Dad

In The News

4 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-56630546

this is annoying. And relevant to me. 

I saw an Instagram add last week that had a bucket hat on it that I wanted. I’ve never owned a bucket hat before, probably make me look stupid, but I liked the design. It was £25. I looked for ages looking for the small boutique it was from, no joy.

eventually, found the design on Amazon for £6. They had stuck their square label on it and blown up the price. No chance are they getting the £ now 

trying to move away from using Amazon so I’ll just go without a bucket hat. 

topical

Heaps of shite like this going on, with drop shipping etc. 

I'm 99% sure that there is only one boy in China making those Titanium camping mugs etc and everyone else just sticks a logo and a price tag on them. 

2 hours ago, Henry said:

There's a #humblebrag

How's that a brag you fucking mutant? It's a business expense for a start - with 20% off on a discontinued colour - but do you pitiful relative-fuckers not get decent stuff up there? They are commonplace on the mainland. Arse. 

There is not one person on this website who gives a solitary fuck what brand your jacket is. What would've been wrong with 'my coat'? 

Do you take the Q7 to Waitrose?

Or your car to the shop?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Henry said:

There is not one person on this website who gives a solitary fuck what brand your jacket is. What would've been wrong with 'my coat'? 

Do you take the Q7 to Waitrose?

Or your car to the shop?

You're twisted. A very sick cunt.

I was talking to a mountain man who knows the difference between essential products. I don't expect anyone to "give a solitary fuck" about a brand. You're saying it's illegal to speak it and we all know why that is, you embittered fucking nothing, a genetic carrot pile up.

Fuck you with Audi's too, like BMW's for total wankers. I'll say 10 year old Nissan Micra if I fucking want, the best car I've ever had and worth fuck all. 

• Haha 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

I was talking to a mountain man who knows the difference between essential products

A #cringeoftheday to follow the #humblebrag, what an Easter Monday you're having rocket min. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Henry said:

A #cringeoftheday to follow the #humblebrag, what an Easter Monday you're having rocket min. 

Everything is cringe to a fucking isolated mutant who has been unable to express an opinion, any opinion, about anything over a period spanning three decades.

Stew in your cynicism and your disaffection Harcus. You live vicariously through this forum. Maybe it takes the pain away from facing up to the truth but you know it's wrong what you do on your islands and you beat off the authorities when they caught you abusing your children. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 5

Here's an opinion for you - you're a complete blowhard, know-it-all cunt, who loves the sound of his own voice, particularly when it comes to how extraordinarily successful you and your family are.

spacer.png

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Henry said:

think this must be why he wouldn’t drink with me (and 4 others)

lol

Here's another opinion. You're like every other mutant, resentful, envious and desperate to twist the truth to suit your sickness. You will fight tooth and nail to delude yourselves and protect your alternative reality.

Here is a fact now. I went to school and Uni with John Moir. He wasn't that bright so he ended up in Orkney after qualifying but thanks to your depravity in buggering your children, he made front page news and got a move to advocacy in Edinburgh. He says that it was the sickness of you people who gave him his career and for that he is eternally grateful. You see, there's a silver cloud in every lining... if you aren't so damaged not to see it. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo on Bonnet 2

1 minute ago, Bluto10 said:

think this must be why he wouldn’t drink with me (and 4 others)

lol

Let it go Vluto. You don't have anything. 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Let it go Vluto. You don't have anything. 

I have Julian

5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Here is a fact now. I went to school and Uni with John Moir.

Do you think he would approve of domestic violence against women RS - asking for a friend 🤔

1 minute ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Do you think he would approve of domestic violence against women RS - asking for a friend 🤔

Why do you ask?

• Dildo on Bonnet 1

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Everything is cringe to a fucking isolated mutant who has been unable to express an opinion, any opinion, about anything over a period spanning three decades.

Stew in your cynicism and your disaffection Harcus. You live vicariously through this forum. Maybe it takes the pain away from facing up to the truth but you know it's wrong what you do on your islands and you beat off the authorities when they caught you abusing your children. 

Ha ha.

Jesus fuck. ...!! 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

We just used to get an orange.

18 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Definitely WAP

That's how we make it 

• Downvote 2

14 hours ago, Dons79 said:

A hated them 2 for that radio interview, get it right up Jonathan and his pig daughter. Serendipity 

I have Jonathan Ross' Address and phone number.  Sold him some Helmut Newton books on an auction site (not ebay) for a hugely inflated £350.  Great guy.

2 minutes ago, G31DON said:

I have Jonathan Ross' Address and phone number.  Sold him some Helmut Newton books on an auction site (not ebay) for a hugely inflated £350.  Great guy.

Send him a Whatsapp sticker of the honey monster getting rimmed by Barry Norman. 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

That's how we make it 

Do you actually like that Parko?

A fan of some music in the rap/hip hop genre myself but that's shite.

Surely to fuck nobody over 14 likes that fucking nonsense

1 minute ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Send him a Whatsapp sticker of the honey monster getting rimmed by Barry Norman. 

Not seen that emoji/sticker.  Must have a search through whatsapp.