Parklife

Scott Brown signs pre-contract with Aberdeen

Brooneye loves a Donner in the pubic triangle in edinburgh, slumped against a wall. Winner!

4 minutes ago, redcryptoknight said:

Aberdeen have just signed the Celtic captain, a man with more winners medals than the rest of our first team combined, and there are folk here having a moan.

Cheer up abidy.

Must be about the most decorated player in Scotland ever. A winner. No more poofter performances from Kennedy etc.

It's a step up in class and a world away from mcinnes' nonsense signings.

29 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

If McInnes had signed Brown you would have been praising him to the skies. 

My opinion would be exactly the same. He’s well past his best and going to be on good money. 

2 minutes ago, redcryptoknight said:

Aberdeen have just signed the Celtic captain, a man with more winners medals than the rest of our first team combined, and there are folk here having a moan.

Cheer up abidy.

5 years ago people would rightly be excited by it. He’s a player who’s left a steadily declining Celtic team looking for an easy retirement while he’s still held in high regard from the Celtic fans. 

He's a winner. That's worth the money. We need the bite. 

Not so long ago we had gleeson and forrester ffs 

5 minutes ago, tightbreeks said:

Brooneye loves a Donner in the pubic triangle in edinburgh, slumped against a wall. Winner!

Mongo would sober up and lead Celtic to yet another trophy, one of 22 he'd win .. 10 league titles, 6 Scottish Cups, 6 League Cups. 

spacer.png

• Upvote 1

Just now, Poodler said:

He's a winner. That's worth the money. We need the bite. 

Not so long ago we had gleeson and forrester ffs 

He’s not going to be much of a winner unless we rectify the glaring problems in the squad. My concern is that significant money will be spent on brown that could be used elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Have the dons ever signed someone so decorated?

Ryan Christree?

• Haha 6
  • Downvote 2

25 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

Brown is a cunt. But the last great team we had were full of cunts that would kick their granny to win. 

We've had players who were once pantomime villains when we played against them sign for us in the past the likes of Roy Aitken. 

Brown is a proven winner. If he does the business on the pitch and raises the level and mentality of those around him both on the park and on the training pitch I can live with him being a cunt. The more cunts with his desire and winning mentality in a Dons jersey the better as far as I'm concerned. 

Pap on.

I’m assuming YoungLoon won’t remember Roy Aitken in an Aberdeen shirt, he was a more detestable tim than Brown but he gave his all in every game. I think Browns mentality will be the same.

When he halves snake jack in the SC semi final next year and drives us on to the final, will you be wanting a ticket YoungLoon?

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yeah, you specifically said DC was lying about it in one of your 3 thousand and 3 bed pishing diatribes over the last few weeks 

Apologise 

I'm all for freedom of speech, but I think it's about time you took one of your scheduled breaks.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, YoungLoon said:

You're championing a man who when one of our own was racially abused, stepped in to defend a racist.

Even if it was a different team's player I still wouldn't want him at our club for doing that, a precedent has now been set that no matter what you do to Aberdeen FC theres a chance we will still take you on.

Hahah oh boy, you need to take a closer look at some of the players we have employed in the past. 

1 minute ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

I'm all for freedom of speech, but I think it's about time you took one of your scheduled breaks.

I am ABSOLUTELY elated by this

I genuinely think we are finally reawakening the beast from the east for the first time proper since the 80s

• Downvote 2

I've not been this excited since Archie Gemell scored that goal against Holland.

1 hour ago, YoungLoon said:

Fuck Scott Brown, how anyone wants him here after what he's done is beyond me.

With any luck he'll be wearing the away strip and someone will stick the boot in and end his playing career.

It'll be a dark day when he lines up in the red of Aberdeen.

Did you think the same when we signed Bett🤔....oh wait...he came from🇧🇪

It's got disaster written all over it. He's an aggressive bully who is also thick as shit in a bottle. He's spent as a player and has none of the attributes to be a successful coach.

• Dildo on Bonnet 2

5 minutes ago, wullfo said:

Pap on.

I’m assuming YoungLoon won’t remember Roy Aitken in an Aberdeen shirt, he was a more detestable tim than Brown but he gave his all in every game. I think Browns mentality will be the same.

When he halves snake jack in the SC semi final next year and drives us on to the final, will you be wanting a ticket YoungLoon?

I’ve seen this a few times, he’s not halved any Rangers players for about ten years.

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I’ve seen this a few times, he’s not halved any Rangers players for about ten years.

With any luck, he'll think that's an ideal way to endear himself to our support.

He'd be right.

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's got disaster written all over it. He's an aggressive bully who is also thick as shit in a bottle. He's spent as a player and has none of the attributes to be a successful coach.

You on about Stevie G?

Here to laugh at the triggered 😆 Will likely make McCrorie and Ferguson better players, and attract more quality to the club. It's a good day, and no that does not mean the Tonev incident is forgotten.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I didn’t say he had, there’s always a first time and I live in hope. Cheer up min 😊

And Rangers have been deed for 9 of those 10 years.

Edited by wullfo

The hand wringing on a couple of social media pages re: Brown and Tonev/Logan is cringeworthy 

It's going to be vomit inducing when we play Celtic next season.

Sad bastards moaning about it. Just had the most boring couple of seasons under a manager who took no risks whatsoever. 

Buckle up, finally will get some excitement. 

• Upvote 4

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's going to be vomit inducing when we play Celtic next season.

At least he's British min 

🥷

Edited by Poodler

24 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

He’s well past his best and going to be on good money. 

I agree with this bit. 

But hopefully his signing is a statement of intent, helps us to raise standards and encourages others to join up. 

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

At least he's British min 

🥷

It will be. They'll be singing his name, he'll be waving, then we'll get pumped 5-0.

This is a fucking terrible signing.

• Dildo on Bonnet 1

He needs some strong songs 

Broony on, The Fields of pittodrie 
Where once we watched the small free birds fly
Our love was on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing

Scott Brown bosses  the Fields of pittodrie 

• Downvote 1

So is it player coach assisting, or player assistant coach? As in Number 2?

Brown No.2 has shite all over it

34 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

He’s not going to be much of a winner unless we rectify the glaring problems in the squad. My concern is that significant money will be spent on brown that could be used elsewhere.

He'll have made his money. We have no idea what he's coming in on, Celtic would've been offering him a hell of a lot more, that's for sure. Despite not being keen on the signing I like the fact he's actually taken the hard option, to come to a club where the fans don't like you, knowing you have to do well. Rather than seeing his days out at Celtic being treated like a king. 

• Upvote 1