Jump to content
Parklife

Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Same here....I've had a hard on all day😂

@Dad would like to know who your dealer is that is getting you the triple strength viagra. And can he have a box on appro?

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Donstar83 said:

So is he assistant manager or just a coach?

Just know him as Caesar, legend who can do anything he wants. Manager one day, make the tea next if he fancies it, he'll decide.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

My opinion would be exactly the same. He’s well past his best and going to be on good money. 

5 years ago people would rightly be excited by it. He’s a player who’s left a steadily declining Celtic team looking for an easy retirement while he’s still held in high regard from the Celtic fans. 
 

 

 

5 years ago he was worth c.£6,000,000.  It really is a fucking stupid thing to say.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Pleased with this signing.

We've been crying out for strong personalities in our squad, because frankly we've currently got a team full of pussies.

I couldn't stand Brown. He was the pantomime villan everyone loved to hate. But he was a player everyone wanted in their team. He may be in the twilight years of his playing career I'm positive he'll have an impact. 

More of this please. 

Edited by King Street Loon
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, King Street Loon said:

Pleased with this signing.

We've been crying out for strong personalities in our squad, because frankly we've currently got a team full if pussies.

I couldn't stand Brown. He was the pantomime villan everyone loved to hate. But he was a player everyone wanted in their team. He may be in the twilight years of his playing career I'm positive he'll have an impact. 

More of this please. 

Would you shove your toes up Scott Browns arse?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Would you shove your toes up Scott Browns arse?

I'd think about it. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, torry_battery_ram said:

So do I. Maybe they are happy with us being 4th and having a bunch of pansies in our team.

Or maybe if Brown had played for anyone other than Celtic or Rangers they would be happy.

I just want a successful Aberdeen team, I don't remember the Aberdeen team of the 1980s being full of nice losers.

Definitely not stuck in the 80’s though.

50 minutes ago, wullfo said:


Aberdeen fan: We,re an absolute shambles and we need change.

Aberdeen Fc: Ok, let’s sign one of the most successful club midfielder in Scottish football history to motivate and develop  our squad.

Aberdeen fan: Na, I,ll pass.

Would rather a really good defender or striker but yeah, a 35 year old midfielder who has been in his comfort zone for 14 years is a priority seemingly.

3 minutes ago, G31DON said:

5 years ago he was worth c.£6,000,000.  It really is a fucking stupid thing to say.

And people would rightly have been excited by it, like I said. You seem to be another one with reading and comprehension issues.

We look tinpot as fuck with this signing, I thought people wanted us to challenge Celtic? 

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Definitely not stuck in the 80’s though.

Would rather a really good defender or striker but yeah, a 35 year old midfielder who has been in his comfort zone for 14 years is a priority seemingly.

And people would rightly have been excited by it, like I said. You seem to be another one with reading and comprehension issues.

We look tinpot as fuck with this signing, I thought people wanted us to challenge Celtic? 

BHL. 
 

Have a day off wee man. More tedious than RS, Shooftah and Finendandy. 
 

If there was a hat league table you'd be in the relegation zone. 
 

Bore off. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Solidarity 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Would rather a really good defender or striker

Perhaps it not a case of one or t’other and Brownzo will help attract a better calibration than the donkeys we’re used to

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

@Dad would like to know who your dealer is that is getting you the triple strength viagra. And can he have a box on appro?

😂

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

BHL. 
 

Have a day off wee man. More tedious than RS, Shooftah and Finendandy. 
 

If there was a hat league table you'd be in the relegation zone. 
 

Bore off. 

If you can’t debate the points raised then just say so

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, milne_afc said:

Perhaps it not a case of one or t’other and Brownzo will help attract a better calibration than the donkeys we’re used to

Where is the money coming from? All the talk of how difficult it’s been for the survival of the club and now we are finding wages that have made Scott brown sign while on an alleged 35k a week? I appreciate his one year deal offer from Celtic was probably on reduced terms but we must be paying a good whack for this.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Would rather a really good defender or striker but yeah, a 35 year old midfielder who has been in his comfort zone for 14 years is a priority seemingly.

Seemingly, our new manager,s first priority signing is a well established midfielder, do you think that’s going to be his only signing? Maybe a good defender and a striker will follow, maybe? 
We,ve shouted for change, it’s happening, try to enhance it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, wullfo said:

Seemingly, our new manager,s first priority signing is a well established midfielder, do you think that’s going to be his only signing? Maybe a good defender and a striker will follow, maybe? 
We,ve shouted for change, it’s happening, try to enhance it.

