Dad

In The News

23 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You should. These unnecessary rhetorical flourishes may be holding you back in your career. People value plain English.

giphy.gif

A few years back the SNP types would go ballistic if you hinted oil was running out, now they just want to leave whatever there is left.

25 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You know what he's like. He argues for the sake of it, to show off his "put-down" skills, of which he declared himself the "master".

Or maybe he NEEDS conflict to test his limited mental skills or to appear more interesting.

In the last 24 hours he started on EIGHT different posters before you: -

He posted "embarrassing" to @maryhilldon and said he was "digging" and "made an arse of it" (when he hadn't).

@Laichomoray was next with "your attempts tend to consist of Candace Owens videos".

Then @Joe pike "is a laughing stock" came out of left field.

He tested the waters with @Ten Caat but wisely backed down, the subject being football that time.

"Try again" and "zoomer" were delivered to @NEM, who asked "why are you sticking your oar in?"

@Zeus was on the end of his usual patronising insulting style - "your wee routine" and "468 times".

"Haha what a fanny" was directed at @Dr_Manhattan, who again wasn't even talking to spunky, before a classic projection and transference regarding the "inability to have an adult conversation".

Finally, @Crashnyploshnit was "a freedom fighter in your own lunchtime".

There's a reason for him provoking others into silly arguments, posters who weren't talking to him.

You see it, I see it, it's a shame he doesn't understand himself why he does it.

He needs more jiggy jiggy I reckon. I get grumpy if I've not had a bit for a wee while. He was even arguing with cunts on here on his hols.

@Parklife

C'mon eh! Get a grip.

2 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

He’s about 6’2

With the presence of a man of 5’4

(that isn’t WF)

11 minutes ago, Poodler said:

With the presence of a man of 5’4

(that isn’t WF)

Same as you then?

2 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

He’s about 6’2

Eyes of blue?

5 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

You know what he's like. He argues for the sake of it, to show off his "put-down" skills, of which he declared himself the "master".

Or maybe he NEEDS conflict to test his limited mental skills or to appear more interesting.

He posted "embarrassing" to @maryhilldon and said he was "digging" and "made an arse of it" (when he hadn't).

@Laichomoray was next with "your attempts tend to consist of Candace Owens videos".

He tested the waters with @Ten Caat but wisely backed down, the subject being football that time.

"Try again" and "zoomer" were delivered to @NEM, who asked "why are you sticking your oar in?"

@Zeus was on the end of his usual patronising insulting style - "your wee routine" and "468 times".

"Haha what a fanny" was directed at @Dr_Manhattan, who again wasn't even talking to spunky, before a classic projection and transference regarding the "inability to have an adult conversation".

There's a reason for him provoking others into silly arguments, posters who weren't talking to him.

You see it, I see it, it's a shame he doesn't understand himself why he does it.

Here, if that's true Im feeling left out. Parky have a go at me as well, pal. 

Make me cry. 

Troops back into Afghanistan 

what a shit show 😂

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Troops back into Afghanistan 

what a shit show 😂

😄 Kiddin? 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

I'd be flattered at the attention, if you weren't such an oddball. Desperate to suck ass of the popular kids. You don't even see what a loser you are. Wonderful. 
Actually tagged 8 cunts to come to your aid. What a fucking loser 😂

Edited by Parklife

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

I'd be flattered at the attention, if you weren't such an oddball. Desperate to suck ass of the popular kids. You don't even see what a loser you are. Wonderful. 
Actually tagged 8 cunts to come to your aid. What a fucking loser 😂

I called this months ago . Stems from never ‘fitting in ‘ at school and later on in the workplace.

15 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

6 dead in a shooting in Plymouth,including a child... Madness.

Not a House of fun there anyway. 

If you were to go on a rampage before shooting yourself who would you target?

(huns obviously but apart from them)

Randoms or specific folk you’ve dealt with?

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Not a House of fun there anyway. 

If you were to go on a rampage before shooting yourself who would you target?

(huns obviously but apart from them)

Randoms or specific folk you’ve dealt with?

Neighbour, her son and her daughter. I'd miss out the shooting myself bit though and do my porridge. Hopefully get to Castle Huntly after 5 or 6 years of good behaviour so that I can nip out for a pint of an evening.

Edit to say I'd make sure the daughter's boyfriend knew I'd spared him. I can tell he thinks they are all cunts but he's unlikely to get his hole elsewhere so he's keeping Schtum.

Edited by manboobs109

21 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

6 dead in a shooting in Plymouth,including a child... Madness.

Seems to be a targeted attack going by the evidence so far. 

Complete and utter lunacy, reminiscent of the barbaric acts Derrick Bird and Michael Ryan.  

11 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

3-D77-A62-A-313-B-4173-816-F-BBC40-B9098chat up lines for pre-teens

looks the type

Jake Davison, the self-proclaimed, self-pitying "Terminator".

If the boy was that unhappy, as he claimed, there is actually help out there to address his issues, if you want to be helped that is. Don't resort to killing your family and others to highlight your alleged "plight" you fucking selfish, murderous prick. 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Don't you find it funny that all the nutters have beards🤔

Including Rose West 

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

Including Rose West 

Rosemary was a very beautiful woman before she grew a beard.

• Haha 1