Jump to content
Captain Caveman

What You Drinking Today

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Currently trying to have 5 days with no booze. 
 

not sure why TBH

At least you’ll have a slightly less dull topic of conversation than talking about mint condition ‘98 Sambas. 

Share this post


Link to post

Christ daylight...offski🏴‍☠️brothers get it on with the toast and cornflakes 😎20220531-050834.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

At least you’ll have a slightly less dull topic of conversation than talking about mint condition ‘98 Sambas. 

Away and clean yer hovel

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

Currently trying to have 5 days with no booze. 
 

not sure why TBH

I had a booze free weekend. This is day 10 of no booze. 

Will be breaking it spectacularly from 5pm tomorrow though and for the next 4 days afterwards. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Captain Caveman said:

Away and clean yer hovel

Hotel*
 

Espresso this morning a Rwandan from Tumba, Red Bourbon - washed. 

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I had a booze free weekend. This is day 10 of no booze. 

Will be breaking it spectacularly from 5pm tomorrow though and for the next 4 days afterwards. 

Celebrating Pride Month?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Hotel*
 

Espresso this morning a Rwandan from Tumba, Red Bourbon - washed. 

How many stars

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

How many stars

Some boy aff the telly visited once. 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Some boy aff the telly visited once. 

Jimmy Savile?

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Some boy aff the telly visited once. 

Hopefully not that annoying Tory twat that does the scottish tourism stuff

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Celebrating Pride Month?

Oh you. There's a gay joke. Just need to make some obtuse racism comment & mention you are in Australia, then you'll have covered your entire routine for the day. 
 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:


 

Lady this morning a Rwandan from Tumba, Red Bourbon - washed. 

Could be a post from cheezers.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Captain Caveman said:

Hopefully not that annoying Tory twat that does the scottish tourism stuff

No I’d have murdered him in his sleep like a reverse of the Glencoe Massacre.
 

Boy with the same job basically. Paul Muirton, does Grand Tours of the Scottish Lochs.  
 

Surprisingly down to earth and very funny. 

Share this post


Link to post

You’re not talking about Michael Portillo are you? His programs are great 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

No I’d have murdered him in his sleep like a reverse of the Glencoe Massacre.
 

Boy with the same job basically. Paul Muirton, does Grand Tours of the Scottish Lochs.  
 

Surprisingly down to earth and very funny. 

Met him just the once

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Ignore the sliders 🇧🇷 jis  ....crack neck seemingly 🎱🏴‍☠️20220531-130232.jpg

Edited by Misers Hill

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

No I’d have murdered him in his sleep like a reverse of the Glencoe Massacre.
 

Boy with the same job basically. Paul Muirton, does Grand Tours of the Scottish Lochs.  
 

Surprisingly down to earth and very funny. 

Weird accent eh. Posho but tries hard to let the jocko out.

@hanzo 

unbelievable Portillo has a tv career. Absolute charisma vacuum (and a cunt)

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Weird accent eh. Posho but tries hard to let the jocko out.

@hanzo 

unbelievable Portillo has a tv career. Absolute charisma vacuum (and a cunt)

I love those travel programs he does , mind you I like all travel programs. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I love those travel programs he does , mind you I like all travel programs. 

I like a travel prog but he’s unwatchable.

Share this post


Link to post

Big Pete Heroin put the squeeze on Portillo for mouthing off in parliament about him. The Tory bender shat it.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You’re not talking about Michael Portillo are you? His programs are great 

They are a good watch.

I'd quite like that job.

 

Share this post


Link to post

cunt man eh hink helf eh cunts oan here wid drink greysack under eh teble..ez just goat nuhin aboot him..wee sweetie wife o a man canna even drink spirits..hink even eh geeks oan here wid ootdrink eh cunt ffs..majin sittin drinkin in a fuckin yititliy rim..wit a fuckin shut in

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

Ignore the sliders 🇧🇷 jis  ....crack neck seemingly 🎱🏴‍☠️20220531-130232.jpg

Why's he wearing colanders?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Brown Zubr by the looks of it.  7% - misers ruby is stronger than that.

Edited by BrianFaePerth

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Brown Zubr by the looks of it.  7% - misers ruby is stronger than that.

Great Stones track 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Kind of ale is that ?? Looks lethal 

Debowe.

 

Good at ducking Lennox Lewis.

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Debowe.

 

 

Loved ‘Little China Girl’

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...