Dad

In The News

It's a fucking stain on society but it's a West coast problem, they tried a march up here and were put in their place, I punched fuck out of a drummer at the top of the boolie, hun cunts. It's all tit for tat, huns and tims are as bad as each other, be better if Glasgow got nuked.

I'd love to check the hard drive of all orange members, be a good few kiddy shaggers there, vile people.

2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

So glad I live in the North East of Scotland and don't have to live with this type of shite on a daily basis.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-58608676

Stand free 👍

So much fat bald men involved in that carry on. Complete idiots on both sides but mainly the orange side. 

surely ‘stand free’ has nothing to do with that nonsense though? In fact, don’t most teams use it? I know Chelsea do 😂😂

2 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Not a fan of folk spouting stand free as if we created it in response to OF bigotry. We didnt.

About time the cops just let the marches go unpoliced, let the locals sort it out, turn a blind aye. Hundreds dead, job done. Same again next year. See how keen the mutants are at throwing a baton about when the locals are smashing them with bricks and knives. 

8 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It's not on a daily basis.  

Of course it happens on a daily basis, granted not the marching, but sectarianism incidents do.

Heard on the news there that meat might run out in a fortnight. What's the betting you'll have mad cunts panic buying sausages today?

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Heard on the news there that meat might run out in a fortnight. What's the betting you'll have mad cunts panic buying sausages today?

All meat to run out in 2 weeks eh. 

Whats happened like, cows and pigs following the humans pattern and going bent. 

9 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Gas shortages over Xmas too 

I’ll probably just stay in this warmer climate a bit longer 

Just now, cheesepipes said:

All meat to run out in 2 weeks eh. 

Whats happened like, cows and pigs following the humans pattern and going bent. 

Something to do with the price of gas. Complete scaremongering. I'll be shooting the shit with the butcher and the fish man on Tuesday, I'll get the scoop straight from the men at the coalface.

I do know pubs are struggling for dispense gas though, might start seeing issues there. Can't stand drinking bottles in a pub, just doesn't feel right.

8 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

I’m sure you’ll survive. Tinned breakfast will be all the rage

You're not wrong cavey. A wise man keeps the tin cupboard stocked up.

10 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Gas shortages over Xmas too 

Makes the posturing over the Cambo field development by the SNP \ Greens Coalition shortsighted.

It's ok though we can import our gas from other countries like. The fact that these other countries record higher omissions than us when it comes to Oil and Gas is ok, we'll just conveniently ignore that fact 🙄

On 9/15/2021 at 9:32 AM, Simply Red said:

Boy at work telling me his neighbour set up a crowd funding page on fb to help pay the vet bill for their dying rabbit. 2 bmws in the drive. 

Do you know their personal circumstances????? Of not I would suggest folks mind their own.

1 minute ago, Peter71 said:

Do you know their personal circumstances????? Of not I would suggest folks mind their own.

Living beyond their means, I would wager (unless the BMW’s were owned by visiting family members) 

4 minutes ago, Peter71 said:

Clearly you didnt read my post properly. 

I simply relayed what a boy at work told me about his neighbour in Cove.

I neither care or know what their personal circumstances are.

If they are asking the public to help them pay a rabbits vet bill and have 2 bmws in the drive then id suggest they have a brass neck.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Peter71 said:

Are you Peter rabbit? 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Living beyond their means, I would wager (unless the BMW’s were owned by visiting family members) 

Probably had the money saved for a new BMW but wanted random homosexuals to pay for thumpers arsehole operation. 

23 minutes ago, Peter71 said:

Is bugs bunny away?

4 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Clearly you didnt read my post properly. 

I simply relayed what a boy at work told me about his neighbour in Cove.

I neither care or know what their personal circumstances are.

If they are asking the public to help them pay a rabbits vet bill and have 2 bmws in the drive then id suggest they have a brass neck.

It's really no one's business with the world being the way it  has been over the last 18 months no one really has the right to judge anyone.  

If you don't actually care then why feel the need to broadcast other people's business when you don't know them.  

Bit unfair when these folk probably not on here to defend themselves 

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Is bugs bunny away?

Yeah he in Spain living it up 

3 minutes ago, Peter71 said:

It's really no one's business with the world being the way it  has been over the last 18 months no one really has the right to judge anyone.  

If you don't actually care then why feel the need to broadcast other people's business when you don't know them.  

Bit unfair when these folk probably not on here to defend themselves 

Lol dont cry about it.

Yir rabbit got covid?

5 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Lol dont cry about it.

Yir rabbit got covid?

Nah mate would never cry over someone that hides behind a keyboard.  Sad lives you lead.