Jump to content
Dad

In The News

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, Parklife said:

The government and their complete negligence with regards to climate change? I know. It's a disgrace. 
 

Aye coz those fools blocking traffic will really help.

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye coz those fools blocking traffic will really help.

Stopping traffic should reduce the fyooms coming out of said traffics exhaust pipes

no?

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Bad_Mobby said:

Stopping traffic should reduce the fyooms coming out of said traffics exhaust pipes

no?

More congestion equals more fumes. Cunts still go where they are going, just a lot later.

Turns people against their cause, I'm away to remove all my loft insulation and burn it in my backies. Fuck them.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Aye coz those fools blocking traffic will really help.

I can understand the frustration ordinary folk caught up in it would have. 

I do agree with their cause though. So hopefully it'll spark some proper dialogue in the UK on climate change. George Monbiot was highlighting how the UK media shamefully neglects climate change on twitter this morning actually 

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

I can understand the frustration ordinary folk caught up in it would have. 

I do agree with their cause though. So hopefully it'll spark some proper dialogue in the UK on climate change. George Monbiot was highlighting how the UK media shamefully neglects climate change on twitter this morning actually 

 

What a load of drivel. What are we meant to do? Cancel Bake Off and have Doomsday climate change programmes on 24/7?

These fucking idiots on about insulation just piss people off and make them turn off to climate change chat. 

Hopefully someone will snap and run them over.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

I don’t think enough people care about climate change for it to merit more coverage. I switch off at the first mention of it on the news.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Theres a nice clip of a big viking Norwegian losing his patience with a bunch of these people outside a McDonald's. 

 

The winces all shit themselves when their action actually causes a reaction..... Pretty sure i learnt that in Standard Grade Physics. 

 

The man just wanted a Big Tasty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, milne_afc said:

I don’t think enough people care about climate change for it to merit more coverage. I switch off at the first mention of it on the news.

Bigger issues at present like when did that robotic boring bitch from Corrie take over from the midget on Tenable. 

 

Its ruined the entire show. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

I don’t think enough people care about climate change for it to merit more coverage. I switch off at the first mention of it on the news.

Have a +1. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

What a load of drivel. What are we meant to do? Cancel Bake Off and have Doomsday climate change programmes on 24/7?

Yes because there's nothing in between where we are now and "Cancel Bake Off and have Doomsday climate change programmes on 24/7" is there? 

Wot a doofus. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, cheesepipes said:

Bigger issues at present like when did that robotic boring bitch from Corrie take over from the midget on Tenable. 

 

Its ruined the entire show. 

They share presenting duties. Think the midget is doing a film or something. Not a fan of either...he gives me the heebs. 

Share this post


Link to post

Mulhearn should be in charge of every quiz show, the irritable bender.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, cheesepipes said:

Bigger issues at present like when did that robotic boring bitch from Corrie take over from the midget on Tenable. 

 

Its ruined the entire show. 

She's not the best gameshow host but I reckon she knows how to pleasure a gentleman.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, milne_afc said:

Mulhearn should be in charge of every quiz show, the irritable bender.

Walsh. The mans a genius.

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

They share presenting duties. Think the midget is doing a film or something. Not a fan of either...he gives me the heebs. 

I used to hate him but eventually he became part of the show with his shitty jokes and oversized head. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Mulhearn should be in charge of every quiz show, the irritable bender.

Reap what you sow humans. 

Mulhearn is on you and a great example of not how good you are at your job but what you're willing to have inserted up your bumhole. 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Mulhearn should be in charge of every quiz show, the irritable bender.

He could also play Schofo in a film of his life 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

He could also play Schofo in a film of his life 

Mulhearn is the only cunt more irritating than Schofe. 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Mulhearn should be in charge of every quiz show, the irritable bender.

Winton 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Winton 

I think Dale Winton in his current state could do a better job presenting Catchphrase than Mulhearn. 

Edited by dazzy_deff

Share this post


Link to post

Roy Walker was the master on Catchphrase 

The boy Penk was woeful 

Nae seen Mulhearn do it. I reckon he’s been spit roasted by Anthony and Declan

 

Share this post


Link to post

IBS

 

Irritable Bender Syndrome. 

 

Much worse than a few watery stools with traces of blood. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

I always thought Tenable could do with being 15-20 minutes shorter. Put me off. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Henry said:

I always thought Tenable could do with being 15-20 minutes shorter. Put me off. 

Good nickname for Terry Venables 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Modern quiz shows are wank. You cannot beat the classics . 

the quiz show crossed with ‘comedy’ show format is the worst invention of the lot

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, milne_afc said:

I don’t think enough people care about climate change for it to merit more coverage. I switch off at the first mention of it on the news.

Is that not their goal?

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

the quiz show crossed with ‘comedy’ show format is the worst invention of the lot

8 out of 10 cats does countdown is ace. 

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

the quiz show crossed with ‘comedy’ show format is the worst invention of the lot

Monkhouse was yer man 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Monkhouse was yer man 

:laughing:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...