Dad

In The News

1 hour ago, Laichomoray said:

Kelt was the one that seemed assured it was bollocks,without saying why.Ive no idea if its true or not,(sounds legit to me),but its something most folks probably arent aware of because its not reported on MSM,or been removed from youtube,facebook etc for 'violating community guidelines'. Reckon it might be of interest to folks unaware of it,and make up their own minds.

Again, I'm under no obligation to detail any kind of contrary argument.   I'm not the one claiming fraud. 

It's up to the claimant to provide detailed and compelling evidence to support their claim. 

But here's my attempt to rationalise with you, despite you thinking "This seems legit". Maybe you'll go, "okay.. this is fucking ridiculous", or maybe you won't, because, you know... maybe you just won't. 

Over 60 attempts have been made to claim fraud, and they've been thrown out for not having a shred of supporting evidence.

The claims were ludicrous, egregious, and, as pointed out, even Trump's lawyers... those lawyers who didn't simply quit to save their reputations... even the lawyers themselves stated, "This is nonsense."

The Arizona audit... and Arizona already did an investigation that found under 200 debatable ballots... this Arizona audit is a partisan, meaning it's funded purely by Republicans, a partisan exercise that is being overseen by 'Cyber Ninjas', a company with ZERO election audit experience.

Previous investigations found less than 200 dodgy votes out of 3 MILLION votes cast in the entire State of Arizona, most of which were deliberate double votes cast in person and via mail, after Trump urged his supporters to double vote in person and via mail. So it seems logical that the majority of fraud came from dolts who were doing exactly what he told them to do.

The 'Audit is an exercise in partisan inductive reasoning, not bipartisan deductive reasoning.  In the absence of ANY evidence of widespread fraud, they've decided anyway there was widespread fraud, and they're working backwards from 'there was fraud' and trying to find evidence that fits their unsupported claim. 

In order to find some kind of reason that might fit the conclusion they began with, they've hired conspiracy theorists like Dr Shiva, And he's being paid to come up with theories how the Arizona election might have been fraudulently stolen in the absence of any evidence that the Arizona election was fraudulently stolen. 

One of their theories is... and I'm NOT fucking kidding you on... one of their theories is that the Chinese snuck a whole bunch of illegal votes into the Arizona ballot boxes, and there's bamboo in the ballot papers to prove it. I shit you not.  This has been proven to be bullshit in the total absence of bamboo. 

Another one of their theories is... also not joking... that about 200,000 votes are 'fake and gay'  (I added gay for emphasis) because the paper they're printed on kinda look a little thin.  This has been proven to be bullshit. 

Another one of their theories is... you guessed it... MORE Mail in ballots, 70,000 in fact, were returned than were sent out! CLEAR FRAUD!  Except, when they counted the mailed out ballots versus those returned, there were in fact 450,000 fewer ballots returned than had been sent out. So, that was bullshit. 

These are the 'theories' I remember off the top of my head.. I'm sure there's been many, many more. 

The 'Audit's' plan is, 'Okay, there's fuck all evidence, so let's throw shit at the wall and see if anything sticks." 

Again.. I appeal to you not to hitch yourself to this clown car. 

But, you know, choice is yours. 

Edited by Ke1t

5 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Again, I'm under no obligation to detail any kind of contrary argument.   I'm not the one claiming fraud. 

It's up to the claimant to provide detailed and compelling evidence to support their claim. 

But here's my attempt to rationalise with you, despite you thinking "This seems legit". Maybe you'll go, "okay.. this is fucking ridiculous", or maybe you won't, because, you know... maybe you just won't. 

Over 60 attempts have been made to claim fraud, and they've been thrown out for not having a shred of supporting evidence.

The claims were ludicrous, egregious, and, as pointed out, even Trump's lawyers... those lawyers who didn't simply quit to save their reputations... even the lawyers themselves stated, "This is nonsense."

The Arizona audit... and Arizona already did an investigation that found under 200 debatable ballots... this Arizona audit is a partisan, meaning it's funded purely by Republicans, a partisan exercise that is being overseen by 'Cyber Ninjas', a company with ZERO election audit experience.

Previous investigations found less than 200 dodgy votes out of 3 MILLION votes cast in the entire State of Arizona, most of which were deliberate double votes cast in person and via mail, after Trump urged his supporters to double vote in person and via mail. So it seems logical that the majority of fraud came from dolts who were doing exactly what he told them to do.

The 'Audit is an exercise in partisan inductive reasoning, not bipartisan deductive reasoning.  In the absence of ANY evidence of widespread fraud, they've decided anyway there was widespread fraud, and they're working backwards from 'there was fraud' and trying to find evidence that fits their unsupported claim. 

In order to find some kind of reason that might fit the conclusion the began with, they've hired conspiracy theorists like Dr Shiva, And he's being paid to come up with theories how the Arizona election might have been fraudulently stolen in the absence of any evidence that the Arizona election was fraudulently stolen. 

