Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

6 hours ago, cruickc2 said:

Reading through these posts enough is enough, I get it that you don't like or rate Brown but give it a rest for fuck sake, if it bothers you that much then stop following the dons and stay off this site and give us all a break from the negative shite you keep posting. At least give the signing the benefit of the doubt. I also hated Brown when he played for celtic but he is an Aberdeen player now, so I will support him and Glass 100% and can't wait to see what other signings are made.

If my post bothers you. Block me or stay off this site.

stop following the dons ?? listen to yourself. Is that how football works for you

i have given the signing the benefit of the doubt (off the field) but not on it because at the end of the day, without the refs protection he is an utterly shite player in reality. Even more so now.

Everyone here are massively exaggerating his abilities both past & present.

• Downvote 2
  • Dildo 3

People are talking to much about Brown's influence as a player on the pitch for the Aberdeen team.

His playing days are at an end and he will be used very sparingly.

It is ability as a coach that is in question.

No one really knows how this will work out, we will have to wait and see.

Aberdeen will have to spend big to challenge Celtic and The Rangers.

Let's see if Cormack puts in the money in that is required.

.:sheepdance:

• Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1

I'd be excited if I was Ferguson, mcrorie or Campbell. Hopefully he's a good mentor and Glass will play the young guys in position and give them some freedom.

If nothing else it's bloody refreshing to see the club think outside the square and get the fans interested in the team again. I hope it works out and whether or not Brown is given the armband when he's out there he'll be the leader. He doesn't know any other way.

33 minutes ago, Lencarl said:

People are talking to much about Brown's influence as a player on the pitch for the Aberdeen team.

I think that’s where I am.  I’m happy enough adding him as a trainee coach and any minutes we get are a bonus.  There’s a clear project there for him in Ferguson Campbell and McRorie.

Glass - not my choice but I applaud “something different”

still need an experienced 1st team coach and separately someone who you’d trust to spend the, what, 4,5...million that’s required.  That’s too big a risk for a newbie.

7 hours ago, cruickc2 said:

Reading through these posts enough is enough, I get it that you don't like or rate Brown but give it a rest for fuck sake, if it bothers you that much then stop following the dons and stay off this site and give us all a break from the negative shite you keep posting. At least give the signing the benefit of the doubt. I also hated Brown when he played for celtic but he is an Aberdeen player now, so I will support him and Glass 100% and can't wait to see what other signings are made.

This is what he does. He'll make the same point over and over and over an over and over again just to get it across. Usually at length.

6 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Yeah, many times. 

Tend to own up to them, especially when it's relevant, like it is now. 

Jordan Henderson and Carragher both admitted they were wrong in the Suarez incident. 

For Brown to do what he did last weekend, with his reproach for the Tonev incident, is just pure hypocrisy.

How do you know he never spoke to Logan years ago and said 'the club and I got that wrong, sorry' or words to that effect. 

People are so eager to be offended and fight battles for others on their behalf. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
1 hour ago, Lencarl said:

Exactly 

11 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Bollocks. He’s left Celtic because they are now the second team in Glasgow. He knew his playing days were pretty much at an end there as well.

He’s getting out of dodge as he cannot take the stick he’ll get from the Orcs. He’s a shitebag. Only shows bottle when things are all rosey & his team holds all the cards

Or he realises that he won't have the same influence under a new management team as a coach at Celtic as he will be seen firmly as being part of the old regime and has decided that it's best to get some space and coach at a good level elsewhere so he can prove himself for future opportunities. 

2 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

You'd get pushed down the stairs in 2 seconds you absolute poof. 

Yet to happen, stood at the back of the Y hunners of times? 

I'll be more careful if I know that's where you stand, with your vivid anal sex imagery, you're a menace. 

2 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

This is what he does. He'll make the same point over and over and over an over and over again just to get it across. Usually at length.

How do you know he never spoke to Logan years ago and said 'the club and I got that wrong, sorry' or words to that effect. 

People are so eager to be offended and fight battles for others on their behalf. 

If he did then fair enough. I'd be interested to know what Logan has to say about him. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

If he did then fair enough. I'd be interested to know what Logan has to say about him. 

Why?  What slightest bit of difference would it make to your life?

Logans done.  Thanks for the service (best right back in the league for a few years) but see ye later.

11 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

So aye, any criticisms that AFC are failing anti-racism standards are contrived pish fae people seeking to be offended - as I said

Isn't apologising for racism almost as bad as being racist? 

I think everyone is forgetting how the situation went down. Logan got his name dragged through the papers by Brown and Deila by their assertion that Tonev "did not say it" and he "doesn't come in here and lie." 

Logans been hounded by the Celtic support since, now that the Sky cameras were watching Glen Kamara gets a wee bosie? 

I ken footballers are thick but they have to take some sort of responsibility for their role in things. 

3 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

If my post bothers you. Block me or stay off this site.

stop following the dons ?? listen to yourself. Is that how football works for you

i have given the signing the benefit of the doubt (off the field) but not on it because at the end of the day, without the refs protection he is an utterly shite player in reality. Even more so now.

Everyone here are massively exaggerating his abilities both past & present.

Have you no forgiveness in your inner being.  Even Desprit   Dan in the Dandy had more compassion than you not so fine -n - dandy.   Check into an  anger clinic.in Dandy Land.  

6 minutes ago, NEM said:

Why?  What slightest bit of difference would it make to your life?

Logans done.  Thanks for the service (best right back in the league for a few years) but see ye later.

I think Logan has been more than a decent servant to AFC, at his peak ultra consistent and absolutely loved being an AFC player. 

I think he deserves better than everybody fawning over a guy who allowed his integrity to be questioned, and essentially started a mass pile on, when all Logan did was report what was said to him.

It might not affect my personal day to day life, but I still think it's an issue. 

Carragher and Henderson apologised to Evra years later, admitting they got it wrong re racism with Suarez. It can be done, for me, the wrong can still be righted. 

Edit to add: 

I think Scott Brown is a decent guy but he needs to acknowledge his part in the problem there. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Isn't apologising for racism almost as bad as being racist? 

I think everyone is forgetting how the situation went down. Logan got his name dragged through the papers by Brown and Deila by their assertion that Tonev "did not say it" and he "doesn't come in here and lie." 

Logans been hounded by the Celtic support since, now that the Sky cameras were watching Glen Kamara gets a wee bosie? 

I ken footballers are thick but they have to take some sort of responsibility for their role in things. 

I think you're reinventing "how the situation went down".

Logan claims Tonev called him a racist name

Tonev denied it

Brown backs his team mate

SPFL hold "investigation"

Believed Logan because he was clear in concise, in his mother tongue

Tonev didnt take a translator. SPFL thought he came across shifty

Celtic stand by their player.

If it was an Aberdeen player being accused of making a racist comment and they point blank denied it would you want them hounded out the club or backed? 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think Logan has been more than a decent servant to AFC, at his peak ultra consistent and absolutely loved being an AFC player. 

I think he deserves better than everybody fawning over a guy who allowed his integrity to be questioned, and essentially started a mass pile on, when all Logan did was report what was said to him.

It might not affect my personal day to day life, but I still think it's an issue. 

Carragher and Henderson apologised to Evra years later, admitting they got it wrong re racism with Suarez. It can be done, for me, the wrong can still be righted. 

Edit to add: 

I think Scott Brown is a decent guy but he needs to acknowledge his part in the problem there. 

Logan said he forgot about it as soon as the SPFL thing was finished.

If he's not bothered why are you?