Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

On 6/10/2021 at 5:33 PM, Big Hat Logan said:

His legs are gone and he will have to work a lot harder at Aberdeen than he has at Celtic. Do I think he will be up to it? Not really. Is he any good in a management role? Nobody has a clue. Given he will be on a decent wage (I would assume) it’s not a great signing for me. 

An absolute certainty to be banned for parts of the season too. I think this has disaster written all over it.

Where have they gone?

13 hours ago, Tord31 said:

It was an obvious move, and an obvious move to make Joe club captain as 1) it protects the demotion a little bit and 2) as Brown is on the coaching staff it makes sense for Lewis to take a lot of the community burden

What is the community burden these days? Do they still go around schools etc? I’ve never heard of the captain doing anything, especially in the COVID era 

10 hours ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Club captain, team captain... it's a title someone's given you to get you to do something they don't want to do for free - it's like making the div kid at school milk monitor. No one respects it.

The ship only needs one captain.  Lewis should never have been made Captain.  Mcinnes to fault on that one. (A Bribe.). A sweetener  what ever you want to call it.     Brown do your stuff and kick ass.