Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

Get the dry boak seeing the fawning over this cunt on here. More than any other player we’ve been linked with in decades & for what reason? Some out of some crazy delusions about his actual ability on the pitch but most based on the fact that he’s basically a cunt but he’s ‘almost’ our cunt now. The reality is he’s a has been that never really was THAT good a player just riled up opponents but stood out in the wee Scottish football pond with the added protection of the refs & media love in.

he can hardly play 90mins anymore (won’t matter for us as he’ll be red carded anyway) & when he does play he is more often than not one of the poorer players on the pitch now but still, he’s a cunt. 

the love in on here gives you the boak. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1

7 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Get the dry boak seeing the fawning over this cunt on here. More than any other player we’ve been linked with in decades & for what reason? Some out of some crazy delusions about his actual ability on the pitch but most based on the fact that he’s basically a cunt but he’s ‘almost’ our cunt now. The reality is he’s a has been that never really was THAT good a player just riled up opponents but stood out in the wee Scottish football pond with the added protection of the refs & media love in.

he can hardly play 90mins anymore (won’t matter for us as he’ll be red carded anyway) & when he does play he is more often than not one of the poorer players on the pitch now but still, he’s a cunt. 

the love in on here gives you the boak. 

That's not true though. 

He was a good player in his day. 

3 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Brown is a prick. 

But why does anyone care? 

Some of my favourite Gothenburg greats as a lad turned out to be pricks.

We need people to help us win football matches not be our pals. 

I care because he’s not that good a player & will most likely be our highest earner based on being the new managers mate.

2 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

That's not true though. 

He was a good player in his day. 

Not really. He just got stuck in & riled up opponents.

He was mostly shite in Europe & internationally in reality especially for Scotland 

Legend in the wee pond worshiped by one cheek & hated other to inflate his legendary status. Couple more years & the other cheek will have folk seeing Jack as the same ?

1 minute ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Not really. He just got stuck in & riled up opponents.

He was mostly shite in Europe & internationally in reality especially for Scotland 

Legend in the wee pond worshiped by one cheek & hated other to inflate his legendary status. Couple more years & the other cheek will have folk seeing Jack as the same ?

You let your personal feelings cloud your judgement though. 

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Can't believe folk are engaging with FnD after his multiple uses of "footie". 

DISGUSTENG! 

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

These last few pages have been poor

Really poor 

Thought MT was going to pull this thread back from the brink, but he's not stepped up. 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Please, please, please stop comparing him to "the Gothenburg Greats" he's  not even close to that.

Nah. It was in reference to him being a prick. 

If players you looked up to as a kid turn out to be pricks then it's pretty pointless getting worked up about someone like Brown being a prick when you're a grown man. 

47 minutes ago, Dad said:

Say we're year or two down the line and brownzo is spraying the champagne and holding trophies seemingly every other month; would that at least have you reason things out?

I'll be a season ticket holder at St Andrews United Dad. I'm finished with this shit. The thought of Pittodrie reverberating to the chant of "Broony" has done me. I'm spent.

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

Nah. It was in reference to him being a prick. 

If players you looked up to as a kid turn out to be pricks then it's pretty pointless getting worked up about someone like Brown being a prick when you're a grown man. 

C'mon though, can you imagine any of the 80's team sneering, swaggering, or ripping the piss out of people the way Brown has? He's  totally lacking in intelligence or class.

Mongo's an old man who probably can't cut it on the field any more, certainly not for much longer,  and he has no managerial experience that would allow him to hit the ground running in any co-managerial capacity with our new mediocre manager, Glass. 

I understand he's a massive Celtic legend that gets their players and fans alike spunking into their breakfast at the mere mention of his name, but to Aberdeen he's mostly some cunt from the cheeks who may or may not be a racist. 

That mostly leaves his in the role of motivational speaker, in which case we could have just hired Rico who IS a club favourite and who IS a professional mental health/motivational speaker, who isn't a suspected racist, and we could have done so at a far lower price.