I’ve just stated my concerns over financing all these supposed new signings. Brown must be on a good wedge as part of this deal.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Perhaps it not a case of one or t’other and Brownzo will help attract a better calibration than the donkeys we’re used to

I'd walk over broken glass to play for Brownzo.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Where is the money coming from? All the talk of how difficult it’s been for the survival of the club and now we are finding wages that have made Scott brown sign while on an alleged 35k a week? I appreciate his one year deal offer from Celtic was probably on reduced terms but we must be paying a good whack for this.

Think of the extra money he'll bring in, speculate to accumulate.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I’ve just stated my concerns over financing all these supposed new signings. Brown must be on a good wedge as part of this deal.

Yet you were waffling aboot signing him would've been impressive 6 years ago :nutter:

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Where is the money coming from? All the talk of how difficult it’s been for the survival of the club and now we are finding wages that have made Scott brown sign while on an alleged 35k a week? I appreciate his one year deal offer from Celtic was probably on reduced terms but we must be paying a good whack for this.

Record transfer sales, fresh investment(?), overplaying the financial deficit to deter McHun from signing more dross and hopefully force him out(?).

Or maybe they’ve taken a punt on rejuvenating the fan base - speculate to accumulate kinda thing. Fuck knows, I don’t care, but I’ll be buying a ST for the first time in years as will lots of lapsed Dons supporters.

Also, giving him his first crack at coaching, he’ll forego a lot of potential income for that opportunity. 
 

Stick or twist moment and the club have tried something different. I’m all furrit.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, daytripping said:

Think of the extra money he'll bring in, speculate to accumulate.

BOOM

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

The state of this cunt.

If you read it he puts the idea out there that Logan wasn't in the squad at weekend because it would've been awkward for Brown.

Fucking blouse.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

I’ve just stated my concerns over financing all these supposed new signings. Brown must be on a good wedge as part of this deal.

I agree, he’s not coming here for pennies. He will be on a good wedge that’s for sure.

Why do you think he’s signed up with us when he probably could have received a better offer where he is?

My belief is he has bought into what Cormack and Glass want to achieve, and that should be exciting for us.
Its maybe shite, we will know soon enough, I’d rather not criticise ambition after the dire stuff we have witnessed these last years.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Definitely not stuck in the 80’s though.

Would rather a really good defender or striker but yeah, a 35 year old midfielder who has been in his comfort zone for 14 years is a priority seemingly.

And people would rightly have been excited by it, like I said. You seem to be another one with reading and comprehension issues.

We look tinpot as fuck with this signing, I thought people wanted us to challenge Celtic? 

Fucksakes min 

his mentality is worth more than his legs 

show the poofs we have what a winner looks like  (and the incoming bunch)

you’re off your nut.
 

Did Brownzo bully you at school? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, King Street Loon said:

The state of this cunt.

If you read it he puts the idea out there that Logan wasn't in the squad at weekend because it would've been awkward for Brown.

Fucking blouse.

Really hope we can purge these types from attending matches.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Aye, Logan can fuck off 

I know which brown I want (Brownzo) 

Edited by Bad_Mobby

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, wullfo said:

I agree, he’s not coming here for pennies. He will be on a good wedge that’s for sure.

Why do you think he’s signed up with us when he probably could have received a better offer where he is?

My belief is he has bought into what Cormack and Glass want to achieve, and that should be exciting for us.
Its maybe shite, we will know soon enough, I’d rather not criticise ambition after the dire stuff we have witnessed these last years.

Bollocks. He’s left Celtic because they are now the second team in Glasgow. He knew his playing days were pretty much at an end there as well.

He’s getting out of dodge as he cannot take the stick he’ll get from the Orcs. He’s a shitebag. Only shows bottle when things are all rosey & his team holds all the cards

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

If you can’t debate the points raised then just say so

Your points are just opinions. Brown has looked leggy this season at times but he was excellent the other day, the whole Celtic team has looked shite, not just Brown. 
 

He'll be a very useful asset in big games, even if I disagree with the signing. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Really hope we can purge these types from attending matches.

Would be a start. Too many easily offended nowadays

Share this post


Link to post

If you're reading here Broonie choose Bucksburn as your place of residence, I'll assure you of no problems living here, total privacy and security. You wouldn't even be asked for an autograph. Wear the I know DAYTS jacket and it will seem like a cloak of invisibility. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...