Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I couldn’t give two shites about the whole racist (& his support of)  part in all this. I only hate this signing for the playing side of things. He’s shite on pitch basically without protection. I can admit he will very likely be a strong influence for many in the dressing room.

All that said. 

Your comments are BS as it was more than just (as you claim) one mans word against the other from what I remember.

Other players heard it & gave their accounts of it. Hence why the punishment was so long. 
You got sucked into the west coast mafia media machine in full protection mode clearly

I know his last cap was 3 years ago but he was pretty good in his 55 games for Scotland where he would of had no protection. I think you have to just get over this weird hatred and try and get behind this signing. I for one think it’s a very positive move and welcome more in the coming weeks 

1 minute ago, thurso said:

I know his last cap was 3 years ago but he was pretty good in his 55 games for Scotland where he would of had no protection. I think you have to just get over this weird hatred and try and get behind this signing. I for one think it’s a very positive move and welcome more in the coming weeks 

"Weird hatred"

Brown is a fucking horrible cunt. It'd be weird for an AFC fan not to have hated him.

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

"Weird hatred"

Brown is a fucking horrible cunt. It'd be weird for an AFC fan not to have hated him.

Is it from personal experience you say he’s a horrible cunt as Iv never met him but from all his ex team mates at Hibs Celtic and Scotland would say other wise 

Charlie Nicholas...arguably one of our best players in previous years...Celtic daft and ex player, Mark McGhee, Gordon Strachan, Billy Stark, Joe Miller...all ex Celtic.  Derek McInness, Jim Bett,  Theo Snelders,  Michael Watt Sone Aluko...the list is endless...ex Rangers, Stephen Glass, Paul Kane...Scott Severing with Hibs and Hearts..it just keeps going....what difference does it make if they improve Aberdeen in a player or Management capacity...dare I say Alex Ferguson...Rangers, Alex McLeish...Rangers. if Scott Brown helps us deliver the much needed silverware and adds to AFC...Good Luck to him...seriously

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Do you watch football? He's a fucking prick and he's been a particular prick in games against AFC

Yes I watch a lot of football. One of the biggest “pricks” I thought to play against aberdeen was Jim Goodwin he ran about kicking lumps out of everyone was a “cunt” to play agains. Basically a shit version of Scott brown but because he played for st mirren and we beat them instead of brown at Celtic who we would loose, it was ok for him to be talked about as the manager by some people 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, thurso said:

Yes I watch a lot of football. One of the biggest “pricks” I thought to play against aberdeen was Jim Goodwin he ran about kicking lumps out of everyone was a “cunt” to play agains. Basically a shit version of Scott brown but because he played for st mirren and we beat them instead of brown at Celtic who we would loose, it was ok for him to be talked about as the manager by some people 

He's not the manager though. He's an aging old clogger signed as a player with some woolly pish about coaching.

His attitude fucking stinks. His graceless triumphalism over teams with tiny budgets was disgusting and I fucking despise him for it.

If you're happy to sing his name and salute him "doing a Broony" after we beat Ross County fill your boots.

• Upvote 2
Guest milne_afc

He’ll be judged in the big games Moobsy. No need for him to play against your Utds, your Livis and your Euros Prelims Rounds.

He looks in good shape.

Just now, Dad said:

Will you at least give him the chance to undo the wrongs manchebs son

Will I fuck. Imagine the games against them next season. People complain we don't lay a glove on them just now, imagine it with a "Broony" love in.

We'll  be "Scott Brown's Aberdeen" on the telly and radio for the next season at least. Fuck that.

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

that fucking cunt and his Swedish mate were screaming in Fergusons face

Nothing wrong with putting a young upstart in his place. Ferguson struts about like some tough nut - he’s from a family of minky, shoulderless  poofs

16 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I really should remember which cup final it was but when they beat us and that fucking cunt and his Swedish mate were screaming in Fergusons face and celebrating in front of us instead of just celebrating their victory disgusted me. The "Ronny Roar" Fuck me we're aspiring to that pish with their cast offs now.

That sums up why I can’t stand the guy too. However he’s here now and I’ll freely accept I’d be willing to trade some of my morals for a cup win and some proper success. 

3 hours ago, Proud Dandy said:

Do you not think it would have been a better time to offer him that before he signed a pre contract and then made two public statements?

They were calling his bluff but not prepared to make a real offer until new manager is in. It will hinge on that I’m sure

2 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Big shout. You seem convinced this is going to happen, if you are that certain I’ll do you a little wager, I’ll donate £50 to you, or a charity of your choice, if he stays at Celtic and you delete your account if that doesn’t happen by the start of next season? 

Why would I bet on it pleb. As I believe it will depend on the manager that comes in but it will not surprise me in the slightest 

2 hours ago, cruickc2 said:

I don't think he will take you up on your offer, he seems all mouth and no action.....

Oooooh go on a dare you. Shitebag if you dinny ?

2 hours ago, DelMonte said:

You’re seriously mentally unhinged 

Seems that particular post unhinged a few ?

2 hours ago, thurso said:

I don’t think he was that great for Scotland at all actually & in fact he was pretty shit a lot of the time & he was nowhere near as influential to the national team as he was Celtic & he was pretty shite for Celtic in Europe as well as he often got the bookings he deserved 

36 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

I'm not put out by this signing, but that's a fair point. 

I always thought that Celtic must feel so proud in crushing teams with budgets far below theirs. 

Id far rather lord it over teams with far lesser budgets than actually lose to them regularly, like we do. 

Get the dry boak seeing the fawning over this cunt on here. More than any other player we’ve been linked with in decades & for what reason? Some out of some crazy delusions about his actual ability on the pitch but most based on the fact that he’s basically a cunt but he’s ‘almost’ our cunt now. The reality is he’s a has been that never really was THAT good a player just riled up opponents but stood out in the wee Scottish football pond with the added protection of the refs & media love in.

he can hardly play 90mins anymore (won’t matter for us as he’ll be red carded anyway) & when he does play he is more often than not one of the poorer players on the pitch now but still, he’s a cunt. 

the love in on here gives you the boak. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1