"thats fucking naughty innit" 

Harvey should have his own show. 

The Unfresh Prince of Residential Care 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I'd smash his face in if he did that on my watch

attention seeking prick

Fucking right min. He deserves a good fucking clap around the lug and a slipper across his face/arse.

I remember back in 1983, when I was 5 years old, I got a clip around the lug for fuck all from my mother whilst she was doing the ironing. To get my own own back for the perceived injustice, I proceeded to use the iron to brand my parents' settee.

What a hiding I got. Fully deserved as well, something that fat fuck deserves. Shame about the settee though😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fucking right min. He deserves a good fucking clap around the lug and a slipper across his face/arse.

I remember back in 1983, when I was 5 years old, I got a clip around the lug for fuck all from my mother whilst she was doing the ironing. To get my own own back for the perceived injustice, I proceeded to use the iron to brand my parents' settee.

What a hiding I got. Fully deserved as well, something that fat fuck deserves. Shame about the settee though😉

Good move though 

4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Ha ha, cheers min👍. I thought so too at the time. 

Should have smashed it over your mums face after the hiding 

2 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Should have smashed it over your mums face after the hiding 

😄It would give her even more ammunition to throw at me for all the wrong, or nothing, that I have done over the 42 years of life.

She seems to have plenty in her arsenal (we had yet another barney earlier on), going by what was thrown at me earlier. "I don't contribute at all financially", "What have I done for her during her life". "I do everything" etc. You get the gist I'm sure. 

Not my choice I'm back at hers am afraid. 

(Ach she's a good hen though😉 )

5 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Tell her to piss off and threaten her with violence/care home 

She's been told to fuck off many a time but it's a shame it's got to come to that for her to listen. 

Anyway, onwards and upwards. Tyskie time inoo. 

5 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Just another Tory sponging off the hard working people of society. 

Hey, I've made a lot of bad decisions in my life but I've had a lot of undeserved shite thrown my way as well (losing an unfair dismissal claim at an employment tribunal, named and shamed in the regional press, and being blacklisted thereafter symbolises that), one of many reasons why I am out of work, not through choice I may add. Throw in two fucked retinas, due to detachments, tears and an successful operation, again not the most employable it seems.

What’s was your unfair dismissal for ,matey ? Sticking your cock in the bacon slicer ?

2 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

A dangerous brute of a boy.

Like an out of control ape 

Say what you like about ol’ Katie but she clearly loves that boy .

1 hour ago, Bad_Mobby said:

The Unfresh Prince of Residential Care 

😂😂

10 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What’s was your unfair dismissal for ,matey ? Sticking your cock in the bacon slicer ?

😄The bacon slicer at the butchery? No, Hanz min. I did work in a butchers once upon a time, a very good profession it is as well 🐑🐷🐄

I was dismissed for my alleged mental health issues and bad behaviour, rendering me allegedly incapable of fulfilling my duties. A complete and utter crock of mud. Six years of bitterness continues. 

13 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

😄The bacon slicer at the butchery? No, Hanz min. I did work in a butchers once upon a time, a very good profession it is as well 🐑🐷🐄

I was dismissed for my alleged mental health issues and bad behaviour, rendering me allegedly incapable of fulfilling my duties. A complete and utter crock of mud. Six years of bitterness continues. 

Thought the mental health thing was bulletproof.  Certainly is these days. 

29 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Say what you like about ol’ Katie but she clearly loves that boy .

Because he's got a massive cock

16 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You're that boy from up north arent you?

Did you get banned from here and come back as MAD?

6 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Was only invented past couple of years . These days you’d get a promotion out of it . 

3 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

You're that boy from up north arent you?

Did you get banned from here and come back as MAD?

Well spotted👍. I took a sabbatical and reformed as MAD.

22 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Were you the boy that got binned from the council for being 'too annoying'?

7 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Back in 2014/15 it wasn't for me min. They just wanted me out, end of. Cunts.

Just now, Henry said:

Were you the boy that got binned from the council for being 'too annoying'?

Nae annoying whatsoever. They just never liked hearing how to improve things for the better. Fuck them. 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Nae annoying whatsoever. They just never liked hearing how to improve things for the better. Fuck them. 

Sounds annoying to me. 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

😄It would give her even more ammunition to throw at me for all the wrong, or nothing, that I have done over the 42 years of life.

She seems to have plenty in her arsenal (we had yet another barney earlier on), going by what was thrown at me earlier. "I don't contribute at all financially", "What have I done for her during her life". "I do everything" etc. You get the gist I'm sure. 

Punch her in the double mastectomy. 

1 hour ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Punch her in the double mastectomy. 

T