Dad

In The News

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-58103843

4 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

I reckon it was the maid. 

I thought he'd been caught knobbing another woman and this was a result of that. 

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I thought he'd been caught knobbing another woman and this was a result of that. 

Dildos and Johnny bags. Defo a shagger. Shagging the maid. 

24 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Dildos and Johnny bags. Defo a shagger. Shagging the maid. 

Great Rod Stewart track covered by Stereophonics.

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-58109748

Apple working for the govt to dismantle your privacy piece by piece 

Was just reading that. Personally on child abuse or CSAM as they call it, I fully agree if it catches some of these people/rings it is a damn good thing. 

But what next?  Does it then extend to other sexual abuse, which is heinous as well, but a fine line between abuse and two consenting adults up to high jinks. 

14 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

What a plum.

Easy to say from the sidelines knowing your comments don't mean a fucking thing.

Some lassie from the Greens saying we don't need the jobs this will create as there are loads of green jobs available now. Aye right, where ūüôĄ

She was also until very recently employed by one of these renewable companies so she is doubly invested in speaking up for renewables in terms of her party politics and loyalty to the sector she was employed in. 

3 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

She was also until very recently employed by one of these renewable companies so she is doubly invested in speaking up for renewables in terms of her party politics and loyalty to the sector she was employed in. 

Or she sought out a job in that sector because of her beliefs in renewables. 

I doubt there's another country that would choose to leave all that oil. Working towards green energy is good buy in the meantime surely we drill on.

If that's going to be the direction of travel, with every new development struggling to get approved, then this industry is dooooomed. Anybody got an exit strategy?

56 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I doubt there's another country that would choose to leave all that oil. Working towards green energy is good buy in the meantime surely we drill on.

That would be great motto for an oil company ūüėā
‚Äė Fuck green, Drill On! ‚Äė

On 8/4/2021 at 8:04 PM, rocket_scientist said:

He's on the slide unfortunately. Nice guy but best years behind him. Putting has been his nemesis this year and not hitting it long enough to compete with the new breed. 

Could you not help this fellow by analysing his stats Etc.., ?

13 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I would 

You do have quite a low benchmark to be fair , Mobzūüėā

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Or she sought out a job in that sector because of her beliefs in renewables. 

I've no doubt she has belief in her renewables and I have no issue with that - we absolutely need to be exploring renewables to work alongside and probably replace oil and gas in the future. 
I guess I'm a cynic (and a wee bit background knowledge) about some stuff that politicians say!

28 minutes ago, The Buzzard said:

we absolutely need to be exploring renewables to work alongside and probably replace oil and gas in the future. 

If we are at all serious about not fucking up the planet even further we don't need the oil and gas to the West of Shetland. 

By the time it comes out of the seabed we will have enough capacity in renewables and existing fields for what we need as a country. 

I'm not against drilling for oil, we need it for plastics until we have an alternative for all use cases. But you can't pretend to care about the environment in the slightest and think this new field is a good idea. 

I'm not for or against it, couldn't give a shit, I'm pretty sure we will fuck this planet up one way or another and it'll only ever fully recover once we as a species are long gone. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

If we are at all serious about not fucking up the planet even further we don't need the oil and gas to the West of Shetland. 

By the time it comes out of the seabed we will have enough capacity in renewables and existing fields for what we need as a country. 

I'm not against drilling for oil, we need it for plastics until we have an alternative for all use cases. But you can't pretend to care about the environment in the slightest and think this new field is a good idea. 

I'm not for or against it, couldn't give a shit, I'm pretty sure we will fuck this planet up one way or another and it'll only ever fully recover once we as a species are long gone. 

Planets fucked already

Don’t have kids 

I’ll be making hay while the sun shines 

Edited by Bad_Mobby

11 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Planets fucked already

Don’t have kids 

I’ll be making hay while the sun shines 

Not planning too. That's why I da gie a fuck. 

On 8/4/2021 at 7:46 PM, rocket_scientist said:

Only reason I know is that I was looking for some alternative and new quotes about dealing with adversity, the subject being well known to every pro golfer

Can’t believe you get paid for that. 

28 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

FFS! Haha! Churchy folk are fucking weird. 

The lassie’s weird for not just laughing it aff 

6 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

The lassie’s weird for not just laughing it aff 

She's a nae richter I presume if she never knew what a dildo was.