other stuff, where people might be saying about him backing Tonev with all the racism stuff, I've left all of that in the past.

"It's so far gone that I only ever think about it if someone brings it up.