Dad

In The News

11 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/7704288/student-cried-all-day-room-storage-cupboard/

FUCK OFF! Cried all day? She got offered another house. If she's a "Criminal Investigation" student presumably she wants to be a pig so she's going to have to fucking toughen up. "Doesn't feel safe" what a fucking drip.

How the fuck is that national news 😂

1 minute ago, Bad_Mobby said:

She has blossomed 

Id love to ram it up her RSIS. 

Hasn’t she had three bairns? 

a sloppy meaty powsee is just lovely to fall into in the morning. Bet she can be fisted

4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Hasn’t she had three bairns? 

a sloppy meaty powsee is just lovely to fall into in the morning. Bet she can be fisted

All broon bread IIRC 

So you won’t have those little fuckers annoying you when giving her a seeing to up the  bumhole 

Bumhole maybe but you would be a brave man to put it in her mouth with those nashers, she could eat an apple through a letterbox.

2 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I’d let her nosh me off 

anyone wanna gimme a nosh

18 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Nikki Minaj wins top troller of the year.

I've been calling her Nicky Minja for years. Genuinely thought that was her name.

When rather than if she gets back will be thrust into celebrity life, make several million in the first year and live happily ever after. 

The Islamic State fairytale. 

Any chance of doing her up the back bottom will need to be swift as she'll soon move quickly onto influencer style celebrity boyfriends and wont have time for the humble football forum users.

Fucking bitch. 

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I've been calling her Nicky Minja for years. Genuinely thought that was her name.

Fascinating...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

When rather than if she gets back will be thrust into celebrity life, make several million in the first year and live happily ever after. 

The Islamic State fairytale. 

Any chance of doing her up the back bottom will need to be swift as she'll soon move quickly onto influencer style celebrity boyfriends and wont have time for the humble football forum users.

Fucking bitch. 

She'll be minted. She'll tour all the studios telling everyone how 'institutional islamaphobia' drove her to go to Syria.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Fascinating...

Yeah nearly as thrilling as Boof not telling you his IPTV provider years ago.

Before he did.

• Haha 2

Just now, manboobs109 said:

She'll be minted. She'll tour all the studios telling everyone how 'institutional islamaphobia' drove her to go to Syria.

Then be on This Morning making pasta dishes with Gino D Campo larking around making jokes with poofy Phil. 

Endless rewards. 

3 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Then be on This Morning making pasta dishes with Gino D Campo larking around making jokes with poofy Phil. 

Endless rewards. 

Teaching Gino how to slaughter a goat halal style before rustling up a nice curry

22 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Teaching Gino how to slaughter a goat halal style before rustling up a nice curry

Aye. She asks Phil if he's ever tried spit roasting, cut to Holly in uncontrollable fits of laughter.  

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

Endless rewards. 

She's guaranteed to get asked to appear on This Morning, discussing her "plight" and how easy it is to be "radicalised", whilst Holly Willoughby pitifully looks at her like a crying Droopy Basset and Phillip Schofield cuddles up to her on the couch when the crocodile tears start to flow.

A nice £20,000 appearance fee will help to offset the cost of a box of Co-op tissues though. 

1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Aye. She asks Phil if he's ever tried spit roasting, cut to Holly in uncontrollable fits of laughter.  

Serious question, can homosexuals, like Phillip Schofield, spit-roast?

Edited by Matt Armstrong's Dog

7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

She's guaranteed to get asked to appear on This Morning, discussing her "plight" and how easy it is to be "radicalised", whilst Holly Willoughby pitifully looks at her like a crying Droopy Basset and Phillip Schofield cuddles up to her on the couch when the crocodile tears start to flow.

A nice £20,000 appearance fee will help to offset the cost of a box of Co-op tissues though. 

Would you pump her though? 

4 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Would I fuck, she's an ugly cunt min.

For starters, she'll be riddled with all kinds of STDs.

She used to be a prostitute did ol Holly.

I would ride her.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

She used to be a prostitute did ol Holly.

I would ride her.

Never knew she was on the game, old Holly.

She would get my loving alright.