Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

• 1 month later...

There's no doubt that Brown's going to bring a professional, winning mentality to proceedings, that alone is a step in the right direction. Should be able to perform to a reasonable level as well at least in the short term, his influence on his younger teammates will surely benefit them. 

Welcome to the club Scott. 

33 minutes ago, Macski said:

There's no doubt that Brown's going to bring a professional, winning mentality to proceedings, that alone is a step in the right direction. Should be able to perform to a reasonable level as well at least in the short term, his influence on his younger teammates will surely benefit them. 

Welcome to the club Scott. 

Your family must be delighted that you came out of the coma min 

• Haha 1
23 minutes ago, RUL said:

I actually think he looks just what we've been looking for. Seems up for it with his comments 

I see Shay Logan's talking shit about him on Twitter. Dunno if he's in a place to do like that, I'd have sketchy things about him and girls he's with from people I know, he was dating a girl who went a close friend of mine knows well. And I did see him hanging around some dodgy thuggish looking characters when he was in Aberdeen.

• Dildo 2
1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Drugs and violence is second nature to his sort 

bloody mancs

His standard in females was kind of questionable for a guy of his status. One girl I saw him with was nerdy looking with glasses and straight up unattractive really. One other time I saw time getting out of this girls car to go to the Sainsburys in Rosemount. I've heard a few Dons players use girls like that as a convenience like.