Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

23 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

spacer.png

Dunno what's virtue signalling about it? Ultimately I'll support Aberdeen regardless, not as if Scott brown was the racist in that incident, he just allowed a narrative to be built around Logan who was the victim of racial abuse. 

It's not wide of the mark for some fans to poke holes in it. 

54 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Construed, looking to be offended pish. 

Is it tho? 

Logan has been a good servant for AFC and even given dogs abuse since the incident, all he did was report that what had been said to him was racist, brown facilitated the abuse in that instance. 

Fast forward to Sunday past and in front of the Sky cameras he's a staunch anti racist who now believes victims. 

I don't think it should just be forgotten about. 

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

His abilities on the field for us imo will be nothing short of a man down for most part. (Even without red cards) 

Only time he’ll get noticed is by the increase in cards he will deservedly earn that he escaped at Celtic for the most part

i agree he will likely be a good attitude in the dressing room but that is about it. Will that be worth the time/effort/money? Not imo.

the expectations & in many cases wankfests over his signing are ridiculous. He is a very average player & his best assets was winding up opposition & escaping punishment for dirty tackles. Both those assets will be considerably weakened by not being in a Celtic shirt & he will just become the aging average player that just gets booked all the time

Reading through these posts enough is enough, I get it that you don't like or rate Brown but give it a rest for fuck sake, if it bothers you that much then stop following the dons and stay off this site and give us all a break from the negative shite you keep posting. At least give the signing the benefit of the doubt. I also hated Brown when he played for celtic but he is an Aberdeen player now, so I will support him and Glass 100% and can't wait to see what other signings are made.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Dunno what's virtue signalling about it? Ultimately I'll support Aberdeen regardless, not as if Scott brown was the racist in that incident, he just allowed a narrative to be built around Logan who was the victim of racial abuse. 

It's not wide of the mark for some fans to poke holes in it. 

He stood by a team mate. On this occasion he was wrong, and Tonev was dealt with, in a non trivial manner, by the authorities. it was years ago, and the incident is done and dusted.

You never been wrong or made a mistake?

2 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

He stood by a team mate. On this occasion he was wrong, and Tonev was dealt with, in a non trivial manner, by the authorities. it was years ago, and the incident is done and dusted.

Yeah, many times. 

Tend to own up to them, especially when it's relevant, like it is now. 

Jordan Henderson and Carragher both admitted they were wrong in the Suarez incident. 

For Brown to do what he did last weekend, with his reproach for the Tonev incident, is just pure hypocrisy.

2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

And people would rightly have been excited by it, like I said. You seem to be another one with reading and comprehension issues.

We look tinpot as fuck with this signing, I thought people wanted us to challenge Celtic? 

Are you completely thick? Aberdeen would have been excited about signing a £6 million player 5 years ago? No shit, Sherlock.

Tedious cunt.

25 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Yeah, many times. 

Tend to own up to them, especially when it's relevant, like it is now. 

Jordan Henderson and Carragher both admitted they were wrong in the Suarez incident. 

For Brown to do what he did last weekend, with his reproach for the Tonev incident, is just pure hypocrisy.

Fair enough, you continue to be offended about it if you like.

Let me know how that works out for you.

We have racist fans.

fuck off with bringing the racist nonsense into it. 

brown and Logan will suck it up as professionals and these weirdo fans will just embarrass the club by going on about it. 

these foundry reds sorts should note that this signing has inspired some serious dons fans again. They can keep their nonsense away from the Y.

it would be bloody great to see a virtue signaller kicked to death 

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

He stood by a team mate. On this occasion he was wrong...

Correct

34 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Tonev was dealt with, in a non trivial manner, by the authorities.

Correct

35 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

it was years ago, and the incident is done and dusted.

Unfortunately, that wasn't true while Logan continued to play in games v Celtic.

37 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Of course, however, Brown has never come clean with that 'mistake'.

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

He should be made to kiss Logan's arse as his initiation.

Now we'll getting somewhere.

2 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

The state of this cunt.

If you read it he puts the idea out there that Logan wasn't in the squad at weekend because it would've been awkward for Brown.

Fucking blouse.

I'm sickened by this Twitter posters' comments. Does this person post here? Logan frozen oot cos hes black. What an absolute specimen. 

must be on the wind up and it's snared me 

11 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Fair enough, you continue to be offended about it if you like.

Let me know how that works out for you.

It's not about being offended. It's about being anti racist. 

What is it with that, someone making a point they feel strongly about and it just gets dumbed down to "awww you're offended."

Lets just start saying that for everything when ur suits. 

Just now, Poodler said:

I'm sickened by this Twitter posters' comments. Does this person post here? Logan frozen oot cos hes black. What an absolute specimen. 

must be on the wind up and it's snared me 

That guy is havering shit, and typically is lessening the point some folk are trying to make. 

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

We have racist fans.

brown and Logan will suck it up as professionals and these weirdo fans will just embarrass the club by going on about it. 

these foundry reds sorts should note that this signing has inspired some serious dons fans again. They can keep their nonsense away from the Y.

I'm a virtue signaller who often stands in the Y. 

Kick me to death in your cargo shorts you drug addled maniac 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'm a virtue signaller who often stands in the Y. 

Kick me to death in your cargo shorts you drug addled maniac 

03349-CA3-211-E-4-DA4-B332-CB38-D5-DE125

That's just offensive imo. No opinion of his own, just going along with all the trends. Spineless. 

6 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

He's also projecting his own feelings and pretending he speaks for more people than he actually does. Like most pricks on Twitter.

True. Agree with that sentiment: 

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

03349-CA3-211-E-4-DA4-B332-CB38-D5-DE125

That's just offensive imo. No opinion of his own, just going along with all the trends. Spineless. 

I'm not totally sure that isn't a troll page, surely no one could be that much of a fanny?

edit: 

Even tho all his hashtags are #TheTruth

Still no need to be THAT self important. 

20 minutes ago, Poodler said:

We have racist fans.

It needs addressed though Poods or it'll become toxic. Some sort of apology to Logan, in public, is required then everyone can just move on.

• Upvote 2