Dad

In The News

7 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Are Zig and Zag going to come from a black planet now too? Will they have the same accent as Cheeser’s boss in the Congo?

it’s laughable how they talk about diversity and then hire people specifically for them being black

What a complete fucking joke, so if you were white and went for that role you wouldn’t have got it. For the love of fuck it’s nae racist to employ the best person for the job and if they are black fair enough but you can’t not give it to someone white just to be seen as politically correct.

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Think I'm going to start watching Question of Sport. 

Certainly an upgrade from that fat hun pig McCoist and the posh ruggers cunt. 

Yes, I think it'll be superb.  

Whos on it now? 

Luther Bissett, tessa Sanderson and a gay Chinese man?

Maybe the person hiring felt like they were the best people. How would you know? 

Even you don't believe this. 

22 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Maybe the person hiring felt like they were the best people. How would you know? 

Because it is forming part of the Black to Front campaign - therefore all presenters are black. Well publicised that a white person had no chance. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Not the point. 

My point is that every time a black person/ethnic person is hired for a fairly high profile job, some cunt is adamant its cause of the colour of their skin, when they have no idea what the interview process etc was like. 

Things move on, they need a revamp. QoS has had the same lineup for two decades now, change is inevitable, I wouldn't get my knickers in a twist. 

Its unwatchable bollocks regardless if its presented by the cowboys or the indians. 

Consider my knickers fully untwisted. 

• Upvote 2

I dont feel Moria Stewart or Trevor MacDonald were ever put under this spotlight. 

Good solid News Readers. 

4 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Andi Peters was a trailblazer (and massive poofter) 

Probably left a few trailblazers on other poofters cocks. 

5 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Probably left a few trailblazers on other poofters cocks. 

Him and Schofe in the broom cupboard loving life. 

2 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Andy Crane and Goggsy the Gopher watching (and tugging each other off) 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Most certainly Ground Zero for Philip taking an interest in well browned meat. 

29 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Because it is forming part of the Black to Front campaign - therefore all presenters are black. Well publicised that a white person had no chance. 

He’s nae the sharpest clearly 😄

52 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Not the point. 

My point is that every time a black person/ethnic person is hired for a fairly high profile job, some cunt is adamant its cause of the colour of their skin, when they have no idea what the interview process etc was like. 

Things move on, they need a revamp. QoS has had the same lineup for two decades now, change is inevitable, I wouldn't get my knickers in a twist. 

@The Boofon

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Not the point. 

Probably had to make up/perform a rap

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Ach well. 

Who gives a shit anyway, it's fodder telly

Obviously too young to remember the original Big Breakfast. Was class in its heyday. 

19 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

How will it be perceived if a white person sat down to watch this ideological abomination of an idea for a programme, whilst tucking into a bowl of a well-known Kellogg's cereal and some brown bread toast, swilled down with a mug of a famous brand of tea?

Black people have stamped their authority on our nation since the turn of the last  century without the need of a diversity project as Channel 4 proclaims it to be. 

This is fuck all to do with diversity and social inclusion, more like polarisation.

7 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Obviously too young to remember the original Big Breakfast. Was class in its heyday. 

Good wank material when Kelly Brook was doing it. DVO as well.

You need psychiatric help. I mean that. I hope you get it. 

Take care of yourself, I don't think you're a bad person, I just think you really, really need some help. 

All the best to you, MAD. 

👍.

Funnily enough min, I was referred to Royal Cornhill Hospital at the end of July but was deemed surplus to requirements as I did not meet their qualifying criteria for help.

2 1/2 years out of work, dealing with visual loss caused by retinal detachments and the ridicule, contempt, barriers, and stigma that comes with it has taken its inevitable toll. 

However, if your cry wolf loudly enough and have contributed to your own demise, you get all the help you need.

26 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Was that the one Johnny Vaughan was on?  He was quite funny

3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Yeah. Originally Gabby Roslin and Chris Evans but then it was Johnny Vaughan and Denise van Outen. 

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

I dont feel Moria Stewart or Trevor MacDonald were ever put under this spotlight. 

Good solid News Readers. 

My granny hated Trevor with a passion. Something about a dog born in a stable isn’t a horse.

Eh waa black affronted if that’s still ok to say 

Edited by BrianFaePerth

JV and DVO was PBB (Joe Mangle was nae bad too) 

Edited by Bad_Mobby

40 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

When he was on Talksport on a Saturday it was class.

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

It'll be alright, mate. You don't have to envy others for getting treatment, just try your best to get some. 

Have you looked at going private? Or is that not possible at the moment with lack of work? 

Have you spoken to your GP etc? Is there anyone you know with potential connections? 

You should start a whipround (or whatever the fuck they call them now) for MAD ya wee poof

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

When he was on Talksport on a Saturday it was class.

The Warm Up Show or something?  Aye that was ace.When he knew he was getting the chop I dont think he even bothered turning up for his final show.