Dad

In The News

Climate change, indeed. Has the ozone hole been filled in, yet?

37 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You need to an absolute scumbag to knock someone off their bike and drive off. 

Hope they find him. 

Could’ve just had a cardiac event, doesn’t specify a collision. My bike is gathering dust as I’m worried I’ll collapse if I were to do any exertion, unfit cunt

35 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

TBF it doesn't say that's what happened.

Just now, Poodler said:

Could’ve just had a cardiac event, doesn’t specify a collision. My bike is gathering dust as I’m worried I’ll collapse if I were to do any exertion, unfit cunt

Fair enough. It doesn't. I'm just reading between the lines but it's possible I've came up with a totally incorrect conclusion. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

You need to an absolute scumbag to knock someone off their bike and drive off. 

Hope they find him. 

Or pished. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-58553594

met gala outfits 

celeb culture is very weird. 

Co-hosted by a weird looking Naomi Osaka who struggles to play tennis because of mental health issues but can co-host an event full of an absolute bunch of wallopers* dressed like a dead crow wrapped in Xmas paper. 

*Emma Radacanu asides. 

4 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Co-hosted by a weird looking Naomi Osaka who struggles to play tennis because of mental health issues but can co-host an event full of an absolute bunch of wallopers* dressed like a dead crow wrapped in Xmas paper. 

*Emma Radacanu asides. 

Why does taking a break from tennis mean she can't do anything else? 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

What would your boss do if you were signed off work with stress but got caught working somewhere else?

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Was her problem not that she was socially anxious?  Hosting an event such as this contradicts that. 

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Was her problem not that she was socially anxious?  Hosting an event such as this contradicts that. 

The beauty of claiming such is you can just move the goalposts at any given time and people with terrible immune systems think you're brave. 

3 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

What would your boss do if you were signed off work with stress but got caught working somewhere else?

She doesn't have a boss other than herself. So that's a false equivalence.

If playing tennis isn't making her happy she's free to take a break from it. There's no obligation play. 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

She said herself she hated being in the spotlight. It was not the tennis, but the pressure of the media. But a few weeks later, she is thrusting herself right into the spotlight. 

10 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

*Emma Radacanu asides. 

Radacanu must’ve got a late invite, she was a nobody last week wasn’t she? 

Cara Delivwhatever had a top on that said ‘peg the patriarchy’

id take a length from her. She’s lovely 

Just now, Poodler said:

Radacanu must’ve got a late invite, she was a nobody last week wasn’t she? 

Cara Delivwhatever had a top on that said ‘peg the patriarchy’

id take a length from her. She’s lovely 

I dont think shed give the grace of a mild hole opening, she'd be calling you bad names and thrusting home the Luther5000 from the off. 

lil blast of the poppers and we’re in deep. Not much tits for a connoisseur such as yourself but I reckon she would spit in your mouth and that just makes me weak at the knees 

2 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

She said herself she hated being in the spotlight.

Did she? I never read that. 

It was not the tennis, but the pressure of the media.

The pressure of the tennis. She said she felt misery when she lost and only relief when she won. 

She wasn't enjoying it. Neither the tennis, nor the media aspect of it and, in particular the post match press conferences.

She speaks well on it in a round table chat with Billie-Jean King, Mardy Fish & Nick Kyrgios in a round table chat they all did for Racquet magazine. 

But a few weeks later, she is thrusting herself right into the spotlight. 

She's co-hosting a charity even thats centred around fashion, a field she's interested in. 

I don't see the problem in doing that after saying she's taking a break from tennis. Is she going to get grilled for 20 minutes after it and asked questions on all her failings, like she would in a tennis press conference? 

They're two completely different things imo and are being conflated in order to have a pop at her. 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Did she? I never read that. 

The pressure of the tennis. She said she felt misery when she lost and only relief when she won. 

She wasn't enjoying it. Neither the tennis, nor the media aspect of it and, in particular the post match press conferences.

She speaks well on it in a round table chat with Billie-Jean King, Mardy Fish & Nick Kyrgios in a round table chat they all did for Racquet magazine. 

She's co-hosting a charity even thats centred around fashion, a field she's interested in. 

I don't see the problem in doing that after saying she's taking a break from tennis. Is she going to get grilled for 20 minutes after it and asked questions on all her failings, like she would in a tennis press conference? 

They're two completely different things imo and are being conflated in order to have a pop at her. 

Not so.Below is a quote from her .She got a lot of empathy for her honesty then hosts this event . Strange one .

“changes might actually come, not just in the tennis world by in the way that social anxiety is viewed in general.“

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Not so.Below is a quote from her .She got a lot of empathy for her honesty then hosts this event . Strange one .

“changes might actually come, not just in the tennis world by in the way that social anxiety is viewed in general.“

Below is the actual quote when she said she was taking a break from tennis: 

: "This is very hard to articulate. Basically I feel like I'm kind of at this point where I'm trying to figure out what I want to do, and I honestly don't know when I'm going to play my next tennis match. Sorry.

I think I'm going to take a break from playing for a while.

"How do I go around saying this? I feel like for me recently when I win, I don't feel happy. I feel more like a relief. And then when I lose, I feel very sad. I don't think that's normal. I didn't really want to cry."

23 minutes ago, Parklife said:

What shape was the table again?

• Haha 2

Just now, Henry said:

Loved King Arthur

6 minutes ago, Henry said:

Think it was round

3-D5904-D3-5-A28-4138-8-C04-56-EFD0-CDA7

😉

21 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Below is the actual quote when she said she was taking a break from tennis: 

: "This is very hard to articulate. Basically I feel like I'm kind of at this point where I'm trying to figure out what I want to do, and I honestly don't know when I'm going to play my next tennis match. Sorry.

I think I'm going to take a break from playing for a while.

"How do I go around saying this? I feel like for me recently when I win, I don't feel happy. I feel more like a relief. And then when I lose, I feel very sad. I don't think that's normal. I didn't really want to cry."

Fucks knows me old son. At the end of the day it’s up to her .

50 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

As a self employed person, she's free to pick and choose her gigs. 

3 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

As a self employed person, she's free to pick and choose her gigs. 

Probably asks for her winnings in cash, keep it away from the taxman.

44 minutes ago, Poodler said:

lil blast of the poppers and we’re in deep. Not much tits for a connoisseur such as yourself but I reckon she would spit in your mouth and that just makes me weak at the knees 

Eh would give her the sort of loving that would make her regret taking out a British passport

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

At the end of the day it’s up to her .

Exactly what I was trying to say. 

That Osaka bird is an attention seeking twat. If you don't want to play tennis just don't, no need to drone on endlessly about how hard done by you are, go and get a job on the bins or something.

26 minutes ago, Henry said:

Probably asks for her winnings in cash, keep it away from the taxman.

A regular occurence in Orkney.