Dad

In The News

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Aye, R_S. I like it. Although the word scurry, I think, is a broch term, that’s a bit annoying given their loyalist leanings

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/14589155/kate-garraway-husband-derek-home-covid/#comments

the comments on this are wild!

Once i saw the green bikini photo im afraid i forgot what the story was about. 

Cracking melons. 

8 hours ago, NEM said:

He’s from Orkney 😄

Kincorth riot in 1978

That was more about drunken frustration when Scotland fucked up in Argentina than any demonstration though.

7 hours ago, Poodler said:

100% 

Knopfler

Waters

Bragg

Angry Frank Harry Enfield and Paul Whitehouse BBC comedy - YouTube

• Haha 1

https://apple.news/A8wGT20lVT-uYcoMbmwsVqQ

like a fart in the wind it’s gone, praise the Lordy Lordy, she can get back to painting her room equipped with month old pizza boxes and shite aw oor the bed.then call that masterpieces by the art establishment 

https://apple.news/A4i5EweGySFe_1YnUTBkZ9g

I would section her as well, right look after her, make her comfy, wait till she gets better and slip in to convo, aye we have been together for years, surely cannae forget that love?, 

some set a paps on her, nearly a waste there

6 hours ago, Poodler said:

Spending this evening doing a great deal of reading on the history of Belfast. 

They love pintin a gabel end.

Perhaps the Hat could become the official IRA platform for dons fans. 

Aye, and why do the jocks nae have their version of the IRA? 

bunch of poofs 

id be happy to join (to knee cap and bomb guffs, huns and Tories) 

https://apple.news/AwXcW-SObTli4CeyL7FCY0g

whit a wanker, probably going to get jailed for a few years for waving a knife about a street at a couple of cunts willing to listen to the tube, prick could have done that in the house and saved himself getting banged up, fucking screwball, society’s losing it

5 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Aye, and why do the jocks nae have their version of the IRA? 

bunch of poofs 

id be happy to join (to knee cap and bomb guffs, huns and Tories) 

I am in, huns tories getting bombed, do it for free, should add a voucher system when you sign up another 3 you get a free 6 pack of iron bru and some free Semtex 

loyalty bonus, 

same applies for the amount of huns squished 

1 hun=1 can 

2 hun=2 can 

family of huns=free holiday

ibrox=medal of honour, key to the city etc

8 hours ago, Poodler said:

100% 

Knopfler

Waters

Bragg

Very fond of Bragg 

a well known Tory hater (along with Weller, Marr and every other half decent musician/band) 

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Very fond of Bragg 

a well known Tory hater (along with Weller, Marr and every other half decent musician/band) 

I know 😂, was hoping you’d bite when pissed 

Edited by Poodler

There was a decent bit of disorder around Aberdeen after the Guff Euro96 game. People throwing haymakers into strangers nostrils, English getting pulled from their cars and beaten, bottles getting smashed over each others heads. 

What a fucking day that was. 

Concluded with Ectos in Pussy Galores. 

12 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Has Aberdeen ever had any civil disobedience/riots in the past? 

Nothing really to kick off about 

The only thing those poofs would kick off at is nae getting their pocket money fae daddy 

thats why there are no bands from ABZ 

Poofter central 

Yep in the 19th century , read a book about crimes in Aberdeen . It all kicked off over using dead bodies for medical science and one of the university buildings was burnt to the ground . I'll see if I still have the book . There was a lot of good short stories of crimes over the years 

9 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

People throwing haymakers into strangers nostrils, English getting pulled from their cars and beaten, bottles getting smashed over each others heads. 

Was like that outside the Odeon after watching Braveheart. 

Posted (edited)

Aye give it a go.

Shuttle lane wis where the mobs hung oot.

If you google Shuttle lane you'll see auld pics,ran fae East North St through to Park St.

Edited by Torry Tosser

2 hours ago, Dons79 said:

https://apple.news/A8wGT20lVT-uYcoMbmwsVqQ

like a fart in the wind it’s gone, praise the Lordy Lordy, she can get back to painting her room equipped with month old pizza boxes and shite aw oor the bed.then call that masterpieces by the art establishment 

The operation she has underwent is called a pelvic exenteration. Fucking brutal........every organ in the pelvis gets removed and you are left with 2 stomas on your abdomen, one for urine and one for shit. The adhesives for these bags are a lot better these days than they were 20 years ago but nevertheless it's still guaranteed she will be waking up in pools of her own waste fairly frequently from now on so the messy bed art piece will become a recurring theme. 

As for her cancer being "gone". The 5 year survival rate for poor sods that have undergone this procedure is put at somewhere between 30-60%. It's not an operation that is done frequently so my personal experience of it is limited but those that I can recall having it, I'd say it's nearer the 30% figure. 

I'l be getting Emin on my celebrity death predictor squad for next yesr

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

There was a decent bit of disorder around Aberdeen after the Guff Euro96 game. People throwing haymakers into strangers nostrils, English getting pulled from their cars and beaten, bottles getting smashed over each others heads. 

Pretty sure if that was the same night it was when the boy got killed by his mate in McNasty’s by a punch. Someone else thrown through a window in the Holburn bar and Justice Mill Lane shut off for a massive scrap.

Edited by Fridge

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Pretty sure if that was the same night it was when the boy got killed by his mate in McNasty’s by a punch. Someone else thrown through a window in the Holburn bar and Justice Mill Lane shut off for a massive scrap.

Theres a word for this type of disorder and the baying crowds want to hear it from you! 

Give it to us Fridgo. 

Edited by cheesepipes
  • Haha 2

I was leading Scotland against England in Central London that day, in the words of Fridge...Chaos!! what a fucking day indeed, violence from start to finish.

2 minutes ago, daytripping said:

I was leading Scotland against England in Central London that day, in the words of Fridge...Chaos!! what a fucking day indeed, violence from start to finish.

Fuck knows why i never went to any games. Did we play at Villa Park..... Im convinced i was offered tickets to that but for reasons unknown i couldn't be assholed. 

I didnt predict the barren spell after Frog98. 

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Fuck knows why i never went to any games. Did we play at Villa Park..... Im convinced i was offered tickets to that but for reasons unknown i couldn't be assholed. 

I didnt predict the barren spell after Frog98. 

Yeah played Holland at Villa Park, another great day, played off the park but held on for a draw. Slept in Birmingham station that night, strange place.

London was ace, went for the week, 50 guys from Aberdeen out on town, what could go wrong. Great laugh.

3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Yeah played Holland at Villa Park, another great day, played off the park but held on for a draw. Slept in Birmingham station that night, strange place.

London was ace, went for the week, 50 guys from Aberdeen out on town, what could go wrong. Great laugh.

Did young Christopher Kdog not make front page news getting booted back up the road or was that Frog98. I remember the article. 

In Barney Rubbles for the game, there was a menacing atmosphere and a couple of handbags. A minesweeper got huckled by one of my mates but thrown out after a punch and a wrestle but after the game, stepping out into glorious sunshine to an eerily deserted Union Street, you could tell something was going to kick off big.