Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

9 hours ago, Sheepo said:

Great Interview with Brown on REDTV you can see he is buzzing to be here and I loved the little smirk when asked for his message to the fans. 

It is excellent.

Amazing how well articulated he is compared to the the seething ned image that often is portrayed on the pitch.

Certainly seems more considered and thoughtful than the 95% generally dumb footballers who pass through the club.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Logan is basically just having a wee bit of wind up with a former adversary & the wumin on here are greeting about it ?

Brown probably pished himself at it. Especially as it came from a plumber 

Toilet humour 

Great wee village.

Highest one in the Highlands apparently.

3 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

It is excellent.

Amazing how well articulated he is compared to the the seething ned image that often is portrayed on the pitch.

Certainly seems more considered and thoughtful than the 95% generally dumb footballers who pass through the club.

I suppose you can't judge a book by it's cover. I remember an interview he did before Scottish Cup Final 2017 and he came off like a rather articulate guy.  And I know he's spoken out in the past about homophobia in football. And yeah you're right, about 95% of them were meatheads for sure.

4 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

It is excellent.

A lot of people think highly of him who work with him. He does seem a lot quieter in person than that cocky arsehole he is on the pitch. If he can bring on players like Campbell, Ferguson (if he stays) and McCrorie then it's a good move all round. 

14 hours ago, Sheepo said:

Great Interview with Brown on REDTV you can see he is buzzing to be here and I loved the little smirk when asked for his message to the fans. 

12 hours ago, Millertime said:

Is the broony interview only playing first 30 secs for anyone else too?

5 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

It is excellent.

3 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Logan is basically just having a wee bit of wind up with a former adversary & the wumin on here are greeting about it ?

Brown probably pished himself at it. Especially as it came from a plumber 

Toilet humour 

1 hour ago, Mackstar1903 said:

I suppose you can't judge a book by it's cover. I remember an interview he did before Scottish Cup Final 2017 and he came off like a rather articulate guy.  And I know he's spoken out in the past about homophobia in football. And yeah you're right, about 95% of them were meatheads for sure.

1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

A lot of people think highly of him who work with him. He does seem a lot quieter in person than that cocky arsehole he is on the pitch. If he can bring on players like Campbell, Ferguson (if he stays) and McCrorie then it's a good move all round. 

Fucking embarrassing the revisionism on display here. Brown is a cunt and finished as a player yet people are lining up to lick his anus. Fuck Scott brown.

• Dildo 9
41 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Fucking embarrassing the revisionism on display here. Brown is a cunt and finished as a player yet people are lining up to lick his anus. Fuck Scott brown.

For the record Im less bothered, at least have lower expectations, what he brings to our team on the pitch as anyone can see his legs are gone a la Hartley, Severin etc etc.  But mentally and in terms of general professionalism in and around the club, I only see positives.  I'll accept huge potential for him/us to fuck it up as well of course.  Hun media will be all over pictures of him drunk in Soul after a 0-1 to Smurren (Main 82). 

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Hes 100x the player your relative/ mate Logan ever was 

• Site Sponsor
2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Presume you won't be going to the games to cheer him on then?

Or pay money to abuse from the stands?

Or just moan about it on here?

Which one will it be? 

I agree Scott Brown is a cunt but he is our cunt and I think much needed drive and a change in the dressing room attitude that has surrounded the club for years. I'm on board with it cause I think he will give us something different off the pitch and hopefully on it.

This^^

Aberdeen has had a soft underbelly for years so here's hoping that Broon kicks a few balls in our dressing room and encourages a bit of steel and guts in our team to adopt a much needed change of attitude.

I applaud the signing of the cunt and as you say, he our cunt now

2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I'd agree that on the pitch he's unlikely to offer what some seem to be thinking he will, but behind the scenes he'll have an impact and help instill a stronger mentality than there is at the moment.  

33 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

This^^

Aberdeen has had a soft underbelly for years so here's hoping that Broon kicks a few balls in our dressing room and encourages a bit of steel and guts in our team to adopt a much needed change of attitude.

14 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I'd agree that on the pitch he's unlikely to offer what some seem to be thinking he will, but behind the scenes he'll have an impact and help instill a stronger mentality than there is at the moment.  

Perhaps. I just shudder at the thought of him being cheered by the Celtic fans when we are inevitably being pumped by them.

29 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Signing players no longer good enough for teams we are supposedly meant to be challenging isn’t going to help, you daft cunt.

So shall we stick with weaklings Campbell and Ojo then? 

He’s an upgrade just accept it. Chocolate 

1 hour ago, Dom Sullivan said:

This^^

This, but I'm nae so sure about pre-kick off huddles. Get that shit sorted out in the dressing room so everyone enters the pitch with the right mentality

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Why didn’t he take it then?

There was and still is a lot of uncertainty at Celtic. Despite being offered a new deal, there was no certainty over the new manager and whether he would be wanted there.

Aberdeen gave him a clear direction and show he was wanted.

Having previously been teammates with Glass, he saw this as a good step in his career development from playing into management

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Signing players no longer good enough for teams we are supposedly meant to be challenging isn’t going to help, you daft cunt.

He started plenty of games last season, and was offered a contract at Celtic, lol. 

He had a poor season by his own standards, and Celtics standards last season, but there were only about 3 Celtic players who would've got pass marks from their fans last campaign. 

One bad season in a 15 year career and suddenly he's past it? Do me a favour. 

Only dons fans could find the signing of the most successful Scottish player of the last 20 years, an issue. I had my issues for non footballing reasons at first, but moved past it. 

In both a playing and non-playing capacity it's a great signing for the club. 

Having someone with high personal standards can only benefit AFC, how often do we, as fans, bemoan our teams lack of bottle? 

Just ride the Brooner wave and get on wi it. 

Top professional and a born winner and leader.

Lets ah dee ih Brooner ? ?