Jump to content
Captain Caveman

What You Drinking Today

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

omerS 

#now. :cool:  :beer:

Omer's richt in yir ass?

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Omer's richt in yir ass?

right in your face, if you don’t watch it

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Omer's richt in yir ass?

Omar Williams 🤔

Hung lik eh🦄

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

78-EBAE7-C-7-E02-4-D5-D-8-AE9-2165-EBE9-

I'd have taken that Guinness back

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

A0-E235-A9-02-EB-44-A2-94-BB-B072-E2-C5-

I’ll hand over the baton to you BmG 

Im aff it for a bit 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I’ll hand over the baton to you BmG 

Im aff it for a bit 

how come champ?

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

how come champ?

Back to do a bit of “work” (LOL) after 3 months ripping the arse out it 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Bad_Mobby said:

Back to do a bit of “work” (LOL) after 3 months ripping the arse out it 

cheers, thanks for the reminder.

after a swift 4 pints, better get back to it (“work”)

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

chat wi meh etc..,🤩


set my alarm by him (surprised forum geek @H hasn’t made that joke about him; makes it about others ... )

 

3-A08-EF04-72-E2-4-A72-B124-8-EF28-B05-B

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:


set my alarm by him (surprised forum geek @H hasn’t made that joke about him; makes it about others ... )

 

3-A08-EF04-72-E2-4-A72-B124-8-EF28-B05-B

Nice gay rainbow screensaver min.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Nice gay rainbow screensaver min.

inspired by the great PF chief

:cool:

 

Share this post


Link to post

greysack lurkin constant fir diys noo lookin fir cunts tae chat wi..ez even been ower in eh fitba forum haein a look..that widda been cer cresh if eed chimed in ther..eh wis willin him tae dae it..ehd hae a feeld diy.. this is him it ez maist desprit n alone

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

greysack lurkin constant fir diys noo lookin fir cunts tae chat wi..ez even been ower in eh fitba forum haein a look..that widda been cer cresh if eed chimed in ther..eh wis willin him tae dae it..ehd hae a feeld diy.. this is him it ez maist desprit n alone

He fucks aff anyway when mobby hits the desert🦈

🏴‍☠️cert.

Edited by Misers Hill

Share this post


Link to post
54 minutes ago, Dad said:

'ive changed my mind - can I have a vodka lime n lemonade instead please' 

 

Prick

I think you might've been wooshed there Dad.

I'm a wee bit apprehensive pointing that out to the new, aggressive, gangsta Dad though.

Share this post


Link to post

Fucking shitloads tonight.

Twas a terrific evening. Couple nightcaps now watching a documentary about the ledge McAfee.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...