Also, Rico has managerial experience.

Also, Rico plays drums. 

Also, RICO!

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Ke1t said:

Mongo's an old man who probably can't cut it on the field any more, certainly not for much longer,  and he has no managerial experience that would allow him to hit the ground running in any co-managerial capacity with our new mediocre manager, Glass. 

I understand he's a massive Celtic legend that gets their players and fans alike spunking into their breakfast at the mere mention of his name, but to Aberdeen he's mostly some cunt from the cheeks who may or may not be a racist. 

That mostly leaves his in the role of motivational speaker, in which case we could have just hired Rico who IS a club favourite and who IS a professional mental health/motivational speaker, who isn't a suspected racist, and we could have done so at a far lower price.

Also, Rico has managerial experience.

Also, Rico plays drums. 

Also, RICO!

Finally we find common ground

5 minutes ago, Dad said:

cutthroat days these brought by Diamond Dave

Stick around for a bit anyhow manchebs son - give the journey a chance to suck you in

Och I hope it all works and "Broony" doesn't turn out to be a total waste of money and we don't embarrass ourselves worshipping a completely useless fucking mongoloid but I just can't see it.

34 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Already gotten more pages here than the new manager.

That’s partly reflective of how much we know about what Scott Brown has done the last 5 years, and what we know Glass has done since he rode off on his bike.

Separately, it’s about the qualities we think Brown will bring to the job (good and bad) versus, well, whatever an Atalanta 2nds coach brings.

1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I don’t think he was that great for Scotland at all actually & in fact he was pretty shit a lot of the time & he was nowhere near as influential to the national team as he was Celtic & he was pretty shite for Celtic in Europe as well as he often got the bookings he deserved 

Rubbish he was very good for Scotland in the big games he was generally Scotland’s best player and If you look at his disciplinary record he had 6 booking in 55 games and no red cards in his last full season for Celtic he played 51 games and got 16 yellows and one red so you could say Scottish refs don’t protect him. 

4 hours ago, DelMonte said:

That’s not what you said. You’ve stated it as fact a few times, as did Brown. 

He was found guilty by an independent panel. So I can say it with more authority than Brown. 

2 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

He's not the manager though. He's an aging old clogger signed as a player with some woolly pish about coaching.

His attitude fucking stinks. His graceless triumphalism over teams with tiny budgets was disgusting and I fucking despise him for it.

If you're happy to sing his name and salute him "doing a Broony" after we beat Ross County fill your boots.

Are you sure he’s not a coach with some woolly pish about playing. 
You say his attitude stinks I say say it’s a bit of arrogance and confidence you start like that against teams you could be as good as a goal up from the start as your in their heads, I wish more of our players were like that instead of being a bit timid 

4 hours ago, Roberto said:

Did you believe Holgate when he said he was racially abused by Firmino?

Only to find out he wasn't racially abused by Firmino...

That's the only incident I can think of where there was a genuine misunderstanding. 

And aye, I believed him when he said what he thought he heard, and it turned out to be a misunderstanding, rather than anyone lying. 

It's different when someone maintains what was said was said. 

33 minutes ago, thurso said:

Are you sure he’s not a coach with some woolly pish about playing. 
You say his attitude stinks I say say it’s a bit of arrogance and confidence you start like that against teams you could be as good as a goal up from the start as your in their heads, I wish more of our players were like that instead of being a bit timid 

Rubbish. He beat teams and won trophies because Celtic had a massive financial advantage. He acted like an arrogant prick because he's an arrogant prick, not because he's some master of psychology.

This bullshit about him "raising standards" is absolute fucking garbage. Do you honestly think someone becomes a better footballer because they are scared of a team mate?

We heard all this bollocks with Hartley and it was a load of shite.

We've signed an obnoxious cunt whose best days are long gone. It'll be a disaster.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1