Dad

In The News

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

"A senior Israeli minister said such boycotts were a form of anti-Semitism."

Bonkers. 

Yeah. All about shutting down criticism of any actions of Israel. 

Edited by Parklife

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah. All about shutting down criticism of any actions of Israel. 

Israel really don't do Jewish folk any favours. Is it any wonder everyone hates them.

5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Israel really don't do Jewish folk any favours. Is it any wonder everyone hates them.

Aye ok Adolf

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Just wait til he hears Parky’s views on Jewish restaurants 

Do you meet Jewish men in toilets in WA honko?

6 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

Do you meet Jewish men in toilets in WA honko?

Nah, they’re not willing to pay the going rate

4 hours ago, daytripping said:

10's of thousands applied for the ballot, they cheated and ran, of course it's newsworthy and a story, doesn't matter where they're from. 

I agree it was daft what they did min but I am sure there are plenty of athletes who take part in the marathon that use an alias to continue their participation in it, year in, year out, due to being balloted out on occasion. 

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

That's fucking insane.

I wonder why I hadn't heard it for a while on the radio.

Brown Girl in the Ring by Boney M will be the next song getting dropped from radio station playlists next for its inadvertent racial connotations. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Chav maw can't drive her 11 year old homophobic son to school in Range Rover: 

Homophobia?🤔

Chav maw?🤔

Insulate Britain protesters serve no purpose whatsoever. Blocking roads in order to display their "plight" and how collectively the natives of Britain are contributing to destruction of the planet, in turn, thwarting other folk who don't agree with their ideology from going about their business, who have then got to burn more fuel to seek an alternative route to reach their destination?

Aye that makes perfect sense, selfish, soulless cunts. 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Homophobia?🤔

Chav maw?🤔

Insulate Britain protesters serve no purpose whatsoever. Blocking roads in order to display their "plight" and how collectively the natives of Britain are contributing to destruction of the planet, in turn, thwarting other folk who don't agree with their ideology from going about their business, who have then got to burn more fuel to seek an alternative route to reach their destination?

Aye that makes perfect sense, selfish, soulless cunts. 

Wouldn't agree they were soulless. They have a just cause. 

But aye, they execute their demonstrations terribly, fucking over ordinary folk trying to get about their day to day isn't going to get many understanding/appreciating their cause. 

If anything, it'll turn people off and away 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Homophobia?🤔

Yeah. He shouts "battyman" at a guy. I'm sure you'll be familiar with the term. 

Chav maw?🤔

Yeah. Did you see or hear her. Massive chav. 

Insulate Britain protesters serve no purpose whatsoever.

It very much does. Serving a great purpose IMO. 

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Ludicrous having a statue of someone who never even played for AFC.

They should be putting up an AFC totem pole with Miller at the base, McLeish just above him, Simmie and then Barry Nicolson at the top.

Or the other way round.

He's already got one at the Sports Village. How many statues does he need? 

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Range Rovers = sign of a mink 

Agree. As chavtastic as a massive tv. 

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Range Rovers = sign of a mink 

Probably an angry ride though.

26 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Wouldn't agree they were soulless. They have a just cause. 

But aye, they execute their demonstrations terribly, fucking over ordinary folk trying to get about their day to day isn't going to get many understanding/appreciating their cause. 

If anything, it'll turn people off and away 

Spot on min. However, the UK Government are giving them free reign to do as they please, regardless of the police being given extra powers to manhandle them and move them on.

27 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No, I have never heard of the term "battyman" until you eloquently quoted it.

I know quite a few Mr. Battys in my home town. Is that what constitutes a "battyman"?

30 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Turning people against green causes? They are doing much more harm than good. Absolute hypocrites and complete fucking idiots.

One of the have photos on his FB from his tour around the world in a diesel van! One is a landlord with 6 properties which have the lowest energy efficiency ratings. They are absolute tits and I'd genuinely let the pigs use rubber bullets on them.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Spot on min. However, the UK Government are giving them free reign to do as they please, regardless of the police being given extra powers to manhandle them and move them on.

The strategy is probably to allow them to make fools of themselves and turn people away. If they start dragging them off the roads you'll get peoples sympathy. 

7 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Turning people against green causes? They are doing much more harm than good. Absolute hypocrites and complete fucking idiots.

One of the have photos on his FB from his tour around the world in a diesel van! One is a landlord with 6 properties which have the lowest energy efficiency ratings. They are absolute tits and I'd genuinely let the pigs use rubber bullets on them.

It’s in the media’s interests to attack these groups - divide and conquer/ the media owners need the status quo for profit. 

I think bullets should be used on people who work for tabloid newspapers 

3 minutes ago, Poodler said:

It’s in the media’s interests to attack these groups - divide and conquer/ the media owners need the status quo for profit. 

I think bullets should be used on people who work for tabloid newspapers 

I don't disagree but the hypocrisy of these cunts is staggering. If they keep this up they will end up getting a pasting and some poor cunt will end up in jail because of them.

7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The strategy is probably to allow them to make fools of themselves and turn people away. If they start dragging them off the roads you'll get peoples sympathy. 

I've seen a few drivers in videos do this, and quite rightly so, but surely now they've had their 15 minutes of infamy. 

50 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Agree. As chavtastic as a massive tv. 

You're so judgemental Parky, live and let live.

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

What a load of pish. Some of those drill videos portraying yer black lads as violent, knife obsessed, misogynistic cunts are waaaay more racist surely?