Dad

In The News

6 hours ago, Dad said:

Ach good then ūüĎć

Tbh - after experiencing this product, I'm confident I can design summat better anyway. Or at the very least - an option for thee of wee lobes 

I've got lobes like labia.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You conjure up a linguistic conflict; the anatomy for auditory function is not usually considered for giving life but from your canals you may have given birth to a new moniker for yourself, cunt ears or cunt lugs. 

Edited by rocket_scientist

6 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Why do you need anything like that if you're just sitting drooling in your wheelchair? 

I dinnae son - was just doing some homework on your behalf.

But here - any more of this pish and the info will be demoted to substandard you wee arsehole.

7 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

He'll be fine. The flat and house we lived in will have sharpened the cunts immune system. He's just a bit bent.

Very

https://apple.news/A0hmfrVfeTDm5ixVcnSPSOQ
well that’s society fucked if you feel the only option for a cheeky wee prick at 8 year old noising you up at a shop is to stab fuck out him at a 8 years old birthday party, 2 20 year olds?,Hope the 2 cunts are caught and raped and stabbed by hardened cons,

4 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

well that’s society fucked if you feel the only option for a cheeky wee prick at 8 year old noising you up at a shop is to stab fuck out him at a 8 years old birthday party, 2 20 year olds?,Hope the 2 cunts are caught and raped and stabbed by hardened cons,

Ah, the cheeky scousers. The pride of our nation, where even the bent mayor still demands freebies. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-56591359

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Carefull or you will be the content on here?, from the sun! Auld sooper fanny face accidently dies from misadventure after trying to give himself a lick out and accidently strangled himself.

Twitter trending #lickthelobes

insert pick of Jim Carey gammon face

49 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

That is fucking disgraceful. 

I can't believe they're having a party during a pandemic. A shocking breach of Covid rules. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Parklife said:

That is fucking disgraceful. 

I can't believe they're having a party during a pandemic. A shocking breach of Covid rules. 

Stay safe, stay at home, don‚Äôt stab little children, protect the NHS ūüėā

Posted (edited)

A

Edited by RAZOR
Doubler

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Good in Episodes 

7 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Maroon 5 /Chris Aguilera b-side

48 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

https://apple.news/AEy8OoT2aSGCjjWGX4dBh5Q
grim reaper kicking about Berlin moaning at grays response to the pandemic in Brazil, cmon grays get it together for fucks sake ūüėā

This might be a Germanic idea of fun. My work has a base in a small German town called Bad Bentheim and I often go there. 
They also have a ‚Äúgrim reaper‚ÄĚ who walks the streets at night. Bizarre when someone in a sackcloth holding a large sickle just breezes past you.¬†Those Germans know how to enjoy themselves by golly.¬†

2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Well, the cheeky wee 12 year old won't do it again, will he? 

4 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

You conjure up a linguistic conflict; the anatomy for auditory function is not usually considered for giving life but from your canals you may have given birth to a new moniker for yourself, cunt ears or cunt lugs. 

Cunt lugs has that double ‚Äėuh‚Äô sound and is more phonetically pleasing and therefore comedic.¬†
‚ÄėFud lugs ‚Äėwould work as well .

Any hatters with ties to Northern Ireland willing to explain fit the fuck is actually going on there? 

Bloody love a petrol bomb oer there 

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Any hatters with ties to Northern Ireland willing to explain fit the fuck is actually going on there? 

Bloody love a petrol bomb oer there 

Fucking great isn't it?

It's actually not really (on this occasion) cos it's uppity huns objecting to the inevitability of a united Ireland, using Brexit implications as their excuse.

It is usually always good to see civil disobedience in the modern era of course as it reminds the fuds within our own locale of what is possible. 

Place is a fucking bigoted shit hole full of mutant thickos with deep seated mental problems. Quite enjoyed a night out in Belfast though. Quines are filthy. 

• Upvote 1

The young team are trying to make it more dramatic by using flamboyant fireworks. 

Even the Irish hooligans are turning bent. 

7 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Place is a fucking bigoted shit hole full of mutant thickos with deep seated mental problems. Quite enjoyed a night out in Belfast though. Quines are filthy. 

We were in deepest County Antrim August 2019. They try too hard to be nice - aye the mannies in the pubs - which is a sureshot that they're covering up for something. Bigotfest central is Norn. Union jacks and red white and blue paving stones are sickening. 

I spent some time in letterkenny near the border, just outside Derry. A bar crawl along the Main Street and it wasn’t long before you were having a pint in an IRA bar. Cunts were asking all sorts of questions as soon as they heard the Scottish accent. 

Just now, Studebaker-90 said:

I spent some time in letterkenny near the border, just outside Derry. A bar crawl along the Main Street and it wasn’t long before you were having a pint in an IRA bar. Cunts were asking all sorts of questions as soon as they heard the Scottish accent. 

I didn't like Derry and was happy to cross the border and escape to a more civilised country in Donegal (where we watched Horgay Cadete and ra Sellic give 5 to AFC). Too much sickness in Norn, the same sickness that has polluted Glasgow for a century. 

2 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

Both wankers, can't stand 'em.

Keep their shit over there.

You created the shit you fucking English guffy cunt mutants. 

• Upvote 7

21 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I didn't like Derry and was happy to cross the border and escape to a more civilised country in Donegal

Cycled solo round the provinces for a crack a few years back.  Nae campsites, you just had to brass it in fields outside town.   Cycling from Derry down the River Foyle to Strabane..  "is this the way to Donegal, chief"...  "NO you're on the WRONG SIDE"..   lol...  also cycled round a blind corner and smack bang right into a republican funeral march near Omah..  ah good times

59 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Fucking great isn't it?

It's actually not really (on this occasion) cos it's uppity huns objecting to the inevitability of a united Ireland, using Brexit implications as their excuse.

It is usually always good to see civil disobedience in the modern era of course as it reminds the fuds within our own locale of what is possible. 

Has Aberdeen ever had any civil disobedience/riots in the past? 

Nothing really to kick off about 

The only thing those poofs would kick off at is nae getting their pocket money fae daddy 

thats why there are no bands from ABZ 

Poofter central 

• Upvote 1