Dad

In The News

2 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

So brave of them,  really hitting home the message that... ehmm...actually I've no idea what their message is? Anyway,  they've got my total support. 

6 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

So brave of them,  really hitting home the message that... ehmm...actually I've no idea what their message is? Anyway,  they've got my total support. 

MHD “the bra”

11 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I think they feel aggrieved men can go “taps aff”, but they can’t. I am all for an equal society. 

15 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

I think they feel aggrieved men can go “taps aff”, but they can’t. I am all for an equal society. 

The best bit was where she said woman can't make money taking their tops off, but men can!?  Which men get paid to take their tops off?  She's clearly not the brightest. 

They should insist on taking their pants off as well.  That'll really stop ghastly men from seeing them as sex objects. 

5 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

The best bit was where she said woman can't make money taking their tops off, but men can!?  Which men get paid to take their tops off?  She's clearly not the brightest. 

The Chippendales.

8 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

WWE wrestlers and boxers 

Edited by Bad_Mobby

10 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Sumo wrestlers, models, weightlifters

They wear vests 😄

36 minutes ago, NEM said:

They wear vests 😄

So they do, fucking tiny spit through things, il change that to worlds strongest men competition, hardly any of them wear anything up top, a seen Norway beach volleyball lassies got fined for wearing shorts instead of bikinis?, what the fuck are they trying to prove, frigid Norwegian cows trying to fuck up our enjoyment of that wonderful sport 

should have banned them.best bit is the close up of them hooking sand out there arses.the worlds went mad

Edited by Dons79

31 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Calvert-lewin looking equally stupid in his latest posts. 
256-BC946-BB8-B-4632-84-B8-9-D5-A367-B39

Point proved, the world HAS gone mad, don’t even know where to start with that. Il bet it was a fortune for that get up as well😂😂😂, pimped by business 😂😂

he looks like an chimney sweep lad from the 18 century, except someone forgot to tell him that it’s just children doing that job 😂😂😂

Edited by Dons79

6 hours ago, Dons79 said:

il change that to worlds strongest men competition, hardly any of them wear anything up top. 

Nearly all of them wear t-shirts or vests 

7 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

WWE wrestlers and boxers 

They don't get paid to take their tops off,  they get paid to wrestle and box. That's like saying Olympic swimmers win medals for wearing speedos.

4 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

They don't get paid to take their tops off,  they get paid to wrestle and box. That's like saying Olympic swimmers win medals for wearing speedos.

gonna stick my neck out here mhd min.

but Ive got a hunch, I think b-mmg was joking

could be wrong, like.

6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

His claims are probably true but he is a cunt so meh.

Not based on any facts, he's a racist, lying cunt, so I doubt it

6 minutes ago, davieb said:

Not based on any facts, he's a racist, lying cunt, so I doubt it

I agree. He is a cunt.

He has made some plausible claims in the past but due to the nature of the man, fuck listening to him.