Dad

In The News

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Relevance? Loads of homophobic things have been around for years. Doesn't make them right. 

Nah. It's due to folk now feeing empowered to call out homophobia. 

Ohhhh. You're hard. 

You need to take that stick out your arse, poof.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You need to take that stick out your arse, poof.

I'm not a poof. I'm just not a thick homophobic cunt like you. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

The jury's still out I'd say....

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You never told somebody to stop being a big poof or that Parky? Honestly?

12 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I call 2 of my pals 'the poofys', and have done for going on 10 years.

You're more offended by the word than them, poof.

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You never told somebody to stop being a big poof or that Parky? Honestly?

No shock Mr. Jump in and be offended, is offended.

• Upvote 1

I called my best mate a poof when I woke up and he was sooking my willy.

36 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I called my best mate a poof when I woke up and he was sooking my willy.

Empowering.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

I call 2 of my pals 'the poofys', and have done for going on 10 years.

You're more offended by the word than them, poof.

No shock Mr. Jump in and be offended, is offended.

I'm not offended at all. I just think that chanting homophobic stuff at the fitba is a bit cuntish. 

You seem to think it's alright. I can only conclude it's because you're a cunt. Something you continue to prove in this exchange. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm not offended at all. I just think that chanting homophobic stuff at the fitba is a bit cuntish. 

You seem to think it's alright. I can only conclude it's because you're a cunt. Something you continue to prove in this exchange. 

Coming from you, the biggest fuck nugget on here, I feel this is a compliment.

You're damn right I'm a cunt.

You're always offended by something. It's why you jump into all threads and have your tuppance worth.

Edited by Roberto
  • Upvote 3

55 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm not trying to start an argument, I genuinely don't get how it's homophobic. If it's because he's on loan from Chelsea, and because they have about 50 of them out on loan, then I don't get the homophobia. Is it not illegal to be a rent boy?

It's all totally over my head.

If they were calling him a poof or that then I get it but if not then what's the issue?

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

I'm not trying to start an argument, I genuinely don't get how it's homophobic. If it's because he's on loan from Chelsea, and because they have about 50 of them out on loan, then I don't get the homophobia. Is it not illegal to be a rent boy?

It's all totally over my head.

If they were calling him a poof or that then I get it but if not then what's the issue?

Im not sure the rent bit is referring to Norwich renting him off Chelsea min 😄

A new lawsuit alleges that Bob Dylan, the Nobel-winning folk singer-songwriter, plied a 12-year-old girl with drugs and alcohol before sexually abusing her in 1965.

The lawsuit alleges that the Times They Are A-Changin’ singer “befriended and established an emotional connection with the plaintiff”, identified in Manhattan supreme court papers, obtained by the Guardian, only as “JC” and groomed her over the course of six weeks in April and May 1965.

Advertisement

The suit, filed late Friday on behalf of JC, now a 68-year-old woman living in Greenwich, Connecticut, alleges that Dylan, then 23 or 24 years old, “exploited his status as a musician by grooming JC to gain her trust and to obtain control over her as part of his plan to sexually molest and abuse” her.

According to the complaint, Dylan established a “connection” with JC to “lower her inhibitions with the object of sexually abusing her, which he did, coupled with the provision of drugs, alcohol and threats of physical violence, leaving her emotionally scarred and psychologically damaged to this day”.

The suit alleges that Dylan, given name Robert Allen Zimmerman, abused the plaintiff multiple times, with some incidents taking place at the famed Chelsea hotel in Manhattan. According to the complaint, the emotional effects of the abuse on JC included depression, humiliation and anxiety that “are of a permanent and lasting natures and have incapacitated plaintiff from attending her regular activities”.

no wonder he’s @Poodler‘s favourite 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Fucking hell thought that shit only happened in Orkney

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Henry said:

A new lawsuit alleges that Bob Dylan, the Nobel-winning folk singer-songwriter, plied a 12-year-old girl with drugs and alcohol before sexually abusing her in 1965.

The lawsuit alleges that the Times They Are A-Changin’ singer “befriended and established an emotional connection with the plaintiff”, identified in Manhattan supreme court papers, obtained by the Guardian, only as “JC” and groomed her over the course of six weeks in April and May 1965.

Advertisement

The suit, filed late Friday on behalf of JC, now a 68-year-old woman living in Greenwich, Connecticut, alleges that Dylan, then 23 or 24 years old, “exploited his status as a musician by grooming JC to gain her trust and to obtain control over her as part of his plan to sexually molest and abuse” her.

According to the complaint, Dylan established a “connection” with JC to “lower her inhibitions with the object of sexually abusing her, which he did, coupled with the provision of drugs, alcohol and threats of physical violence, leaving her emotionally scarred and psychologically damaged to this day”.

The suit alleges that Dylan, given name Robert Allen Zimmerman, abused the plaintiff multiple times, with some incidents taking place at the famed Chelsea hotel in Manhattan. According to the complaint, the emotional effects of the abuse on JC included depression, humiliation and anxiety that “are of a permanent and lasting natures and have incapacitated plaintiff from attending her regular activities”.

no wonder he’s @Poodler‘s favourite 

Absolute nonsense from a deranged fantasist. 

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Haha Beasty Bob. TBF he's got the look of a sex case.

He was on a now very famous tour in the uk in those dates. 

amazing a lawyer has even filed it. The whole tour was filmed, plenty evidence detailing where he was.

Recently earned £300M. Easy target 

19 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

The app was the same since it's release. There were more pings in July because of higher virus prevalence and more close contact. 

Unlucky man. 

3 hours ago, Fridge said:

Fucking hell thought that shit only happened in Orkney

What a foolish thing to write

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

The whole tour was filmed,

He looks a bit of a creep in that footage. I think he did it but there’s no way it should be brought up and into court after so long. Complaints like this should be time limited to about 20 years.

12 year olds were like 20 year olds back then anyway 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

The app was the same since it's release. There were more pings in July because of higher virus prevalence and more close contact. 

Unlucky man. 

It's been wrong from the "very start" so the pingdemic was caused by a faulty app.

Unlucky man.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

He was on a now very famous tour in the uk in those dates. 

amazing a lawyer has even filed it. The whole tour was filmed, plenty evidence detailing where he was.

Recently earned £300M. Easy target 

Easy for a traumatised 12 year old to mix up her dates.

He's in the shit right up to his wrinkly old saggy balls.

• Upvote 1

Knock knock knocking on a 12 year olds back door