Dad

In The News

28 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Eh would give her the sort of loving that would make her regret taking out a British passport

You wouldn’t. You’re a pathetic worm ashamed of your roots. 

Edited by The Boofon
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Ever read the COVID thread ?

Yeah true there are a few moaning cunts on there.

9 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

When I was 18 I didn't know if I was coming or going. My mood would constantly change from one minute to the next. 

Then again I didn't have middle aged men on the Internet questioning the authenticity of everything I said. 

Strange behaviour. 

It's a minor point but she's not 18

27 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

When I was 18 I didn't know if I was coming or going. My mood would constantly change from one minute to the next. 

Then again I didn't have middle aged men on the Internet questioning the authenticity of everything I said. 

Strange behaviour. 

Yir mid 20s, you're wasting your best years snipping with #middleagedmen on the Internet then think your Charlie Sheen for spending a few hours in the Woodend..... Where was my invite by the way?

• Haha 3

Sport is about competition and is based on a desire to win.  If the external pressures on you to win are exceeding your own personal desire to win, then you're fucked.  

There will have been a point in Osaka's life where there were significantly more people with the physical tennis abilities as her, but they didn't have the application and desire to get to the elite levels she has.  Is that still there?  Based on some of her comments, it seems not. 

The bit that annoys me about it all is that competitive sport doesn't owe anyone a living.  Osaka seemed to think it did for a few months, until she did what she should have done in the first place, and take a break from it if it was getting too much.

Edited by Foster14

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-58561561

Scottish government owns a shipbuilder but gets foreign companies to build ships for it. What a shitshow.

Maybe this is the reason.

Glen Sannox is currently due to be delivered in the second half of next year, more than four years late, with the two ships costing the taxpayer more than double the original contract price.

I'm sure I read that the guy Scot Gov put in charge is on over 10k a week as well.

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Hanz min, what joy are you getting out of finding contradictory statements from an 18 year old lassie? 

She felt shite, said something, her feelings then possibly changed, as they do with everyone. 

No joy at all Consi . That’s not what I was trying to convey. 
My understanding of her situation was that she loved playing tennis , and is undoubtedly a great talent but due to her social anxiety finds that some of the things expected of her e.g talkIng to the media, really uncomfortable to the point of wondering whether the sport is worth it. 
The fact that she co hosted a fashion event is at odds with that completely.

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

My understanding of her situation was that she loved playing tennis , and is undoubtedly a great talent but due to her social anxiety finds that some of the things expected of her e.g talkIng to the media, really uncomfortable to the point of wondering whether the sport is worth it. 

She has been on every show in America.

Looks as though she is thoroughly enjoying the limelight.

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

So she's lying? And if so, who cares? 

Are you just being a pedant? 

You’re missing the point . I don’t think she’s lying and I’m not being pedantic . 
I’m honest enough to admit I don’t know enough about her particular mental health problem and I don’t understand it.
No one on here has explained what seems like to me this contradictory behaviour either to my satisfaction . 

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Is it? Why is talking to the media about yourself the same as hosting an event and (presumably) reading off a script? 

26 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Haha! 

Im wasting time at work, getting paid to chat shite, marvellous. Woody will be a regular visit now seen as I'm just up ih road. 

I believe in my fucked state I posted an open invitation in one of the threads. That would've been something, all my pals from uni and a couple guys from the hat. 

Maybe some day.

Academic brains meets the murky paths of life of a grizzled scoundrel. 

Common ground found at some point. 

The Taliban burst in with machetes looking for infidels, im betting on myself getting out alive, ill take you with me but i cant guarantee the lives of your friends. 

The boy that looks like WheresWally is the first to be detached from his upper torso. 

3 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

She has been on every show in America.

Looks as though she is thoroughly enjoying the limelight.

Osaka?

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Is it? Why is talking to the media about yourself the same as hosting an event and (presumably) reading off a script? 

If she truly had social anxiety she wouldn’t find hosting an event enjoyable at all. 
Anyway , she’s really annoyed me now with this shitey argument.  I hope she gets beaten in the first round of every event she enters from now on. 

The arsehole . 

Probably her best feature. 

No chance Consi . I’m a peaceful guy but you’re really testing my patience this afternoon . The tali boys would have you in an orange  jumpsuit within 5 minutes of meeting you. 
 Ah no

😉 

Just now, Parklife said:

Wouldn't she? I don't know anything about the condition. You claimed in your last post that you  didn't either, now you seem to be judge & jury. 

Some quick learning you did there. 

I googled it.

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Get a life you sad fat disaster 

That could be very damaging to my mental resilience Consi.

Poor show

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Hahaha. 

No WheresWally types, although I had a few stripey tops like that a while back. 

The locals are sound. Even a wee Westie in at one point. A good time had by all. 

We'd manage to sit the Taliban down, and talk them off the ledge, for sure. 

Its a decent no thrills boozer, used to hate it but would probably choose it over the other Boxy boozers. 

2 Norwegian lassies tried that a few years back, results now found on bestgore.com. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

That could be very damaging to my mental resilience Consi.

Poor show

One week its all encouragement then back to this. 

22 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

If she truly had social anxiety she wouldn’t find hosting an event enjoyable at all. 

Wouldn't she? I don't know anything about the condition. You claimed in your last post that you  didn't either, now you seem to be judge & jury. 

Some quick learning you did there. 

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

https://www.vogue.com/article/naomi-osaka-louis-vuitton-met-gala-look

She's no problems talking about herself in the media. She obviously just can't be arsed playing tennis but is dressing it up as a mental health thing because it's fashionable now.

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Get a life you sad fat disaster 

Well said. 

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

Why does taking a break from tennis mean she can't do anything else? 

It was at this point several hours ago i knew the argument was getting set up for the long run. 

Edited by cheesepipes
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

One week its all encouragement then back to this. 

I sometimes wonder why I bother trying to educate them.

9 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Its a decent no thrills boozer, used to hate it but would probably choose it over the other Boxy boozers. 

2 Norwegian lassies tried that a few years back, results now found on bestgore.com. 

I was genuinely shocked they never got raped before beheading. The standard of women those African/ Arab whatever  would have been pumping forever must be shit. What a treasure to arrive on your doorstep and they butchered them straight away. Waste

does the woodend have a juker? Haven’t been in in years. Probably better than the web though

Edited by Poodler

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Just give it a rest. 

Some situations might make someone anxious; other situations might not. 

One minute someone might feel anxious, and vocalise this, the next it might have waned, and they feel okay. That's totally normal, we all have anxiety to varying degrees. 

What's not normal is trawling the Internet to find what a young lassie said about her own issues, and thinking anyone gives a fuck if it appears contradictory. 

Stop posting crap. 

POTY my hairy, middle class, arse. 

Hardly trawling, I googled to get a picture of her stupid outfit, found the article and posted it.

I get what your saying though, no need to be abusive about it.

8 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

It was at this point several hours ago i knew the argument was getting set up for the long run. 

“Tuesday..,” wrote Mr Kipling...,

“Tuesday..,” wrote Mr Kipling...,

Great cakes

16 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Someone has got to stick up for the young, mixed-ethnicity woman against all the middle-aged honkies. 

💁🏽‍♀️