One of their theories is... and I'm NOT fucking kidding you on... one of their theories is that the Chinese snuck a whole bunch of illegal votes into the Arizona ballot boxes, and there's bamboo in the ballot papers to prove it. I shit you not.  This has been proven to be bullshit in the total absence of bamboo. 

Another one of their theories is... also not joking... that about 200,000 votes are 'fake and gay'  (I added gay for emphasis) because the paper they're printed on kinda look a little thin.  This has been proven to be bullshit. 

Another one of their theories is... you guessed it... MORE Mail in ballots, 70,000 in fact, were returned than were sent out! CLEAR FRAUD!  Except, when they counted the mailed in ballots versus those returned, there were in fact 450,000 fewer ballots returned than had been sent out. So, that was bullshit. 

These are the 'theories' I remember off the top of my head.. I'm sure there's been many, many more. 

The 'Audit's' plan is, 'Okay, there's fuck all evidence, so let's throw shit at the wall and see if anything sticks." 

Again.. I appeal to you not to hitch yourself to this clown car. 

But, you know, choice is yours. 

NRT.

40 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Never been in a scrap Kelto?

I've been in a fair number of scraps, Manbo, but I'm not in my twenties any more, and I can afford a sound legal team to do all my fighting for me. 

Currently they're scrapping with All State Insurance on my behalf. 

Top lads. 

Just now, daytripping said:

NRT.

Which is why people think, "Hey, that Arizona audit seems legit: 

13 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I've been in a fair number of scraps, Manbo, but I'm not in my twenties any more, and I can afford a sound legal team to do all my fighting for me. 

Currently they're scrapping with All State Insurance on my behalf. 

Top lads. 

I get that. I've had my issues with Direct Line lately and as satisfying as it would be punching fuck out of their loss adjusters it wouldn't have got me where I want to be.

1 hour ago, daytripping said:

He never mentioned where he was and what time he wanted it. I despise all people south of stonehaven, no matter who they support.

me?

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I get that. I've had my issues with Direct Line lately and as satisfying as it would be punching fuck out of their loss adjusters it wouldn't have got me where I want to be.

Insurance companies are scum, 

Just now, Ke1t said:

sub human scum

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

It's not an honourable profession

14 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

It's not an honourable profession

Why do you do it then you prick?

3 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

That's a seriously top 10 musical talent of our generation. Don't slur him please.

He is to music what Chris Eubank is to the oral poetic performance art of the spoken word.  

8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Phil>Bob.     A more talented man and a better musician by far. 

Ask him to life his drum stick though...

Bob wins

Edited by Roberto

9 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Ask him to life his drum stick though...

Bob wins

Especially when there's a bunch of children around....

I don't like Bob Dylan or Phil Collins. 

That'll learn them. 

4 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Are you a slacks or maybe a chino type guy Kelt?

Leather breeks and/or shorts all the time seems unlikley/weird. 

Only breeks you need are a solid pair of cargo pants... perfect for the deep woods or the man about town. 

Timeless classics. 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Only breeks you need are a solid pair of cargo pants... perfect for the deep woods or the man about town. 

Timeless classics. 

spacer.png

Or if you're a member of All Saints. 

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Love licorice. 

3 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Phil>Bob.     A more talented man and a better musician by far. 

Pack it in min 

8 hours ago, Laichomoray said:

Does posting on here 24/7 make you feel important enough to decide what should and shouldnt be posted?  Give it a rest

You can post what you want. No one is saying otherwise. Just like I can post what I want. 

You post right wing propaganda. I post that you've posted right wing propaganda. 

No need to be so pissy. 

6 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Or a man whos just given up. 

6 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

In the news report today a taxi driver was sick all over his cab @BrianFaePerth rumoured to be in the back pure HUMMIN of BO

Probably his dad’s one. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Timeless classics. 

spacer.png

Ron McSwanson

39 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Probably his dad’s one. 

BO Le Taxi

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Or a man whos just given up. 

You see a man in a pair of cargos and you think, "There's a man who gets things done. A man who can fix anything from a ceiling fan to a cell phone. A man who probably has a screwdriver in his pocket, and a hammer in the other, and a pair of grips in the other, and box of screws in the other, and a reciprocating saw in the other, and a reel of cable in the other... "

You see someone in a pair of jeans, and you think, "He'll likely be scrapping in the street like a Victorian ruffian and smellfungus before sundown."

34 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

You see a man in a pair of cargos and you think, "There's a man who gets things done. A man who can fix anything from a ceiling fan to a cell phone. A man who probably has a screwdriver in his pocket, and a hammer in the other, and a pair of grips in the other, and box of screws in the other, and a reciprocating saw in the other, and a reel of cable in the other... "

You see someone in a pair of jeans, and you think, "He'll likely be scrapping in the street like a Victorian ruffian and smellfungus before sundown."

Jeans weren’t mainstream in Victorian times.

See a man in a tutu and you'll likely think - he looks like a swashbuckling bugger who has lived on many continents, fucked pop stars and now lives on the beach in South America with 2 cats. 

And hates Kris Boyd .