Dad

In The News

3 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Poodles will be supporting the tims soon. 

He's already very pro IRA. 90% of the way there, just needs to Don the green and grey hoops for the full effect.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

He's already very pro IRA. 90% of the way there, just needs to Don the green and grey hoops for the full effect.

Everybody should be pro IRA 

5 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Everybody should be pro IRA 

I was fairly ambivalent until I watched that film where he smears jobbies over himself. Filthy animals.

58 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

12 year olds were like 20 year olds back then anyway 

What a ridiculous statement,12yo is a 12 yo no matter what era.

Strange how Paedophiles like you soon jump in to defend other pervs.....Still wanking over little girls dead bodies you Spanish Cunt?

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Strange how Paedophiles like you soon jump in to defend other pervs.....Still wanking over little girls dead bodies you Spanish Cunt?

She wasn’t dead when he wanked over her to be fair. 

9 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Fucking right TT,  couple of suspected beasters jumping in to defend him. Suspicious.

He’s not guilty, everyone should defend him, until he’s guilty 

a weird obsession in the court of public opinion, to have folk executed at the first accusation. 

my old mate Cliff got the same treatment and he’s as clean as a whistle. 

you do get attractive young women though, can’t tell me no one was thinking it when watching the Olympics gymnastics 

29 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

How are your daughters coming along? 🤤

3 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

How are your daughters coming along? 🤤

Just proved what you are with that statement....One day your jaw will go bang....That is a fucking certainty...Now fuck off and ogle the poor Spanish kids like you do everyday.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

a weird obsession in the court of public opinion, to have folk executed at the first accusation. 

you do get attractive young women though, can’t tell me no one was thinking it when watching the Olympics gymnastics 

Gymnastics? Fucking hell man you are dodgy. There wasn't a pair of tits to be seen. In fact if you bunced all their tits together you struggle to make a decent pair.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Just proved what you are with that statement....One day your jaw will go bang....That is a fucking certainty...Now fuck off and ogle the poor Spanish kids like you do everyday.

Do you define an adult just by having tits now? 

surely that’s even dodgier ground 

if your daughter is fat, bet she has tits early 

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Gymnastics? Fucking hell man you are dodgy. There wasn't a pair of tits to be seen. In fact if you bunced all their tits together you struggle to make a decent pair.

Bendy though 

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Do you define an adult just by having tits now? 

surely that’s even dodgier ground 

if your daughter is fat, bet she has tits early 

Lol you're havering. The gymnastics is a bunch of flat chested wee lassies. If you're looking at that for wank material you are suspect.

• Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I was fairly ambivalent until I watched that film where he smears jobbies over himself. Filthy animals.

Say jobby again 

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Lol you're havering. The gymnastics is a bunch of flat chested wee lassies. If you're looking at that for wank material you are suspect.

Not exclusively but you’d be naive to exclude it.

Just accept that you get tidy young women, it’s perfectly ok to say. 

47 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

She wasn’t dead when he wanked over her to be fair. 

You ever thought of being a defence lawyer , Boof ? 

I suspect Torry T is one of those guys that has a novelty T-shirt with rules about dating his daughter. Plays on the whole you hurt my daughter I’ll hurt you thing. Always found that weird. 

Looks like there’s a few on here who’d be better off posting on the Gaylord forum only (TT and Moobz) 

big girls blouses 

Just now, Studebaker-90 said:

I suspect Torry T is one of those guys that has a novelty T-shirt with rules about dating his daughter. Plays on the whole you hurt my daughter I’ll hurt you thing. Always found that weird. 

Couldn’t punch his way out of a wet paper bag, i’d wager 

He’s going to have to face up to the fact that his daughters are going to get defiled by some arsehole or another (if not mongols like their old man) 

pleasing 

10 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Not exclusively but you’d be naive to exclude it.

Just accept that you get tidy young women, it’s perfectly ok to say. 

How old are you poods? Genuine question.

Posted (edited)

Moobs is pretty funny tbf but his blind love for Blighty shows an immaturity, I can’t believe he makes a strong parent. Anyone with a bit about them knows that the IRA were blameless freedom fighters. 

ironically, it’s being a weak parent that leads to romantic thoughts about their bairns.

edit, 33 bud 

Edited by Poodler

That 12 year old is near on 70 now. Eh am in no way condoning such behaviour if he did it, but why did it take near on 60 years to come to light.

Wouldnt happen to Phil.

6 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Moobs is pretty funny tbf but his blind love for Blighty shows an immaturity, I can’t believe he makes a strong parent. Anyone with a bit about them knows that the IRA were blameless freedom fighters. 

ironically, it’s being a weak parent that leads to romantic thoughts about their bairns

edit, 33 bud 

You're defo doing a stretch at some point. You'll never keep a lid on your latent desires til your balls no longer function.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Poodler said:

ironically, it’s being a weak parent that leads to romantic thoughts about their bairns.

Says a man with parky levels of parenting experience 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Looks like there’s a few on here who’d be better off posting on the Gaylord forum only (TT and Moobz) 

big girls blouses 

You'll not silence me with your attempts at peer pressure.

6 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

That 12 year old is near on 70 now. Eh am in no way condoning such behaviour if he did it, but why did it take near on 60 years to come to light.

Wouldnt happen to Phil.

Stayed silent through all of the MeToo movement. Finally spoke out after $300M appears in his account. G’wa 

4 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Says a man with parky levels of parenting experience 

I’ve a city and guilds in people watching, I can see what goes on. No kids for me, besta luck to you dads.

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Those twins in the GB team are hot as fuck.

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Those twins in the GB team are hot as fuck.

How old?

pics?