Jump to content
cheesepipes

What You Doing Today?

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Blair Drummond Safari park ruined by herds of hooting Africans taking a hundred selfies at each available point and twerking videos at the newly installed Dinosaur World. 

Bloody savages. 

Piles of sweating obese women aswell with skinny jakey men in fake Stone Island, i spent more time profiling these people than looking at the depressed animals. 

Authentic safari experience 😄

Share this post


Link to post

Im sure the last time we visited that place there was the foot and mouth disease outbreak in the UK. 

It does seems small beer compared to the Covids now though. 

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Im sure the last time we visited that place there was the foot and mouth disease outbreak in the UK. 

It does seems small beer compared to the Covids now though. 

I don't think much cows would agree with you, Hanz min.

Millions of poor bovines were slaughtered during the last foot and mouth epidemic in 2001. A far greater loss of life than the alleged 10s of thousands that have died of or with covid in the UK. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I don't think much cows would agree with you, Hanz min.

Millions of poor bovines were slaughtered during the last foot and mouth epidemic in 2001. A far greater loss of life than the alleged 10s of thousands that have died of or with covid in the UK. 

#bovinelivesmatter

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

Blair Drummond Safari park ruined by herds of hooting Africans taking a hundred selfies at each available point and twerking videos at the newly installed Dinosaur World. 

Bloody savages. 

Piles of sweating obese women aswell with skinny jakey men in fake Stone Island, i spent more time profiling these people than looking at the depressed animals. 

You must feel like you’re back in the Congo at least.

Share this post


Link to post

Hanging out on the River Kwai. Was all ready for a dip until a monitor lizard went gliding past with its head above water. No thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Quagmire said:

Hanging out on the River Kwai. Was all ready for a dip until a monitor lizard went gliding past with its head above water. No thanks. 

Punch it in the testicles.

Share this post


Link to post

just get a bridge over it

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Punch it in the testicles.

wrestle it

Share this post


Link to post

At some food thing at Milton of Crathes, some decent stuff to buy and some utter shite as well. 

Fair few tidy lassies going about in summer dresser and some absolute beuts as well.

Some Fud walking around with what can only be described as a wolf on a lead tied to his waist. He looks as approachable as the dog and it's barking at fucking ahin straining at the lead. He looks pleased with himself.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Suck it’s cock 

🤣

Share this post


Link to post

yank it’s tail then point at the owner

Share this post


Link to post

Lol @ pointing for dogs, they’ve no concept of what you’re doing and probably think you’re an idiot.

Share this post


Link to post

thanks, didn’t know that.

Share this post


Link to post

Promise the dog a free shot at the DWT and ruin its day 

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Promise the dog a free shot at the DWT and ruin its day 

No need for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Wide anus vibes?

The only Mansun tune that gets pass marks fae me, 5/10

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

The only Mansun tune that gets pass marks fae me, 5/10

Nae idea what she looks like these days, but back in the day she’d have been a solid 7.

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

The only Mansun tune that gets pass marks fae me, 5/10

Stripper Vicar and Take it Easy Chicken were decent 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...