Jump to content
Dad

In The News

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Someone has got to stick up for the young, mixed-ethnicity woman against all the middle-aged honkies. 

ūüíĀūüŹĹ‚Äć‚ôÄÔłŹ

The argument would have been the same regardless of ethnicity or sex. 

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You’re missing the point . I don’t think she’s lying and I’m not being pedantic . 
I’m honest enough to admit I don’t know enough about her particular mental health problem and I don’t understand it.
No one on here has explained what seems like to me this contradictory behaviour either to my satisfaction . 

Very close to "You don't understand"

Step away from the keyboard for a while chief.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Someone has got to stick up for the young, mixed-ethnicity woman against all the middle-aged honkies. 

ūüíĀūüŹĹ‚Äć‚ôÄÔłŹ

In 5 years time you'll be a middle aged honky. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Come away with the abusive chat. 
 

Again, you called me a poof last week because I was trying to help another poster with his MH problems. 
 

Stop being a girls blouse because you've been called out for chatting fucking poop. 
 

 

"Trying to help" is maybe overstating it Consi son. All you did was tell him he needed psychiatric help on a public forum.

 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

 

Again, you called me a poof last week because I was trying to help another poster with his MH problems. 
 


 

 

Misers Hill problems? 

 

Getting woke up with cooked bacon aroma at 0330. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I was genuinely shocked they never got raped before beheading. The standard of women those African/ Arab whatever  would have been pumping forever must be shit. What a treasure to arrive on your doorstep and they butchered them straight away. Waste

 

 

does the woodend have a juker? Haven’t been in in years. Probably better than the web though

I believe they were. 

And probably afterwards aswell. 

Share this post


Link to post

She still had her punts on when her throat was cut, and top on. I got the impression they had just been dragged oot and done in, but I suppose even those hopeless African bams are capable of a little push panties  to the side with the head of the erect member move 

Share this post


Link to post
50 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Hardly trawling, I googled to get a picture of her stupid outfit, found the article and posted it.

I get what your saying though, no need to be abusive about it.

Looked like a man to me, maybe chucked it as they were close to finding out?

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

That's not "all I did." 
 

Wouldn't negate from the fact you're being a fud 

Well I suggested you started a whip round and all you did was tell me to fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

She still had her punts on when her throat was cut, and top on. I got the impression they had just been dragged oot and done in, but I suppose even those hopeless African bams are capable of a little push panties  to the side with the head of the erect member move 

Rumours were a few had it in for scandanavians after Ebbe Skovdal led them to believe he was signing them for the Dons in 1999.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Danger 

Change the D to a W and it gives a nice big Wanger. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

She still had her punts on when her throat was cut, and top on. I got the impression they had just been dragged oot and done in, but I suppose even those hopeless African bams are capable of a little push panties  to the side with the head of the erect member move 

You don't watch those videos regularly do you?  That'll fuck you up. 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Well I suggested you started a whip round and all you did was tell me to fuck off.

Who was the whip round for?

ps. There has been some fantastic posts¬†in this thread today. ūüėā

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, The Buzzard said:

Who was the whip round for?

ps. There has been some fantastic posts¬†in this thread today. ūüėā

MAD. I thought a crowd funder thing could maybe help him but Consi just poo pooed it.

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You don't watch those videos regularly do you?  That'll fuck you up. 

That was from memory at the time, think it did the WhatsApp round.

admittedly, I did just google it there and watched again. Shouldn’t have 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

That was from memory at the time, think it did the WhatsApp round.

admittedly, I did just google it there and watched again. Shouldn’t have 

Saw one many years ago. Grim. Wouldn't do it again. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Saw one many years ago. Grim. Wouldn't do it again. 

Stick with it. 

 

Gets easier. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, cheesepipes said:

Stick with it. 

 

Gets easier. 

That's the worry 

Share this post


Link to post

All my mates are well warned not to send me that shit. Any groups I'm in get fucked off if cunts start that.

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I've seen some stuff on WhatsApp that is seared into my brain, sickening. 
 

Yous ever see the one where the wifey never wore a seatbelt and her face was literally hingin' aff her skull? 
 

Turns your stomach. 

Crash, Bang, Wallop, What a Video?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Life isnt all a can of IPA or some beautiful young Canadian Chinese gypo fairytale. 

Force yourself to watch the Sodom and Gomorrah of the real world. 

Trains you to not be a poof who faints when someone else gets a nosebleed. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I was added into one a few months back, first video is a guy blowing his head off on webcam with a shotgun. 
 

Immediately departed. 

Had he been reading the Corona virus thread?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

The argument would have been the same regardless of ethnicity or sex. 

I don't think it would have at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Life isnt all a can of IPA or some beautiful young Canadian Chinese gypo fairytale. 

Force yourself to watch the Sodom and Gomorrah of the real world. 

Trains you to not be a poof who faints when someone else gets a nosebleed. 

Nah, you don't want to desensitise yourself to that maniacal shit and normalise it. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I don't think it would have at all. 

From me it would have been. 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

All my mates are well warned not to send me that shit. Any groups I'm in get fucked off if cunts start that.

A real barrel of laughs you are, Moobzoid 

ūü§£

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Nah, you don't want to desensitise yourself to that maniacal shit and normalise it. 

I mind one where a cop and his son are butchered, they cut the head off the cop in front of his loon (about 8 ) then just lay the loon down and cut his still beating heart out and ate it. South America 

affected me for a good ten minutes 
 

 

Edited by Poodler

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...