Dad

In The News

1 minute ago, Poodler said:

Hmm, any hook noses involved? 

Worse, an Injin. Proper crook who has ripped off a list of people that runs to 4 sheets of A4. We get the sequestration papers through the door every few months.

1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

That boy is a real piece of shit

He is a real beaut. Full of self importance for being a (……………………….) fill in the blanks. 

Contributed the square root of fuck all to society ever. 

12 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

He is a real beaut. Full of self importance for being a (……………………….) fill in the blanks. 

Contributed the square root of fuck all to society ever. 

Nagger? 

19 hours ago, Roberto said:

Wasn't by me... someone did an interview with piers Morgan a while back and revealed there are many celebrity secrets that are well known.

Said there is a big name who's on a morning programme, good looking lassie.

It later transpired the name in question was Holly.

As article says 'mistaken for a prostitute' was not long AFTER that Piers Morgan interview with someone (can't recall who it was though). So again, no smoke without said fire... 'mistake'. Perhaps not.

Shit stirring by person on Piers Morgan, maybe.

But not me.

File in the same place as the minaj tweet about her friends uncle with the swollen balls after a vaccine.

Amazed at how fucking gullible folk are believing this sort of shite and repeating it as if its true. Mongles

THE UK Government has included a promise to return to the old imperial measurement system in a newly released list of “Brexit opportunities”.

The EU required goods to be sold in standard metric measurements, using grams and kilos rather than pounds and ounces. Now that the UK has left the trading bloc, it can allow traders to return to the former system.

The move was announced as part of a list of “Brexit opportunities” released by the government on Thursday afternoon.

Other items included on the list were the return of the Crown Stamp on pint glasses, which the Tory government said would allow businesses to “embrace this important symbol on their glassware”.

Under EU rules the “Crown Stamp”, which indicated that the pint of half pint was genuine, was replaced in favour of a CE mark, meaning European Conformity.

More practical “opportunities” listed include the dematerialisation of shares, with paper shares being phased out altogether, the digitisation of driving licences and MOT certificates, a move to allow software and artificial intelligence to be used as a medical device, and to reconsider regulations to allow the spraying of plant protection chemicals from drones.

Boris sorting out the big issues. 

6 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

File in the same place as the minaj tweet about her friends uncle with the swollen balls after a vaccine.

Amazed at how fucking gullible folk are believing this sort of shite and repeating it as if its true. Mongles

Calm down Holly. 

Just now, Simply Red said:

Ok Phil mi deerie

I'm nae Phil, I can't be... I've never made eye contact when shagging my mate Steve. 

And I hate Coldplay. Only gay if you make eye contact and like Coldplay.

Shove that up your arse x

2 minutes ago, Henry said:

Boris sorting out the big issues. 

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

I'm nae Phil, I can't be... I've never made eye contact when shagging my mate Steve. 

And I hate Coldplay. Only gay if you make eye contact and like Coldplay.

Shove that up your arse x

Poof

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

That sort of passive aggressive stuff really irks me. Instantly makes me side with the opponent

2 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Poof

If you were at a party and blacked out drunk... woke up with a sore bum the next day. Rolled over and there was a handsome bastard looking back at you smiling. Would you leave the party and tell your pals or keep quiet?

If you'd keep quiet, you can come to a party with me if you'd like...

9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Lol, there was a dumb geordie bitch on tv last night saying her fruit selling dad’s death was partly to blame on having to use the metric system 

Turns out the Scots invented Shagging

18 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Turns out the Scots invented Shagging

Fuck sake.

from top shaggers to - ye in the shower when you're a' soapeee and your big breasts ...  I'm fair in love wi your breasts.   You look really really nice, wi your breasts. 

Indeed. Orange flavoured Clubs though. They’re definitely from another planet.

2 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Indeed. Orange flavoured Clubs though. They’re definitely from another planet.

Clubs are a fucking cheap fake disgrace to what they used to be like. 

Its a terrible pattern all over the biscuit and confectionery world. 

11 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Clubs are a fucking cheap fake disgrace to what they used to be like. 

Its a terrible pattern all over the biscuit and confectionery world. 

True. They took out all the E numbers and sacrificed the taste for the sake of ditching a few carcinogens. Where was the harm ?

19 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

So glad I live in the North East of Scotland and don't have to live with this type of shite on a daily basis.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-58608676

Stand free 👍

Not a fan of folk spouting stand free as if we created it in response to OF bigotry. We didnt.

About time the cops just let the marches go unpoliced, let the locals sort it out, turn a blind aye. Hundreds dead, job done. Same again next year. See how keen the mutants are at throwing a baton about when the locals are smashing them with bricks and knives.