Jump to content
Dad

In The News

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Did young Christopher Kdog not make front page news getting booted back up the road or was that Frog98. I remember the article. 

That was at the opening ceremony in Paris, tear gas and rubber bullets everywhere. I got a written warning from my work on my return as I was filmed bang in the middle of it on the main news, was goading the police with a bottle in hand, my Andy Warhol 15 minutes of fame. Him and Stepps from Ellon got lifted that night. We'd been on the grass in the sun at the Eiffel tower for the afternoon drinking and pills, by night time we were fair fucked. @NEM will well recall. 😂

Edited by daytripping

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Did young Christopher Kdog not make front page news getting booted back up the road or was that Frog98. I remember the article. 

Aye..think he got a travel ban ana

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

In Barney Rubbles for the game, there was a menacing atmosphere and a couple of handbags. A minesweeper got huckled by one of my mates but thrown out after a punch and a wrestle but after the game, stepping out into glorious sunshine to an eerily deserted Union Street, you could tell something was going to kick off big. 

I was in a similar lost relic. 

MR Gs. 

A bottle lanched from the back smashing over the screen and showering the front patrons after Gazza scored kicked off what will be the closed i ever get to a far fetched Wild West Bar fight. 

Ill bore my grandkids about it one day. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think the hatred for all things guff was more intense back then. Salmond should've had an indyref on the Monday. 

Share this post


Link to post

We better not reminisce too much. 

We've been told by the younger generation its pathetic and sad. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, daytripping said:

That was at the opening ceremony in Paris, tear gas and rubber bullets everywhere. I got a written warning from my work on my return as I was filmed bang in the middle of it on the main news, was goading the police with a bottle in hand, my Andy Warhol 15 minutes of fame. Him and Stepps from Ellon got lifted that night.

You give love a bad name.

Why do morons "goad police"? What's the end goal? Is a laff to have a barney with the authorities? I hate the establishment as much as anyone but pointless violence seems pointless to me.

If someone could tell me how to post a video, got sent a cracking one on WhatsApp yesterday from a Polish airport. 

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, daytripping said:

That was at the opening ceremony in Paris, tear gas and rubber bullets everywhere. I got a written warning from my work on my return as I was filmed bang in the middle of it on the main news, was goading the police with a bottle in hand, my Andy Warhol 15 minutes of fame. Him and Stepps from Ellon got lifted that night. We'd been on the grass in the sun at the Eiffel tower for the afternoon drinking and pills, by night time we were fair fucked. @NEM will well recall. 😂

Splendid day to kick off a splendid 3 weeks 😄

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Think we're called Generation X, after that it must be generation beige. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You give love a bad name.

Why do morons "goad police"? What's the end goal? Is a laff to have a barney with the authorities? I hate the establishment as much as anyone but pointless violence seems pointless to me.

If someone could tell me how to post a video, got sent a cracking one on WhatsApp yesterday from a Polish airport. 

The cunt deserved a dig for those boots

Share this post


Link to post

Followed by generation magnolia and now they're just fucking mutants, a product of the bad paint mixes preceding. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, NEM said:

The cunt deserved a dig for those boots

Aye it was a belter 🤣

Can you upload it? It might remind dayts of his Poland jaw day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Aye it was a belter 🤣

Can you upload it? It might remind dayts of his Poland jaw day. 

Ha ha no idea how to I'm afraid

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Think we're called Generation X, after that it must be generation beige. 

After Billy Idols band. Ill take that. 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You give love a bad name.

Why do morons "goad police"? What's the end goal? Is a laff to have a barney with the authorities? I hate the establishment as much as anyone but pointless violence seems pointless to me.

If someone could tell me how to post a video, got sent a cracking one on WhatsApp yesterday from a Polish airport. 

It was fun at the time, better than watching corrie with a cup of cocoa in hand. 

Share this post


Link to post

NWA and Bodycount made goading the police romantic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You give love a bad name.

Why do morons "goad police"? What's the end goal? Is a laff to have a barney with the authorities? I hate the establishment as much as anyone but pointless violence seems pointless to me.

If someone could tell me how to post a video, got sent a cracking one on WhatsApp yesterday from a Polish airport. 

In the name of fairness can I just point out the riot started with the Moroccans and the French Police, I think because Morocco didn't get invited to the opening ceremony. We were merely helping our African brothers as they looked like they needed it, police were very heavy handed with them. Hands across the continent, brothers in arms.

Edited by daytripping

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, daytripping said:

It was fun at the time, better than watching corrie with a cup of cocoa in hand. 

😂

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, daytripping said:

In the name of fairness can I just point out the riot started with the Moroccans and the French Police, I think because Morocco didn't get invited to the opening ceremony. We were merely helping our African brothers as they looked like they needed it, police were very heavy handed with them. Hands across the continent, brothers in arms.

Didn't stop the ungrateful cunts scrapping with us for the following 3 weeks 😄

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, NEM said:

Ha ha no idea how to I'm afraid

Forward it on WhatsApp.

I have no idea how to upload to here but I'm a nosey cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, NEM said:

Didn't stop the ungrateful cunts scrapping with us for the following 3 weeks 😄

Cunts. 😂 Knocked the team out as well!!

Edited by daytripping

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I think the hatred for all things guff was more intense back then. Salmond should've had an indyref on the Monday. 

The hatred has never left me - it gets worse with ace 

some of the fannies on here love being ruled by them - bunch of poofters 

  • Upvote 1
  • Solidarity 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

The hatred has never left me - it gets worse with ace 

some of the fannies on here love being ruled by them - bunch of poofters 

 

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

NWA and Bodycount made goading the police romantic. 

I'm a muthafuckin COP GOADER

Not got the same ring to it

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

I was in a similar lost relic. 

MR Gs. 

A bottle lanched from the back smashing over the screen and showering the front patrons after Gazza scored kicked off what will be the closed i ever get to a far fetched Wild West Bar fight. 

Ill bore my grandkids about it one day. 

Fuck, imagine the scandal if that happened now!

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, daytripping said:

I was leading Scotland against England in Central London that day, in the words of Fridge...Chaos!! what a fucking day indeed, violence from start to finish.

Eh spent that day at an Aberdonians place in deepest guff land. There was us and about 5 Englishers watching the game. We’d tanned a bottle of Bells (patriotic and cheap) by 11am. The game itself was thankfully a blur. All eh remember was Gazza and McAllister and enduring endless shite from the English.

 

Fuck Scotland.

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Eh spent that day at an Aberdonians place in deepest guff land. There was us and about 5 Englishers watching the game. We’d tanned a bottle of Bells (patriotic and cheap) by 11am. The game itself was thankfully a blur. All eh remember was Gazza and McAllister and enduring endless shite from the English.

 

Fuck Scotland.

Plastic 2 litre bottle of red wine was my drink of choice that day, pubs wouldn't let scotland fans in in central london, paki shop beside trafalger had been cleaned out, was the best of a bad lot left. Was nothing between the teams, had the penalty went in could have been all so different.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Poodler said:

Fuck, imagine the scandal if that happened now!

It happened in priory when Scotland took a thrashing from Holland circa 2009. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Studebaker-90 said:

It happened in priory when Scotland took a thrashing from Holland circa 2009. 

Haha ace

 

rip priory 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Eh spent that day at an Aberdonians place in deepest guff land. There was us and about 5 Englishers watching the game. We’d tanned a bottle of Bells (patriotic and cheap) by 11am. The game itself was thankfully a blur. All eh remember was Gazza and McAllister and enduring endless shite from the English.

 

Fuck Scotland.

After the full time whistle the Aberdonian kicked your cunt in? 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...